Mrs Hinch #82 dashing through the gifts, in our Audi laughing all the way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same, I was far too embarrassed to say so, I thought I was the only
One. 😳
Oops, maybe I should have been too embarrassed to admit the truth. Hey ho 😂😂 also we are a family of 6 so it’s not like it’s rarely I. Use either!! At least once a day if not more ☺

Reactions: 1
Oh my god is that true? I've been messaging her and everything. Her videos of her crying and her struggles made me really upset.
This cant be right? She posted loads of videos of her and her son and lives?
The only thing that is meant to be true is the eating disorder which makes her poorly and problems with her feet.
As for the cancer and domestic violence that is all made up and she has been scamming people for years

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Wow just watched her, her voice is so shaky not excited shaky almost as if the tit has hit the fan shaky 🤔 lol if that makes any sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion:
Hinchy’s on a follower buying spree, “how did 3m happen to little old me?!”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
In the Style! He does clothing collaborations with people like Charlotte Crosby.
Thanks - I'd never heard of them either as I'm not interested in fashion accounts on Instagram - too many bloody style "experts" :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

Reactions: 4
The only thing that is meant to be true is the eating disorder which makes her poorly and problems with her feet.
As for the cancer and domestic violence that is all made up and she has been scamming people for years
Oh I feel really annoyed with myself for being so gullible if that's true 😡😤

So I was entertaining myself yesterday with random checks of Social Blade for follower figures. She apparently gained 2,563 followers. And they all appeared between 13:20 and 14:35 and didn’t change at all after.

Likewise for Ms Solomon - her 1,930 followers yesterday all happened between 09:30 and 09:42 with no change thereafter.

Sorry, I’m an analyst by profession 😂😂

Now it might be Social Blade don’t do real time updates, or attribute all followers to the right day, but I thought it was interesting

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So I was entertaining myself yesterday with random checks of Social Blade for follower figures. She apparently gained 2,563 followers. And they all appeared between 13:20 and 14:35 and didn’t change at all after.

Likewise for Ms Solomon - her 1,930 followers yesterday all happened between 09:30 and 09:42 with no change thereafter.

Sorry, I’m an analyst by profession 😂😂

Now it might be Social Blade don’t do real time updates, or attribute all followers to the right day, but I thought it was interesting
Oh I really hope somebody exposes this fraud soon!!!!

Reactions: 12
Oh I feel really annoyed with myself for being so gullible if that's true 😡😤
It’s hard to believe that people would do that to people. I’d definitely be careful with that account if she pops back up because something isn’t right. I was going to unfollow her to just protect myself but I found she had removed herself anyway

She never said she had cancer she had epilepsy? Are people confusing her with the recent con artist Cheeky Di?
I am so shocked if this is true. There were videos of her with no hair with her son and with tubes in. I am stunned people go to such lengths to decieve.

Edit. Sorry for making thread off topic

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion: Her smugness is real, her followers are not...getting to 3 MIL bot by bot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Pity bugboy has not been planting his seed lately .... her behaviour gets more erratic when she’s not had a good shag ..... so erratic behaviour since she joined insta then 😂🤣
FML literally just snorted and spat my drink out at this comment 🤣🤣👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 6
“For my new followers who are a bit confused by the Gretel filter guyz”

It’s a bleeping filter Soph, everyone uses them. You’re boring. Shut up. Also “So people don’t pick apart my looks” - you’ve posted plenty of pictures without that tit all over it and you’ve been on TV. We know what you look like.

Reactions: 28
She never said she had cancer she had epilepsy? Are people confusing her with the recent con artist Cheeky Di?
I am so shocked if this is true. There were videos of her with no hair with her son and with tubes in. I am stunned people go to such lengths to decieve.

Edit. Sorry for making thread off topic
She claimed to have bowel cancer then a bleed on the brain which caused fits and also claimed to of had a mini stroke
She’s has been banned from sites due to been caught out 😿

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I can’t find that account?

My suggestion:
Here’s to Gretel and her barmy army,
Free stuff, free dosh- what next, a Ferrari?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She claimed to have bowel cancer then a bleed on the brain which caused fits and also claimed to of had a mini stroke
She’s has been banned from sites due to been caught out 😿
Wow I don’t know who this lady is but how bloody low can you get. My dad has just been diagnosed with bowel cancer. What an evil vile person to go round making that up. Awful awful person, so glad she’s been exposed for being a fraud/Con artist.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.