Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
I wish she would put a pic of Ronnie sitting in a high chair like I’d expect a 6 month old to. Like others have said, he’s always slumped/supported. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a picture of the little guy sitting up unaided, he doesn’t seem to have much tone.
He seems fine on the occasions we see him on his tummy though, holds his head and chest up 🙂

Can anybody remember her on this morning using the Lenor to wipe off marks on doors etc? Surely this is bad too and they should take the video down if it’s been proven to destroy the fire retardant in fabrics?
Did she? I didn't watch the This Morning stint. I thought manufacturers were trying to discourage people from using their products for purposes they aren't designed for 🙄

Reactions: 2

fluffyduck

Chatty Member
How the fuck is she controlling all these pages. How is it the second there is anything that isn't kissing her arse the comments are removed and people blocked

Who is monitoring all this?
Can't believe nobody can have a fucking opinion anymore
I was just thinking this last night. This is a bit off topic, but its the same on some of my local Facebook forums. If you don't agree with admin, you get roasted!
Anyone that disagrees with Hinch is seen as a troll. The same old things are wheeled out like my nan at christmas.
"You're jealous".
" She is only trying to promote mental health."
"She has earnt it".
Boils my boobs!

Huffchug

VIP Member
imagine she renewed her wedding vows around the table Christmas day jamie standing there smiling like shegar the racing horse with his new veneers 🤣🤣
Oh god has he really got new teeth?! Is this why he’s been off her stories for ages?!

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
I have the same table. She already has it extended. When extended it will comfortably seat 8. They will probably have a little table for the kids as well. The room is big enough.
Unfortunately not that would be what normal folks do. Its an events company been in and done it see her latest instastories

Reactions: 1

adw2007

Chatty Member
When even a simple supper is too much for our grinch! 😂😂

Why does she empty out the dust onto the kitchen counter? Even with a paper towel it’s still gross! Why does she need to see that!?
Using a bin is below some people’s standards I assume?

Lfh2012

I don't have anyone who could wash my bigger bits and we are a family of 6 who've all just had delightful d&v 😷 also my asd daughter needs a clean uniform every day as she gets it filthy every day. I couldn't keep up with the hand washing. We where extremely lucky.

I am washing by hand since my washing machine broke my daughter does my bedding & towels for me I have no money to replace anytime soon I still don’t envy Hinch I wouldn’t beg from necessity so I would never beg for greed for all she may have money, possessions I don’t believe she is any happier she must live in constant fear of losing it all the only thing I am afraid of losing is my family as long as I have food and warmth I am ok 😊

Boobelle

VIP Member
Is the Mum stuff maybe her mum starting to have a few digs at her? Or you don’t need a second fridge Soph the garage is cold enough or FFS out your phone down Sophie Rose and read to your child for a change? 🤔🤔
Doubt it.Peas in a pod those two.

Purpla

I've been trying to catch up on all these threads but they move too fast.

I do think that card is genuine if you notice the other side had writing on it so why wouldn't she show it? Bit concerning that people are sending cards direct to her house.

I need to ask, everybody talks about her spraying diluted comfort softener and then she stopped. What was the reason for her stopping does it damage things? (Just to clarify I've never done this in my life i don't even like too much of it in my clothes cos i can't stand strong smells and i have too much of a life to be spraying shit on my furniture all the time)

Delilah

I’m blocked, does anyone have a screen shot of her “gifted” dining room set up (by a professional company 😳)

Noradog

It surprises me that she even has people to send cards to. Can't imagine her having many friends :LOL:
She ordered those horrific photo christmas cards from moonpig...no surprise writing xmas cards hasn't appeared on the grinch list..so that was just a plot to get the sheeple to buy