Mrs Hinch #88 Fake a panic for the 'gram, throw your #swipeup toys out your #gifted pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another pointless mat for Ronnie to lie on!! duck sake he's near 7 months yet she's buying crappy cheap mats from eBay all for a swipe up!! Surely it's got to be a wind up!! She loves b and m and home bargains so surely she could buy toys suitable for his age in there. Oh no they don't come with a swipe up!! He's got a playmat already just another waste of money although it's not to her!! Plus why does she think people rely on her swipe ups. So big headed and such a wannabe celeb. Born and bred in her!!
The child doesn't need a fraction of this shite .... seriously cop the duck on woman
IMG_20200110_234722.jpg

Reactions: 10
I've emailed OK magazine and told them what happened yesterday and how she's behaving as though nothing happened. I've asked them to further investigate but I doubt they'll bother. Who do we need to write to for someone to listen and take notice?

Reactions: 42
I dont check tattle for 12 hours and you guys are already 6 pages into a new thread!! 😂

Sophie says she's sorry for being slow on her "ebayers" when really she's just sorry she's not been able to post her swipe ups to get money out of her sheep

Can I come too? Maybe us tattlers should all go there to escape her 😂
Sophie says she's sorry for being slow on her "ebayers" when really she's just sorry she's not been able to post her swipe ups to get money out of her sheep
It really bleeping annoys me that people are so bloody thick. Why can’t they see they’re being fleeced?
(See what I did there...sheep, fleeced? 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How quaint. Everyone knows you have to use a seasonal themed “minkeh” now. Bet you clean by candle light and use a barrel in the back yard to wash your clothes too don’t you? At 30 degrees of course 😜
I do 😞. On the plus side, I also tit in a hole in the ground, so I don't have a bathroom to clean 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tucking tumble dryer sheets in the shoe cupboard? Could you be bleeping arsed? Too much time in your hands Soph. Time you should be spending with Ronnie Bless Him, not arsing about doing pointless shite like this! God you irritate the bloody life out of me! 😠

Reactions: 20
Tucking tumble dryer sheets in the shoe cupboard? Could you be bleeping arsed? Too much time in your hands Soph. Time you should be spending with Ronnie Bless Him, not arsing about doing pointless shite like this! God you irritate the bloody life out of me! 😠
I don’t put dryer sheets in my dryer let alone anywhere else

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I dont check tattle for 12 hours and you guys are already 6 pages into a new thread!! 😂

Can I come too? Maybe us tattlers should all go there to escape her 😂
Aww Tattle Moon 🌙

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So, once you've washed the dogs bowls out using the special bone shaped sponge then do you put it in the washing machine on it's own to wash it? as obviously you can't put it in the wash with the cloths you clean your worktops with!
Or does it just just get hand washed alone?
I wonder about this sort of thing because I just use some kitchen roll to wash out my dogs bowl and dry it.
Hopefully she’s not washing it in zaflora!

Only half the bloody story... as usual 🤬
Because let’s be honest, gleam have probably paid for the article

Reactions: 9
Are we all going to forget that its been confirmed that Jjjjjjamie doesn't have a hidden away son in the podcast 'first time dad' (nobody is low enough to publicly announce they don't have any more children, just because they're dicks doesn't make them evil). Who was it that started the rumour.. am I wrong in thinking it was @Boobelle ?

Reactions: 14
Are we all going to forget that its been confirmed that Jjjjjjamie doesn't have a hidden away son in the podcast 'first time dad' (nobody is low enough to publicly announce they don't have any more children, just because they're dicks doesn't make them evil). Who was it that started the rumour.. am I wrong in thinking it was @Boobelle ?
Yes

Reactions: 2
I've unfollowed her and don't even find myself checking anymore, she became so boring to me and just like watching QVC, I just check here occasionally to see if there's been any ridiculous drama but the threads move so fast I can never actually confirm if there has or not.

Reactions: 16
Im so disheartened today 😓 to see that the wicked witch of Maldon is back at it like nothing happened yesterday. She hasn’t been reprimanded, tit she hasn’t even addressed the situation at all. Insipid bleep of a woman. I dislike her so much 😡🤬😡🤬😡 And Gleam are just as bleeping bad. No reply whatsoever. All this shows everyone is that as long as you are leeching and making money from the general public, you can be as much of a big fat vile bully as you like. What a time to be alive.
I can only assume that picture was her brow inspiration. If so she’s nailed it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else find it strange that she has a room just for her dog Henry?. Don’t get me wrong I absolutely love animals, and I adore dogs but having a room just for them is just another level of strange. The fact he’s got an actual double bed and his name on the wall?
I honestly believe there has been some sort of physiological attachment to him, and in her loopy state of mind, she believes he is her actual child...

Ronnie doesn’t stand a chance against the fecking dog 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Wow, keeping up with these threads is a nightmare with a newborn!

The events of yesterday reminded me of being a school when you knew someone was a bully but other people still thought the sun shone out of their bums. Call me pessimistic but I have an awful feeling she will never have a consequence for her actions. There will always be a bunch of loyal witches who are a desperate to be seen by their queen and gain approval by attacking people. And some of the comments from smaller cleaning accounts have been disgusting. I don’t condone the original comment but like, the things that have been said back are 100 times worse.

Every action over the past few days has been done to draw more people in or make those who are still there double down and fall deeper. Actually replying to comments, her panic attack, the crying...it’s all to get people to sympathise and buy into the facade. She never shares any of the comments from tattle and they can be way worse in here before we tell people it’s not okay. More people would come and read here which would risk people seeing the real her. To be honest, she’s doing a good enough job on her own without anyone reading here as well...

Reactions: 23
Someone said a few threads back how the girl and Jamie look similar enough to be father & daughter. Now she's randomly telling everybody they met when she was 4.....tell us again how you don't read here soph?
Screenshot_20200111-165326_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.