Mrs Hinch #80 Hinch you better watch out, you better not cry... cause tattle knows you lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can hear Ronnie bouncing away in the background in his jumparoo while she records the rain out the window.. moaning she can’t go to the shops. Poor child.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think she thinks if she hides behind the filter when she says these things it makes her cute/funny. Can you imagine her ranting away with her normal, botoxed/filler’d face - it would turn away so many of her followers but general does it and it’s just such a hoot!

Reactions: 18
I fell for her tit with the pull-ups and wasted money on two entire packs because they leaked crap like a bleeping dodgy tap. Still fuming.
Don’t mean to turn this into mums net but I actually love pampers pull ups. But they are for active babies not little ones! We started using them when my daughter started crawling away at nappy changes and they are easier and don’t leak poop because they don’t have runny baby poop anymore. She’s using them for the complete wrong purpose.

Reactions: 7
She’s awful. I couldnt actually watch this stories. My husbands an only child. He’d lost both parents by the age of 33. Hes 35 now. He lost his mum to breast cancer in 2015 and his dad fell down the stairs at home in December 2017 - neither were over the age of 65. As well as going through ivf for the past 4 years and having 6 failed IVF transfers under our belt as well
I’m only 31 and have dealt with things my own mum hasn’t had to yet as her parents are still alive.
She just doesn’t live in the real world and is so selfish. She makes me sooo angry.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Omg she is a selfish cow with the face cream rant. Doesn’t your mum look after your baby all the time??

Reactions: 7
The face cream 'rant', I don't think she's actually annoyed and ranting tbh. I think she's trying to be funny 😕 she's done it before many times with her parents hasn't she? Esp about her Dad. She has sweet FA to talk about, let alone any amusing stories to tell so tries to put on this fake annoyance in a bid to be funny, like when she has her "rants" about Jamie. She's trying to be funny and relatable. But it clearly doesn't work 😂
She might have been trying to be funny but it doesn’t come across that way. It comes across as aggressive and angry and ungrateful. If she was trying to be funny, she’s failed miserably. Although I bet she’s getting a million DMs ‘omg, yes you’re so right, you’re just like us, so funny, I love you 💕

Reactions: 19
Maybe that was another thing keeping her awake at 4am? 🤔 poor little love.
If it's trivial piss that is keeping her up at night then she's a lucky lass ffs be grateful for what you have, there is poverty and anguish causing people sleepless nights all around you people with REAL stress, hardship & anxiety. It really angered me when I saw that this morning. She's a self centred, greedy, spoilt wee girl.

Reactions: 11
I’m calling bullshit on the face cream story. Why would your dad only get you to wrap half the presents? He will either get you to do them all or none surly?!

Reactions: 15
Don’t mean to turn this into mums net but I actually love pampers pull ups. But they are for active babies not little ones! We started using them when my daughter started crawling away at nappy changes and they are easier and don’t leak poop because they don’t have runny baby poop anymore. She’s using them for the complete wrong purpose.

I have to disagree, the only time I find pull ups helpful (and not pampers brand) is now that I have a 2 year old who alerts me straight away when he's done a wee/poo (and sometimes normal nappies would be easier!) or when my 3 year old has one on occasionally at night as he's not quite mastered being dry through the night. Maybe I just had poop machines as babies🤣

Reactions: 4
I’ve only ever used them when my two were potty training and at night. They’ve no guts to them, but then again my boys drink so much they’re forever peeing.

Reactions: 1
I'll dig for info on what my mam would like, order it to be delivered to my house. I'll wrap it, buy a Christmas card for a wife. My dad will come by, I'll have the present wrapped and card waiting with a pen so he can write it and then he'll give me the money for the gift etc. We've been through a lot with health etc and I hope that I can do this for another hundred years.

You're a selfish duck Soph, would have thought two minutes wrapping was a great deal considering they're raising your son. Pretty sure burning his arse (if true) wasn't as painful as when he hears back thay you've put that story up about them. Nothing valued or private with you. ATB

Honestly I adore my parents, I always say I'd like them to come for Christmas dinner, to put their tree up or to do anything! In their 70's and fiercely independent they politely decline. How can she begrudge or question helping them?! The times they have Henry, the times they have Ronnie...the times her mum has helped her pack for birth, Ronnie's clothes before he was born etc or her holidays! (Maldives) The meals her mum cooks regardless if it's toad in the hole with cheese sauce! ALL they do for her! She's mocking two people she should cherish.
Spot on

Reactions: 23
I have noticed that Stacey often posts stories that are the complete opposite of Hinch and the things we discuss on here. We mentioned before about Hinch refusing gifts and suggesting they're donated elsewhere, Stacey done that. Earlier we spoke about Hinch being more interested in the camera rather than playing with Ronnie and now Stacey also posts a story of Rex pulling her hair but she is fully interacting with him. Something tells me they've been paired up for business but Stacey wants the world to know she isn't like Hinch. I may be wrong but there have been a few incidents that's lead me to believe this.
I've noticed this! Could be coincidence or maybe she's taking tips on how not to act. Think Stacey's been in the celeb world longer so probably knows how to manage her own PR and would definitely try and deflect any comparisons because she knows hinch doesn't always attract good attention. Could just be she's nothing like her and its obvious!

Reactions: 12
This is why I thought they’d be better. He’s 8 months old and crawling like nobody’s business. Maybe we got the wrong size!

Is she showing off her wrapping skills, the amount of presents she got, or the fact that she’s trying to be eco-friendly? Because frankly none of these are impressive 🤣🤣

F6FC9421-5D70-449E-900E-30C9D7EC552D.jpeg

C826235F-4051-4DE6-A13F-32C05C7D5550.jpeg

Reactions: 13
She’s awful. I couldnt actually watch this stories. My husbands an only child. He’d lost both parents by the age of 33. Hes 35 now. He lost his mum to breast cancer in 2015 and his dad fell down the stairs at home in December 2017 - neither were over the age of 65. As well as going through ivf for the past 4 years and having 6 failed IVF transfers under our belt as well
I’m only 31 and have dealt with things my own mum hasn’t had to yet as her parents are still alive.
She just doesn’t live in the real world and is so selfish. She makes me sooo angry.
I feel you. Your husband must be having a rough time. He's lucky to have you. I was orphaned by 11, lost my brother who was my life 3 years ago and struggle to fill that void every Christmas. I'm 31 too and facing the prospect of IVF after 2.5 years of trying with PCOS. But I do TRY to fill my void by giving presents at Christmas to those less fortunate. It's not a lot but it makes me hate Hinch so much more. Much love to you and your husband and a whole heap of baby dust x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How can you get sweaty from wrappi g presents?

Unless she is in Australia right now?

Wants to save the environment but won't put a jumper on and turn the heating down. Strewth.

Reactions: 17
Bit late as I'm just catching up but is she seriously complaining about doing normal daughter stuff?! I've been awake since 4am after my teething toddler just wouldn't settle (woke up 73639 times before that), took my oldest to school in freezing cold at 8am, came back and OFFERED to help my mum with her wrapping whilst said teething toddler was running riot around us (cos ya know, my partner does this weird thing called WORK, so unprivileged me doesn't have built in childcare)

duck off hunch you self centred spoilt brat. Grow up while you're there.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.