Mrs Hinch #82 dashing through the gifts, in our Audi laughing all the way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and actually soph, pretty certain you're fine calling it a cloakroom given that you are an evil witch 🧙‍♀️ Plenty of space for your cloaks and your broom...perhaps take it for a ride and duck right off!! 🧹🧹🧹
E800E7BC-A760-4C1F-9072-450F4778A77D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion:

3 million followerzzz Guyzzzz but I'm just just little old me. Humble Sophie from the tiny "village" of Maldon with my Range Rover and Audi

Looking at this year’s book chart best sellers, I feel sad at seeing Hinch’s book higher than Adam Kay’s. I mean he was a doctor,and no doubt spent many hours studying and working. It’s really sad that a phony fake person should be more successful. This world is ridiculous at times.
This made me sad too - I've read both of his books, they're written with such wit and intelligence.

Reactions: 14
tread title suggestions

After cooking for fifteen (even though I can’t cook a bean) the kitchen is now sparkling clean. But Christmas has been and gone, now focus on 3 million followers which is a massive con!

Reactions: 12
We are going to put it in a box as a surprise for the mods then video them opening it as we play Leona Lewis’s version of Run over the top.
Can we also create a book of all the best tattle quotes?!
the zoflora in her gravy has got to be in there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hinch is losing it, It’s all going downhill, but she doesn’t care cus she’s bought her 3 mill.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh and actually soph, pretty certain you're fine calling it a cloakroom given that you are an evil witch 🧙‍♀️ Plenty of space for your cloaks and your broom...perhaps take it for a ride and duck right off!! 🧹🧹🧹
View attachment 67168
Still don't understand why people need to write detailed lists about cleaning their house and other mundane crappy jobs we all just do most days. It's so weird to me.

Reactions: 19
Still don't understand why people need to write detailed lists about cleaning their house and other mundane crappy jobs we all just do most days. It's so weird to me.
She’s got nothing else to occupy her time. Oh wait, she’s got a 6 month old baby that she could be spending time with instead... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Thread suggestion

Christmas came and hinch got crazy, she put zophlora in her gravy

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I bet if instagram went down for few days hinch will have a heart palipitation like I did when tattle went down! First I thought I was banned, then I thought my WiFi plays up so I switched to 4g, nothing, so I thought it must be something wrong with my phone so I went on iPad, nothing, iPad is old me thinking so I took my husband Mac because it was downstairs, still nothing, duck sake! Went upstairs on my kids new computer which they got for Christmas in October, nothing so my kids got told off that they’re sitting on it downloading tit and I can’t access decent stuff. Panic over now breathe!
Like the Tattle.Life Page on Facebook. That’s how I knew it was down and I wasn’t blocked.

Reactions: 8
Sorry if already mentioned but the constant sharing of other pages to help them out & follow each other guysss is a smoke screen for the follower buying, 3k + yesterday! Sure thing hun

Reactions: 16
Hope everyone had a lovey, restful and merry Christmas! Although I’m on reduced hours at work I volunteered to work xmas, Boxing Day and NYE. Something very special about new life at this time of year ❤ and doesn’t feel like work. Still had a lovely start to the day with my own family though. You’ve all said everything about Hinch over Xmas including the OTT table. Really intrigued as to how the food worked out in the end though. She’s desperate to get to 3 million isn’t she and what a palaver it will be when she does 🙄

Reactions: 14
What she means by if she doesnt love it she wont work with it is if they dont pay her enough she wont show it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.