Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
So Laura messaged her saying their kitchen was bigger
And now Amanda has messaged her saying their glass lantern is nicer.
As if 🤣🤣🤣

Quit lying Hinch! We can smell your bullshit over here.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

zeatrix83

VIP Member
She loves cheese so much she made the cheesiest video I have ever seen. My lactose intolerance kicked in watching it.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
I’ve written ‘fair’ responses to a number of her stories over time and it’s funny how they always get ignored. Early last year when I was suckered into it all I wrote her nice messages which I’ve shared on here in my first ever posts.

Yet if I called her a c*nt she’d pick that up and likely share it?!

I personally delete/ignore a lot of my DMs after I read them (because they instantly raise my BP - people need spoon feeding instead of simply clicking one button to find the answer they are looking for 😖) so I’ve no doubt she DOES read most things but selectively ignores all that don’t fit her narrative and that she can’t give a rational explanation or response to.

The swooning DMs and comments are so ‘normal’ to her now she doesn’t even see a person behind them, it’s just ego fodder, not worthy of a response or acknowledgement - it’s just expected! A narcissist carves out their whole image for praise and adoration, all those messages and comments do is feed her belief she’s ‘got it right’, and it’s the ‘trolls’ who are evil for seeing through it and DARING to question her.

5B7EC18E-1951-4F5A-9B7B-8519C0517546.png

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Been dipping in and out of this thread but this is my first post. I liked her account when I first followed it. Cheap and effective cleaning tips. Likeable down to earth girl so I thought. Then crept in the ads. Swipe ups. #gifted and it all changed as with so many accounts that turn into “influencers” (CRINGE).

Today is the final straw for me. So ill? So much to do? Like what?? Daily dose of pine down the loo? A post Christmas sink shine? Tick tick ticking?? (Nothing feels better than a tick! Not even playing with your child obviously). I have a 5 year old with cerebral palsy and a 9 month old to look after while my partner is out earning money for us to live. But do you know what? I get on with it. I don’t take to Instagram with a god awful filter on. I’ve only popped on to rant here while they’re eating and I have 5 mins peace.

Queue the stories of her cackling at j while he “tries to hoover” and shine the mirror with that car spray. “Bless him” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also who called the bumbo seat? you just got a bingo!

Reactions: 43

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200101_194838_com.android.chrome.jpg

Sorry, but what sort of absolute fucking MINGER lets their washing machine get into that state? All the fucking pink shit in the world isn't going to help this grotty person judging by the state of that. I had my old washing machine well over 10 years and it never, ever got anywhere near that state. How can anyone think it's ok to put their clothes anywhere near that to get clean? 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

LaTela

Chatty Member
“I just went to this little shop in Chelmsford.”
Er, no - The Cotswold Company is massive, five huge stores and an outlet store and catalogues in every magazine! Why would you say it was a little shop?

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Missyboo

She pisses me off on a daily basis. However today she’s pissed me off more than usual by saying how it stresses her out worrying about whether she might miss important messages off her fans. Wtaf?? This is the same woman who never even bothers to like any of their gushing comments. It honestly wouldn’t take that long to sit there and just tap on “like” to each comment. Infact. She could even sit there and do it whilst bugboy is watching the footy. Pretty sure she could get it all done in 90 minutes. It’s not like she posts every day is it?? So if you actually care about your followers then why not spend more time interacting with the people who pay your wages, than nosing on here you fucking waste of space, lazy spoilt bitch.
rant over. I feel so much better now 🥴🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Oh noooooo
Jack Monroe is the biggest bandwagon jumping prick on this planet. If there is something they can hitch their wagon to, they will.
Oh i'm not middle class, i'm poor.
Oh i'm so poor except i had loads of support that i never ever mention.
Oh i'm not bi, i'm lesbian.
Oh i'm not lesbian, i'm trans.
Oh i'm now an alcoholic.

Jack chats shit. All the time, all the ways.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Itsyspider

VIP Member
Tattle says Sophie doesn't aknowledge Australia like other influencers ... Sophie reads tattle ... Sophie posts about Australia ........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Lauracj

Considering how easy it is to find her address, and the fact she documents every time the family leaves the house and where they are going and what they are doing - I’m surprised she’s not been bloody burgled!!
People know its full of B&M shit and zoflora so don't bother

• Haha
  • Heart

LaTela

Chatty Member
If it wasn’t for that filter, you’d see how aggressive and angry her face was when she was taunting bug-boy about the football! You see flashes of that anger all the time - like when Ronnie blew a raspberry and she was in the firing line. There’s something very unhinged about that woman!

• Heart

Knickerbocker

That highlighter on the rug is definitely staged. There was a post on here the other day saying how matted and skanky that rug looked.

On the beg Soph?

Frymydevil

I haven’t been well for over a year, constantly bleeding I have PCOS but it’s been abnormal all year, but my point is I work as a nurse do 12 hr long shifts but I still get up, still go to work and still get on and there she is crying coz she’s got so much to do and she has a sniffle... grow up you stuuuuupid woman! I’d love for you to live just one day in someone else’s shoes and see how bloody easy you have it woman...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37