Mrs Hinch #80 Hinch you better watch out, you better not cry... cause tattle knows you lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9C963408-AA65-4E5D-83F9-C0E5FDEFC57A.jpeg

Why do Harvey Bruce interiors want to know what blinds she has? She didn’t even know she had Venetian blinds!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I know it's her kid but bloody hate when she puts that filter on the poor kid.

Reactions: 13
i don’t know if I’ve gotten this completely wrong but surely from a companies perspective a celebrity that doesn’t advertise much would be worth gifting to more than someone who advertises CONSTANTLY?? like I’d rather gift a celebrity that doesn’t advertise much because people would be more likely to buy as it’s a one off item? surely companies know that a celeb that constantly does advertisements, it’s less likely they’ll make as many sales as people have probably brought other items from the previous 100 adds of the day???? does anyone get what I mean?😂

Reactions: 24

A very interesting video on influencers and how they sell. For any lurkers still a bit on the fence, it’s worth a look.

It’s also interesting that her most recent grid post is just thinly disguised Very advertising. If you’re still not convinced check out Natasha Cheries most recent grid posts. Look at the older ones where she is just modelling and compare it to the ones dressed up in feel good quotes in the description. You can watch the evolution without too much digging. Mrs Hinch’s ‘amazing journey’ is no different she just had a lot more practice and now has the benefit of a management team.

They are fulfilling contractual obligations to advertise to you. That’s all.

It’s not jealousy, it’s opening people’s eyes.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
What is that singing man?! She’s an arrogant duck isn’t she. That filter is repulsive

Reactions: 6

A very interesting video on influencers and how they sell. For any lurkers still a bit on the fence, it’s worth a look.

It’s also interesting that her most recent grid post is just thinly disguised Very advertising. If you’re still not convinced check out Natasha Cheries most recent grid posts. Look at the older ones where she is just modelling and compare it to the ones dressed up in feel good quotes in the description. You can watch the evolution without too much digging. Mrs Hinch’s ‘amazing journey’ is no different she just had a lot more practice and now has the benefit of a management team.

They are fulfilling contractual obligations to advertise to you. That’s all.

It’s not jealousy, it’s opening people’s eyes.
I posted on the lauren goodger thread the other day! How ppl believe these influencers is beyond me. I literally have no idea how they gain so many followers who are itching to buy whatever new fad it is. When will ppl realise that this is alL
Just a quick cash cow for the influenzas

Reactions: 12
Well well well!!!
she must get these offers constantly, if not posting to ask, then just sending things her way and praying for a mention. I understand small businesses wanting to be seen, but it comes across so parasitic and the company goes down in my estimation depending who they approach. The whole relationship between influencers, companies and so called fans is such a twisted sick triangle of desperation, greed and consumerism. What a trifecta.

Reactions: 23
Ffs! Someone on one of her Facebook groups has asked about getting orange stains out of her baby’s clothes and loads of them are suggesting Elbow Grease 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Why even when she is playing with her son, is she staring at herself in the screen! I've never known someone so self obsessed

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
even when she tries to interact with her son shes more focused on posing for the camera she really does struggle with motherhood

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
And im blocked
It irritates the shite out of me that anyone who questions anything (doesn’t even have to be negative) gets blocked! I don’t understand the need to moderate everything, she shouldn’t have a public profile if she can’t handle people asking questions. What is the point in saying ‘let me know what you think?’ Absolute knob.

Reactions: 33
And im blocked
are you joking me! Commenting about donating to a homeless shelter and she fuking blocks you!!

the companies writing on her wall about giving her things including grazing tables especially whenfood banks are the highest they have ever been should be ashamed of themselves!!!

Reactions: 42
Does this person not realise that Hunch has 24/7 help with the baby so of course she has time to keep a tidy house. Give me actual strength!! Why are people so bloody stupid!!!!! Argghhh!
I despair of some of these people.
Good news is that I used to like hinch and I bloody saw the light and I’m sure I’m not the last!

Reactions: 18
I posted on the lauren goodger thread the other day! How ppl believe these influencers is beyond me. I literally have no idea how they gain so many followers who are itching to buy whatever new fad it is. When will ppl realise that this is alL
Just a quick cash cow for the influenzas
We just have to keep talking and highlighting it.
Ffs! Someone on one of her Facebook groups has asked about getting orange stains out of her baby’s clothes and loads of them are suggesting Elbow Grease 🤬
How long before someone’s baby is poisoned? Or will that be ignored too like the numerous followers who’ve had kitchen fires copying the flowers on the hob? Or the numerous people complaining of headaches and chest pain from all the chemicals?

Reactions: 15
we would love a graze table on xmas day when we juggle trying to feed 38 homeless people with varying diets but ya know the rich lady needs it more 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 50
Does this person not realise that Hunch has 24/7 help with the baby so of course she has time to keep a tidy house. Give me actual strength!! Why are people so bloody stupid!!!!! Argghhh!
You have to bear in mind some people will post anything to get their own accounts seen! They don't necessarily mean it, they just want to appear nice so they gain followers! That's why she gets a lot of businesses commenting on her posts.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.