Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
All this new info! Is it real? Is it not? It does echo what has been said previously? To believe or not to believe? We always want people who know her or have crossed paths with her to come forward but we equally pick it apart when they do. Which is rightly so, because anyone can say anything online? We ask for receipts but if you just happen to know stuff from experience or living locally, or having gone to school with her, or being a friend of a friend, how does one provide proof? It’s a pretty impossible situation? Either way, I’m happy to continue reading and soaking up all this tea spillage 🐸 ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
Never ever have I lied about buying a range rover then accidently took a pic with said range rover

Never ever have I said I'm going out on a little walk...... 11 miles away and taken a pic in a car park wearing the same clothes I was wearing the day before

Never ever have I said I was returning to my wedding venue then fell across some photographers

Never ever did I get so big headed about myself that I thought a paraglider was the paps trying to spy on me

• Haha

Debsy37

VIP Member
So her latest stories indicate she has been reading here today. Hi soph. I don’t dislike you as a person but I do dislike your tactics. Also advertising that juice for babies is hugely irresponsible as no doubt your management will tell you. You have a lot of followers and you need to address things. Some of the negative things are true! The fire service have pulled you up on something. ACKNOWLEDGE IT! You can’t get away with the “I’m just a normal girl from a village” crap any more. You are gifted hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of stuff, you can demand huge amounts of money for grid posts. That’s great but with that and your level of fame comes responsibility and accountability. If it upsets you so much then get out of the business but you need to hire yourself someone with some knowledge to help you then as you simply cannot keep going the way you are. You are responsible for your actions and the content you put out there. Grow up and act like an adult. Get some help with your account if you can’t run it in a responsible way.
Rant over. She has never bothered me that much. Always saw it as more of a laugh etc just silly but today has really bothered me.

• Heart

Blackjack2

VIP Member
New
Thread suggestion
Mrs hinch #93 morning has broken Sophie is crying... is it the truth or is somebody lying??

• Heart
  • Haha
Look I’m genuine.
The reason I’ve posted is for it to get back to sophie, not to convince anyone I’m real/ what I’m saying is real.
I know it’s true - so does she!
so Soph if you’re reading, shall I carry on or are you and your mean girl gang going to back off?
The mum and dad argue all the time he won’t divorce her there’s too much money tied up in the marriage.
As for the scars I’m 99% sure she did have that done and I mean you’d know how to cover them? This wasn’t recently were talking a good few years ago.
she doesn’t look anything like she did in school which is a shame because she was never an ugly girl. That 10 year photo she done was an overly bad one, she didn’t look like that daily.
i only posted for 1 reason, people can question me or doubt me but I know what I’ve said is 10000% the truth.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Never have I ever...taken a late night drive and sat outside random people's houses, wondering if they follow and adore me on Instagram!

Never have I ever...promoted a cleaning product by showing a dirty bib as the 'before' and then using a separate brand new bib as the 'after.'

Never have I ever...done the royal wave at random people, as I drive past, pretending they know me.

• Haha
  • Heart

Barkin Mad

Chatty Member
I originally joined for the Sussex Now not royal forum after lurking for awhile & getting annoyed that i couldn’t view the attachments, someone had posted “if you think this is an obsession u should take a look at Mrs Hinch thread” so 48hrs later naff all cleaned youngest running feral i can 100% confirm Mrs Hinch has changed my fucking life & not for the better either. I think you guyzzz are brilliant, But tomorrow when im looking like Amy Winehouse doing the school run, I blame u lovely trolls & Hinch with her #gifted life of Lies

• Haha
  • Heart

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
New Title Thread Suggestion...

Mrs Hinch Is A Cunt, Jamie Likes a Little Punt, how long till the next staged Insta Stunt?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

pjmac

Chatty Member
gambling addiction wife beating vest all make sense now bet he sits on sofa scratching his balls screaming at her for his pocket money 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
Never did I ever manipulate vulnerable people into believing I'm their mate so that they would spend money they didn't have on crap they didn't
need 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

tippingpoint

VIP Member
“Oh I need to re-fold all of Jamie’s stuff because he just throws it in”

No you don’t. It’s not 1955. He chose to have his clothes that messy. My partner has holes in his boxers / socks, a random part of wardrobe where holiday clothes are just scrunched up and thrown in, all that. Fuck all to do with me. As long as door isn’t bursting open then I don’t care.

• Haha

Boobelle

VIP Member
DISCLAIMER.
I've had a lot of responses tonight,I have only replied to a few.
I'm off to bed now,got an early start and a busy morning ahead.
I'll be back online by about 2pm tomorrow.
Please dont be hating me but if you do,do it after 2pm ,otherwise you'll think I'm hiding.
Thanks.sleep well.

• Heart
  • Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Ooooh here’s another....
Never have I ever accidentally on purpose smashed a garden table in a storm!

• Haha
Reactions: 54

SithLord

Hinch: So many people have asked me...

Translation: Literally no one has asked me but imma tell you some bullshit anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Bigbluebox

Chatty Member
I don't get why everybody is critical of Ronnie, or Sophie's parenting. FGS she's a first time mum getting on with it. Parenting can be exhausting and confusing and we have no idea what is happening away from the photos and seconds-long videos. Its ridiculous to claim "she never does this" or "Ronnie never does that" - unless we are there how do we know apart from what Sophie chooses to show. TBH I think its cruel.
You seem to be on the wrong thread don’t let the door hit you on the arse on the way out
Bye Felicia!

• Haha
Reactions: 52