Mrs Hinch #83 Hinch is destined for 3 mil. Don’t forget to pay the bot bill!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up on antics that unfolded after I was blocked.
How can she not bloody sew??
so she can’t cook, she can’t sow, she barely doesn’t any cleaning anymore, she doesn’t parent?

thread Suggestion: Hinch... what is she good for? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING🤟🎤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Anyone noticed she’s changed the grid post so that she can only see how many likes she has got 🤔 sorry if this has been said I’ve just noticed x
No. It’s instagram on certain servers. Been like that for weeks on mine for every follower I’ve got. It says thousands or others for smaller accounts

Reactions: 1
So if anyone is on twitter I’ve done some Hinch related tweets that are getting a few likes and RTs if anyone else wants to spread the love .....👍🏼

Reactions: 10
Needle in the thread, Hinches rug is dead, 3 million of Grinchers and less then a half are real!

NEW THREAD SUGGESTION

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion;

The sewing machines back out and she hit 3 mil. Keep swiping up and watch her bank account fill.

Reactions: 8
Hinch is a fraud, the followers are all fake, She’s about as appealing, as the casseroles she makes.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I actually feel so sorry for the Hinch Army. I imagine (besides the bots) that it is mainly young mums who feel lonely and isolated so need mini projects like cleaning something to make up their day. They then seek comfort from the other Hinchers who all follow and share each others’ posts.

It really is a bizarre phenomenon.

Reactions: 20
Bought 3mill bots, Surrounded by gifted tat, Nothing can save you, From being a massive...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.