Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
She is going to be screwed when the press turn on her 😂. At the moment, they're in each other's pockets and it's clear Gleam play a big part in these articles that keep popping up about her. But you only have to look at other celebrities in the past to see how quickly that can change and they can turn. And it doesn't matter how high profile you are, or what your PR is like (Harry and Meghan anyone..?) you won't be safe.
Tick tock Sophie Rose, tick tock...

Reactions: 43

AC55

VIP Member
I've emailed OK magazine and told them what happened yesterday and how she's behaving as though nothing happened. I've asked them to further investigate but I doubt they'll bother. Who do we need to write to for someone to listen and take notice?

Reactions: 42

TheBlueDonkey

Chatty Member
Does her laptop not have spellcheck 😩😩

I think Hinchy would love one of those prints cos they’re GREY and SHIT. 🤣🙈

And yes, I’m away to charge my phone now. It’s all your fault lol.

63EEB02B-72E1-48B8-BA57-868834A5BCF1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Pineapple22

Thread suggestion:

Mrs Hinch #89 Hinch is flogging her eBay dress, but poor Ronnie Bless 'Im isn't allowed to make a mess

Reactions: 41

MrsNott

Maybe thats why she eats so badly.. she's secretly hoping to be *gifted one
I still think she's on the beg for a Gousto / Hello Fesh etc *partnership with all her posts about not being able to cook / eating from a jug etc.

In my humble professional opinion as a Mental Health Nurse; I think Meals on Wheels and a Community Support Worker would be more appropriate.

• Haha

Bob Jones

These Hinch Lists get on my wick. I may have said this before. But I know the rooms in my house. I clean them all every week. I don’t forget a window sill because I forgot to write it down. If it is in a room I clean it. If Washing is dry I put it away neatly. Is this not normal behaviour? Why waste time writing it all out. Just get on and do it. And why the actual fuck write spray Zoflora on absolutely everything in your house after it has just been cleaned
1578756168907.png

Bob Jones

I cleaned my bathroom with 2 different sprays today (first one ran out) then I got a takeaway 😱😱😱 am I turning into Soph 😳😳🤯

• Haha
  • Wow

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
FFS now there's a bloody special bone shaped sponge to wash the dogs bowl out with.
I wish this madness would end.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

ReadingAlong

Does anyone remember when she went into why she has her rose tattoo on her wrist? She said it used to be the word Sophie, but she didn't know why she had it and then she got the rose as a cover up. Only she would get her name tattooed on her 🤣
Tattoos her name, then covers it up with her middle name.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

AC55

VIP Member
Aww Soph! You said there would be a swipe up for your dress today and I got up early to see it! Never mind though as I am sure when you get your phone back out of the draw, you'll be posting swipe ups, photos of "that exact field" stories of this great family day with J and Handsnomes and Ronnie Bless Him. I must say, you're off out really quite early to that field, it's just getting light here but as the sun shines out of your arse, I guess the field will be lit up like Blackout Illuminations!

I agree with the others on here who have said about her over exposure of Ronnie. She lost her shit because somebody made an unkind, but not awful, comment about him. I'm sure there are plenty of worse comments about him out there and god forbid the photos or videos she shares end up somewhere sinister. She cannot control any of that - she can't stop people making comments, she can't stop awful people using videos. What she is completely in control of is what she shares. Don't want Ronnie to be the victim of anything unpleasant? Don't share him to 3 million (lol) followers. Share photos and videos on a private account for friends and family. She doesn't even have to stop sharing him altogether - the odd photo of him would likely do no harm. But if she stops sharing photos and videos of his every movement all day every day then she would be putting his needs first and protecting him. She's too selfish to do that though - every post of him is either to push a swipe up, advertise a product or beg for more freebies. She is one of the most despicable people I've come across and I'm amazed her army think she's such an inspiration. As far as being a mother goes, she reminds me of Denise from the Royle Family - absolutely bone idle.
At least Denise was funny! Grinch is most definitely not! X

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Paddy

Actually FML it took me over 2 hours yesterday to catch up then life got in the way, now it’s taken me another 2 hours to catch up and onto a new thread, absolutely love you tattlers, thank god for every single one of you, you are keeping me sane and very entertained 🥰
Oh and zophlora is the biggest curliest cock hair ever !!

