Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really can’t go anywhere on her own with Ronnie, always gotta have J dog or Ma Barker glued to her side, she’s nearly 30 ffs
Regardless of whether or not you have a baby or young child with you, it does seem really, really odd to take your partner on a shopping trip with you and your friend... poor Jamie must've been an awkward third wheel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I wonder if Jamie is really controlling? I would be embarrassed if my husband tagged along on my girly date! I don’t think it’s cute they’re always together I see red flags! I’ve lived in enough refuges to see this is not normal behaviour

• Sad
Reactions: 29
bet bugboy loves the attention wait till summer when hes prancing around in his wife beating vest top thinking hes hugh Hefner but in reality he looks like Rab C. Nesbitt

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Regardless of whether or not you have a baby or young child with you, it does seem really, really odd to take your partner on a shopping trip with you and your friend... poor Jamie was must've been an awkward third wheel.
I don’t think it’s that he wanted to go
I reckon he loves it when she’s not there. No mugshots, no chopped pillows. He can sit there in his pants, wipe his spring awakening smelling penis on the sofa

She needs him there to look after Ronnie bless im’

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Did anyone notice how weird Sophie acted when Stacey was filming her in ikea, I think it shows how scared to death she is of anyone seeing the real her. I for one found it highly amusing that she can’t control what Stacey posts mwah ha ha ha 🤣👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Noooo! That was a genuine question! We promise! Mine would be reosemary, especially on lamb! Except I'm vegetarian these days 😂
I’m really partial to thyme and rosemary together on my roast potatoes but I use two separate jars of Aldi own brand herbs
No personalised jars for me

Wait, who was left out?? Or is this a deranged huncher 😩
Oh my god he actually was bleeping with them

GIVE ME bleeping WINE

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You don't know how it happened? Maybe some bots, something called Gleam and having a sales background🙄
I wanted to get my son one of them tracksuits Ronnies wearing but they are £30 odd pound and I can’t justify it and she gets it for free 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 4
You don't know how it happened? Maybe some bots, something called Gleam and having a sales background🙄
I love that she pretends that she accidentally tripped and fell into the Gleam offices and signed a contract. She’s delusional.

Soph, everyone knows how it happened hun, apart from you seemingly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What an unfortunate hashtag 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 71884
Christ on a bike 😳 that looks duck all like her! I’m so used to seeing her face filtered to high heaven that it shocks me when I see her real one 😂 No wonder nobody recognises her when she’s out. Trust me Soph, you don’t need a floppy hat to go incognito. Your face does it for you!

Reactions: 12
Stacey looks natural in that photo- Hinch is trying hide behind Ronnies head? And that weird fake pose with Jamie, why is she so erratic! Also Jamie needs sort himself out going ikea with them two and babies for fake plants and jars, maybe he was choosing the basket to store his balls in!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Pray hope and dream. My daughter was walking at 8.5 months and it was a bloody nightmare. She was rolling from something stupid like 10 weeks aswell. I've got number 2 now and so grateful he's not rolling YET. but he's not far off. It is a great achceivement when they finally manage it!

So this whole swipes up thing, just referring to what someone else touched on. So she gets paid if we swipe up on anything we buy for 30 days or just from that site! I know I've accidently swiped up before so that means I've contributed!!!! 😠
I agree it’
Argggg!!!!! How bloody annoying!! I dunno how it all happened guyyyyyyzzzzzzz! I’m just a normal girls from a little village. Just learning and shining my sink. How did this all happen to me #blessed

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.