Mrs Hinch #80 Hinch you better watch out, you better not cry... cause tattle knows you lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“She prefers to pick smaller items that blend easily into the home?!” 🤣😩🙈🙄
What about that god awful monstrosity of a fireplace....? Does that not count?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Why is she advertising christmas decs with only 5 days to go? chances of them being here before christmas day are slim and most peoples houses are already decorated 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does her dog need a stocking AND a sack?
FFS the dog doesn't even know what Christmas is the greedy bleeping cow 😡.
Absolutely. I'm just in the process of wrapping presents to donate for the local food bank lunch on Christmas day and have a load of dog things, then I see things like this and it winds me right up. Most of the toys, adult gifts and dog things I'm donating are from Poundland, I buy 15 quids worth a month over the year so it's affordable for me, it's not a lot but it's something. I know those kids will be so excited to have something to open from Santa, it could be the only thing. She can't even donate her old clothes, has a loft full of stuff people would really appreciate and thinks her dog needs 3 sacks full of presents. It drives me bleeping insane. She is a really vile person. I can't wait til karma smacks her in her ugly filtered chops.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
When she does videos now of her house I feel really claustrophobic, especially that waiting area bit with all the stockings and stuff. It's all just way too much everywhere in her house theres a candle shoved here and a chair shoved there and now the weird hospital table. Everywhere just shows greed and that she can't say no to anything.

Reactions: 25
Her dog needs a kick in the nuts 🤬 Soz I'm not normally a violent person and I love animals but this boils my piss when there are so many kids living in poverty.

And what actual dog sits on the f@cking sofa like that? He's sat like a performing sea lion waiting for fish.
It's hardly the dogs fault that people are in poverty, blame his owner for encouraging consumerism and greed by all means, but at the end of the day, a dog is the product of its owners.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ffs I honestly thought we might see her doing some good, packing up clothes that don't fit her and actually donating them to help others in need. But NO, not Saint Sophie. She just vacuum packs them and stores them in her loft because she is vile and selfish.
Probably be a swipe up to eBayer vacuum bags later "for the loads of people that asked about them". She is rotten to the core.
Honestly, I can't see anyone wearing her clothes. They are so tacky. But I am surprised she's not selling them on ebay. I'm sure her followers want to look tacky just like her.

Reactions: 7
It's hardly the dogs fault that people are in poverty, blame his owner for encouraging consumerism and greed by all means, but at the end of the day, a dog is the product of its owners.
I just removed my post as it I do agree it's not the dogs fault.
I'm going through some difficult stuff right now (as I know many others are too) and reacted in the wrong way.

Reactions: 34
It sounds stupid but her salad fingers/grabby claw hand is another way of making herself more recognisable. If people see a claw pointing at things now when they're doing an ad it instantly makes them think of her. Everything she does and says even down to the "Guyzzzz" and the "handsnomes" is all to get recognition and promote herself. And as much as I hate to say it even us on here, we're still viewers aren't we. Watching her tit show every day and giving her the attention she craves so badly. What she needs is for people to stop talking about her so she can pale into insignificance (her grey walls) once more

Reactions: 17
When she does videos now of her house I feel really claustrophobic, especially that waiting area bit with all the stockings and stuff. It's all just way too much everywhere in her house theres a candle shoved here and a chair shoved there and now the weird hospital table. Everywhere just shows greed and that she can't say no to anything.
The weird hospital table 😂😂 Can’t unsee it now you’ve said that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand how a baby that wanted to eat ‘more’ porridge was absolutely spotless. My baby has just started to eat porridge and it gets everywhere... hair, eyebrows, all over his face and hands. I just don’t understand why she would stage it, it’s normal for babies to get messy. And I think he’s in the newborn seat of one of those trip trap chairs, not really what you should be feeding a baby in I don’t think?!

Reactions: 23
How many wreaths does one person need🤣 she’s got one hung on every f*cking door!!😳 can she honestly not turn down a wreath?? Greed at its finest! Also has she not brought her baby any presents? Or just not wrapped them yet?? Cos surely she hasn’t wrapped them in that god awful parcel paper😳 I know it’s better to recycle bla bla bla but a bit of colourful paper wouldn’t hurt ☹

Reactions: 19
Same. I have no idea where on Earth she puts all the crap she buys. The garage can’t have much space with the Audi in there. I wonder if the Spacetidy guy will be brought in again lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Catching up so apologies if these have already been addressed.
I genuinely thought she was going to say she's donating some of those old clothes.. you know with her trying to be relatable and saying she doesnt think she will have her prebaby body back soon.
And why does the dog need a Christmas sack AND a stocking gifted?! She is so greedy

Reactions: 12
Honestly, I can't see anyone wearing her clothes. They are so tacky. But I am surprised she's not selling them on ebay. I'm sure her followers want to look tacky just like her.
So tacky, it’s like she’s stuck in the 90’s with no sense of style. Best I’ve seen her is on photo shoots where they’ve dressed her

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t want to wear them not with all the chemicals floating around her house, 1 naked flame and you’d light up like a Christmas tree 🙈

Anyone else notice she didn’t know the words to the Christmas song she was so painfully trying to sing but peep her new karaoke machine going in the background WITH the lyrics on screen😂 she baffles me🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That bleeping grabby hand 😩😩🤬🤬 I don't know why it makes me so angry 😂

And can a candle not even be a colour? It's like I've put glasses on and can only see in grayscale
You know why it winds you up? Cause she’s a money grabbing b*****

I wouldn’t want to wear them not with all the chemicals floating around her house, 1 naked flame and you’d light up like a Christmas tree 🙈

Anyone else notice she didn’t know the words to the Christmas song she was so painfully trying to sing but peep her new karaoke machine going in the background WITH the lyrics on screen😂 she baffles me🥴
Her extensions would blow away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.