Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Fuck me 40 grand a post and she’s eating mugshots from a jug for lunch! Living your best life Soph 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

NOMB

Every time I see Jamie in his wife beater vest I throw up a little in my mouth 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Macklen83

Chatty Member
I still can’t get over this. An obsessed account making this “meme”. I mean who in the right fucking heed space 1. Makes an ad on their own business page featuring someone else’s child and dog and 2. We’ll just a repeat of number one. The army of mad bastards are alarming me. I commented last night on how obsessive this was and how really fucking weird it was to use someone else’s child on their account, and had my comments deleted in seconds. Also received a message from a hincher calling me jealous and a cunt but she then blocked me before I could screen shot and reply. Fucking dozy bitch (if she’s a real person that is-probs someone from Gleam). Speaking of Gleam I messaged them aswell about how they are taking the fucking piss but no response and no response expected either!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

YouKay

Chatty Member
Aaand that’s me unfollowed.
Don’t wana go into the new year following someone who’s nothing but annoying.
Also unfollowed all hashtags relating to her. If i wana be nosey ill seek her out myself, don’t need crap shoved in my face 24/7. 😊

Eddypeter

VIP Member
Her loyal minions won’t give a shit what she earns off a grid post or story. They will no doubt say she deserves every penny for the amazing things she’s done. You know, she’s raised millions for charity, cured poverty, healed sick children, concocted the cure for cancer, ended world suffering, stopped the wars. I mean it’s not as though she’s earned millions from just writing a boring arse book about her 29 years of life, designed a grey book with a bow on it, cleaned her own fucking house and named some bloody cloths. God guyssssss.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
I've been missing in action last couple of days, mental health crash right on Xmas 😣
Just wanted to check in and say hi, hope everyone is all good. I've got some backwork to do to see just how insufferable she's been! Xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Oh my...the booty-shaking llama in her last story. She is seriously running out of contents 🤣🤣🤣
My 33 year old sister-in-law is a massive fan of Grinch. She posted that llama on her Instagram earlier. She "weally weally wants an ickle one coz it's sooooo cutesy". Followed by about a dozen loveheart emojis. I felt like pointing out that it's a child's toy.
She reminds me of Grinch so much (obviously not a compliment) She just seems so childish. Constantly talks like a 4 year old and want to get a "baby Snickers" (what she refers to a chihuahua as, don't ask me why) when her and "the boy" (my 34 year old brother) "get our own ickle housie"

After reading that I felt like vomiting an "ickle" bit :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

DAKJ

So she take the piss for him saying ‘we’re playing’ and ‘we won’ but then constantly bleets on about ‘we’re all in this together’ 🙄🙄

• Haha
Having a dig at someone here me thinks?? Few people asking her about Zoflora and she said it gives her headaches which is not a good sign. In other words "it's shit" so don't bother. She's a million times better than Hinch especially using less harmful chemicals and more natural products. Can't believe she doesn't have more of a following. Saying that at least hers are all real 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart

JabbaAndMutt

This is the kind of cnutish message that I get all day everyday and what lead me to tattle after seeing the Hinch and wondering if everyone else thought she was just begging stuff
Day in day out people that have no shame or morals, who cannot even be bothered to actually even follow your message slide into your DM’s with the same copy and paste message
There must be an IG begging school somewhere that teaches them this shit as they are identical
Note how they don’t even address you as a company or name, at least I think if I was on the beg I would at least find out the name..
Don’t even follow our business page
So yeah you love us that much it’s not even worth a follow!

Boils my blood all day everyday... get a job and pay for your own stuff! I have even put on our wall before that we don’t give stuff to ‘influcers’ as we donate to people that actually NEED a bed to sleep in, not a new bed to make pretty and stick a stupid tray on it with some flowers and a knitted blanket and proceed to take photos of it
People who are down on their luck and have nothing and need help!

Hinch fuels this shit
Hi don’t feel alone!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

AC55

VIP Member
Here she is this morning with the audacity to say she has a job! Fuck right off! Buying things from ebay and encouraging people to emulate you is not a fucking job! Don't you dare sit and say you don't clean your house 24/7 ! It's like a bloody operating theatre in there! In and out of Brussels al! the time? You've been once and if it was any more than that it would be all over your stories for your followers to fawn over! Funny how Tattle has been saying how lazy you are and here you are trying to justify yourself! You're an absolute moron!

Rouxbee

That sewing box that’s she’s tagged hobbycraft in didn’t come from them, it came from Dunelm and I know this for a fact! Shows the pure greed of the woman and how little she pays attention to where stuff is being gifted from 🙄

• Wow

AC55

VIP Member
I don't understand why she needs to make lists of the stuff she's got to do? This morning I had ironing, a load of towels for the wash, a grocery list to do, and dinner to prepare for tonight. Some how I've managed to do it all without a highlighter pen, and a colouring book! Sophie you really need to grow up because right now you're coming across as incredibly stupid!

Wonderwall

I am really disgusted that she is doing this today. In the first week of January when most of us are taking stock of our Christmas spending and realising how far away the next pay day is (for doing actual work). She is posting a steady stream of amazing Ebay links that she cant live without so that her loyal followers will get themselves into more debt to get these essentials meanwhile lining her designer purses with more money. It is just appalling.

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Yeah between 6-8 months they say.
I know it’s a little bit frowned upon to comment about Ronnie. He is a lovely little boy but he just doesn’t seem to have any tone to his body, he needs to be bouncing up and down on his mum and dads lap by now, sitting up and looking around. The pic of him slumped in the supermarket trolley was a little worrying to me. I know Stacey‘s Rex is a few weeks older but in comparison to Ronnie, he is so active, he kicks and moves his legs and arms so much. 😟

Reactions: 33

bluey

VIP Member
I think she’s really stalling baby Ronnies development, she doesn’t seem to encourage any core development with him. I really feel for the poor boy. He should be sat up in a high chair, a bumbo, and in his pram so he can see the world around him.
Lazy parenting at its best!!!!

Reactions: 33