Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

a big give away

Chatty Member
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, just catching up. Why when feeding Ronnie does she ask if that's "num!?" That actually hurt my ears.
Theres baby talk then theres just talking like an absolute dick and mispronouncing words. Poor boys English skills are going to be terrible.
Imagine in nursery Ronnie is shown a picture of a dog and asked "what's that?" To which he replies "a handsnomes."

• Haha
Reactions: 51

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
So it looks like Soph has been playing Tattle Bingo again!

Ronnie (Bless ‘im) rolling over ✅
Ronnie (Bless ‘im) in the proper highchair ✅
Showing off the veggie rack ✅
Showing off a proper meal ✅ (Bet Ma Barker cooked that!)
Showing Ronnie (Bless ‘im) eating something other than porridge ✅

And don’t start me on “leaving my phone at home today” Bullshit!!!
Actually - we should call this Bullshit Bingo!! 😂. I kill me! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50

MrsCoLo

The actual fucking size of that poor dog 🤦‍♀️ He’s so over weight I’ve had a spaniel and a spaniel cross and they are not meant to be that size! She is just shortening his life. He will be fucking deadsnomes if she doesn’t give her head a massive wobble 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 49

SithLord

New to Tattle, after reading through the Hinch forums I had to join! It's so refreshing to find a group of people who find her as irritating as I do - and there I was thinking everyone thought the sun shined out of her arse!

The way she over pronounces words, her witch claws grabbing at everything, constantly saying handsnomes and mama.. so much more!

She does my fucking nut in, and I have been absolutely howling reading all of your comments 😂

ATB guyzzzzz #gifted

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Maryanne

Chatty Member
NiGht Nottingham babe htghig

Pmsl i dont care about followers fml its only a hobby. Jeeeez
Have you publicly apologised or PMd the girl you publicly slated? I’m glad you’ve seen the light but you were pretty vile. Especially when you were told she had just had a miscarriage and you said I don’t give a shit she’s vile. All she said was that the kid had a big head! I’ve said worse about my own children!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

F the dust.

VIP Member
This is hard for me to write but firstly i was a "hincher" i honestly thought she was great. After what she did the other day i defended her only to get a torrent of abuse i mean really really horrible stuff. But it has made me kind of wake up to her bull $hit. I cant believe i was swept away with it all. Im 100% sure that yes she is a salesperson, she preys on peolle with her nicey nicey ways. But actually what she did by naming and shaming that girl, i now see, was a bully move. I dont agree with what the girl said, theres never a need to comment on someones babys looks, however, why not ignore and block? I feel she threw a grenade let it explode, then just sit back and watch it go off. Then the next day its as if mothing happened, she must have known the reaction. Then today....she has a phone free day. Im fuming at myself for believing and supporting her. Publicity stunts, #ad #gifted blah blah blah. So hands up i got it wrong but at least my eyes are clearer now.
Are you Oliver's humble abode?

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
Tucking tumble dryer sheets in the shoe cupboard? Could you be fucking arsed? Too much time in your hands Soph. Time you should be spending with Ronnie Bless Him, not arsing about doing pointless shite like this! God you irritate the bloody life out of me! 😠
I don’t put dryer sheets in my dryer let alone anywhere else

• Haha
Reactions: 43

zeatrix83

VIP Member
Ronnie with his porridge face - tick
Henry doing his usual 360 and lying down for his treat - tick
Food in a jug - tick

what a busy morning she’s had and it’s not even 9am, she deserves to sit down for a few hours now.

• Haha
Reactions: 43