• Haha

GossipTea

Yea i dont even care about what she makes its just that ribbish she spours lol

Thanks lol. I kinda thought it a while
I never mentioned her children. I just fekt at the time it was wrong. On reflection actually she was wrong. Thats life chick
you inadvertently brought her children into it.
you were a die hard fan yesterday, loving the whole hinch world.
Now you are here with your huns and chick.
I can feel my intelligence go down already.
Sorry I don’t believe after a few hours you changed your mind. But it’s a public forum so carry on.

• Heart

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
What the fuck did I just read!! Why are they bringing up last year's fake story about joint pain. Oh let's all feel sorry for the queen of fakery shall we!! What SHE did yesterday was unacceptable but seems to be all forgotten about today. If that was anyone else it would be a different story. Definitely got to be money exchanged somewhere making sure that anything negative about her is kept quiet. Yet another day where her son is stuck in that house surrounded by toxic fumes while she's showing off her freebies and oh look guyzzzz I bought this in Ikea!!! Same fucking shit different day I'm fully aware and assume people know where the fuck she gets things from coz it's in her stories almost daily. How is that inspiring?? So dull and most definitely boring. If you ask me her parents are just as bad. They see all this yet let her continue what she's doing. She is their daughter who is putting their grandson out their over social media. Yet again they probably don't care coz she's raking it in and buying them new expensive carpet.
[email protected]

This is the email address for the person who wrote that pile of shit.
Please everyone join me in giving her the real story. 👍🏼

I never understood that photo shoot thing. She said it was a spontaneous decision to revisit the place? But there was a photo of her journal a few threads back and it was clearly written there as a thing to do. And it turned out to be a set up pro shoot? So totally planned, right?

Pineapple22

I agree with the others on here who have said about her over exposure of Ronnie. She lost her shit because somebody made an unkind, but not awful, comment about him. I'm sure there are plenty of worse comments about him out there and god forbid the photos or videos she shares end up somewhere sinister. She cannot control any of that - she can't stop people making comments, she can't stop awful people using videos. What she is completely in control of is what she shares. Don't want Ronnie to be the victim of anything unpleasant? Don't share him to 3 million (lol) followers. Share photos and videos on a private account for friends and family. She doesn't even have to stop sharing him altogether - the odd photo of him would likely do no harm. But if she stops sharing photos and videos of his every movement all day every day then she would be putting his needs first and protecting him. She's too selfish to do that though - every post of him is either to push a swipe up, advertise a product or beg for more freebies. She is one of the most despicable people I've come across and I'm amazed her army think she's such an inspiration. As far as being a mother goes, she reminds me of Denise from the Royle Family - absolutely bone idle.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Im so disheartened today 😓 to see that the wicked witch of Maldon is back at it like nothing happened yesterday. She hasn’t been reprimanded, shit she hasn’t even addressed the situation at all. Insipid cunt of a woman. I hate her so much 😡🤬😡🤬😡 And Gleam are just as fucking bad. No reply whatsoever. All this shows everyone is that as long as you are leeching and making money from the general public, you can be as much of a big fat vile bully as you like. What a time to be alive.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Does anyone remember when she went into why she has her rose tattoo on her wrist? She said it used to be the word Sophie, but she didn't know why she had it and then she got the rose as a cover up. Only she would get her name tattooed on her 🤣

• Haha

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
So, once you've washed the dogs bowls out using the special bone shaped sponge then do you put it in the washing machine on it's own to wash it? as obviously you can't put it in the wash with the cloths you clean your worktops with!
Or does it just just get hand washed alone?
I wonder about this sort of thing because I just use some kitchen roll to wash out my dogs bowl and dry it.