Mrs Hinch #89 flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie bless ‘im isn't allowed to make mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know Jamie definitely went on this jaunt to IKEA today. Firstly someone had to have taken the photo for the grid post with enough patience for Soph to ask for it to be retaken 3000 times until she's happy she looks perfect enough. And also because Ronnie Bless Im is actually smiling.
Plus there is a photo of the only field in the world taken on the way home and I'd hope even ditzy Soph wouldn't be stupid enough to use her phone whilst driving.

Reactions: 37
You know Jamie definitely went on this jaunt to IKEA today. Firstly someone had to have taken the photo for the grid post with enough patience for Soph to ask for it to be retaken 3000 times until she's happy she looks perfect enough. And also because Ronnie Bless Im is actually smiling.
Plus there is a photo of the only field in the world taken on the way home and I'd hope even ditzy Soph wouldn't be stupid enough to use her phone whilst driving.
Can she not go out alone with Ronnie 🤔 so weird.

Reactions: 12
All the towie and ex love islander lot flog them Daniel wellington watches they get paid for it, it looks like one of their watches.. wonder why she hasn’t shown us yet?
Or is she going to do the whole..so many of you have been asking me guyyyzz about my watch it kindly gifted to me from a lovely little place, bless them I’ve always shopped with them for last 10 years and now with my platform I get to work with them, it’s amazing guyyyz it tells you the time I love it, With my code ‘YOUMUG5’ you get 5% off, hope that helps

• Haha
Reactions: 86
I need to stop doing it and browsing the #imahincher tag
A tada list of actual simple daily tasks😂

empty the dishwasher, reload the dishwasher, fill washing machine, empty washing machine, put in dryer/hang to air?????

wtf are these people on 😂
The list should be WASHING, DISHWASHER. That is all.

I sometimes have list for other things but not daily tasks. Here's a few more things to add, breathing, inhaling air, ating, talking, moving, walking,

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Messaged saying
Oh I love herbs too! Which is your favourite?
did you know there’s more than one “herb”
Noooo! That was a genuine question! We promise! Mine would be reosemary, especially on lamb! Except I'm vegetarian these days 😂

Reactions: 5
I thought the same, the dick head. She’s thinks she soemthing she’s not now. She’s massively changed since she first came on the seen her voice, her choice of words. She lives in her own made up world.
Entrance hall 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Who does she thibk she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The more I read these hinch threads the more I’m starting to see what you all mean! The onslow comment 😭😂😭 dead

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sophlora tonight :"Jamieeeeee, why is everyone on tattle laughing at my herbs jar??" 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I need to stop doing it and browsing the #imahincher tag
A tada list of actual simple daily tasks😂

empty the dishwasher, reload the dishwasher, fill washing machine, empty washing machine, put in dryer/hang to air?????

wtf are these people on 😂
Morning routine
Open eyes
Breathe
Shut eyes again because you don’t wanna rise
Breathe
Wake up
Blink
Breathe

I’m so happy with what I got done today guyyyyzzzz

Did a real LOL at “herbs” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Multiple comments on the grid post regarding Ronnie's size and chunkiness. Is she going to release the hounds on all of those commenters?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.