Mrs Hinch #80 Hinch you better watch out, you better not cry... cause tattle knows you lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe that the ridiculous stories about wrapping presents for mummy and daddy burning his arse are a smokescreen to detract from the fact that all is not well.
They will put on a United front for Christmas, but like anything else in her world we should all take it with a large pinch of salt.

I have a suggestion for a Christmas game.
It's called the duck off game.
Soph...you go first.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hi guys, so I've been a lurker on Tattle for a while and a much more recent poster across a couple of threads and I just wanted to get your opinions on something, which is why you might find my comment on a couple of threads - call it social analysis or whatever...

I'm mid-20's, so firsthandy saw the rise of the modern 'influencer'. I sometimes kick myself because I wanted to make Youtube videos but was always frightened of people I know laughing at me so never did - to think that I could have been a Zoella and now be rolling in that sort of dosh is terribly frustrating.

It's really fascinating to see the way things have changed so quickly how people are actually making money from Youtube and Instagram. Obviously this has heightened, particularly on Instagram, since Facebook bought it.

The way things are now, it's very hard to break through that social media ceiling, because we all know that every fashion/home/beauty account, vlogger, blogger etc. etc. is just looking for clout and who can blame them? I'd love nothing more than to be in a similar position to the big accounts you see (and also why it's extra frustrating that if I started in 2009 I could be).

However, I think with the intense saturation of all these 'influencers' and the (to be honest) 'unfairness' of them being paid to advertise expensive items (why are THEY being paid ££££ to promote the ££££ item they've been given for free when muggins here on £8.50 p/h has to save to buy it) enables websites such as this to be made and for people to comment because everyone can see through the bullshit and are quite frankly annoyed and frustrated and the unfairness of it all.

I think it's safe to say that for big Organisations, this type of marketing works - and it does work - I'm always clicking aff links in the 'description bar below'.

So my question is, with more and more people seeing the light mixed in with recent scandals (MOD), how much longer do you think the career of a social media influencer will last? Or do you think it will continue and merge into something different?

If 'influencers' are to remain, what type of content is it that you think should be discussed as we go into the new decade? 'Bootea' and hair vitamins seems to have died down, so should free holidays also?

I wish I was a journo or Carrie Bradshaw so I could write a piece.

*Also do you love how ironic it is that I've mentioned how unfair this all is but in the same breath admitted I'd jump at the chance to be in that position?? Hahaha I'm a fat hypocrite x 🤪
How many threads do you need to write this on? 🙄

Reactions: 6
In future when we next get new members who aren't that aware of Hinch and ask why it is we dislike her so much - we should just refer them to that post!

How scary for you 🙁. Glad you're all in one piece though xx

Im so glad you are both physically fine, but you will be really emotionally fragile for a bit. I hope you have people nearby to look out for you over the next few weeks. We are all here if you need anything. Take care xxx
thank you both I woke up after eventually getting to sleep having a panic attack. Thankfully hubby was in car with me so helped me I’m just struggling now keep having flash backs xxx

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I think so. Personally I will be avoiding her stories christmas day just because I don't think I'd cope seeing piles of #gifted crap for her and Ronnie. This is the first christmas that my eldest actually understands. He's been so excited, keeps asking if santas coming tonight. I've bought him a couple of bits I know he'll love but it's not much. Seeing all the stuff Ronnie's probably going to get will just tip me over the edge
I was thinking the same, mine has just turned 2 and he has a bit more understanding and he knows about Santa and all I've been able to get is a second hand bike and a book

But at least I can say I earned the money fairly without conning people I suppose

Reactions: 11
I was thinking the same, mine has just turned 2 and he has a bit more understanding and he knows about Santa and all I've been able to get is a second hand bike and a book

But at least I can say I earned the money fairly without conning people I suppose
Her post with all those gifts on the bed was obscene and gratuitous. It served no purpose other than to show off. The problem is when such a wide audience sees these things, it normalizes the behaviour. I keep having to consciously remind myself it is not normal. It is not real life. It is not something to aspire to.
Merry Christmas to your little one. I’m sure the bike will be a hit and you’ll have special moments reading together. That’s what matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Mines 2 as well and I can promise you, he’s not going to care if anything he gets is second hand, he’ll just see a new thing that he wants to play with. I’ve regularly bought my son second hand things because he’s a huge Thomas fan and its difficult to get hold of more obscure characters because they don’t make as much now as they used to so I’ve bought him second hand trains to add to his collection, and he doesn’t care that it’s not come in a shiny new box, he just sees a train that he didn’t have, and now he does.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He has done good???!!! He waited till you could get both in the bargain bin and spent £3 in total on gifts for you because he is sick of living in a shithole and hopes he and you will both learn how to clean up by reading these books. And FYI you won’t learn naff all except writing down random tiny jobs so you can tick them off and colouring in

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s tiny 😂🤣😂🤣
I don't think I've even been that warm in December to wear a strapless top. Mind you we are quite well off, I'd say my house is bigger than hers and it's not #gifted. But we like to put a layer on rather than burning through the oil like there's no tomorrow 🤷‍♀️
At my age (66) a strapless top would be regarded as a health hazard for not just me but anyone who saw me. I am a real enigma I get so hot at the drop of a hat so I have a fan going 24/7 but I love to have a fire flickering because when we were kids way back in the 50s/60s a coal fire was what we had, for us central heating didn't exist and for both of us a flickering fire means home. Have to say the heating engineers currently trying to design some sort of heating system for us may well be delighted if i just adopted Sophie Rose's dress code. However my husband of 45 years is 72 and has said very forcefully he is not wearing a f***** wife beater vest all day so back to the drawing board for us then and a total fail as we cannot adopt the Hinch lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Aww poor little Soph. It's been raining in the tiny village of Maldon all day so she couldn't go out and spend more money on tat. So instead she had to sit in and wait for it all to be gifted.
Meanwhile in the real world everyone else has just got on with it, gone out to work. And dealt with the rain by wearing a coat or using an umbrella. At least she was cosy in her over-heated house where everyone has to be half naked.
So right. I went into Fakenham to get my nails done, parked down the side of the shop and came out to find a young girl sheltering from the rain between my car and the wall of the antiques centre. No need to record here what transpired but there are folks living like that out in the bloody rain. Sophie Rose just think (may be difficult) and yes I do know you are not responsible for everything but at least when you post something be like better influencers and just pop a comment on as well that shows you know how lucky you are.

Reactions: 16
She tagged trace in that wrapping story and trace diddnt reshare it - coz she was too focused on sharing and getting help for a salon that had been burnt down just before Xmas.
You need to take a leaf out of her book soph!

Oh and I’ve noticed the Stacey thing too. She def doesn’t want to be labelled the same as hinch. Fair play to her.

I truly think hinch gets off on showing off, she has other influencers around her doing stuff for charity so it’s not that she’s unaware.
She’s just a witch

Oh and I’ve noticed the Stacey thing too. She def doesn’t want to be labelled the same as hinch. Fair play to her.

I truly think hinch gets off on showing off, she has other influencers around her doing stuff for charity so it’s not that she’s unaware.
She’s just a witch

Reactions: 25
It’s my first day off for the Christmas holidays and naturally I’m wide awake at my normal time 🙄 Anyway I’ve just had another look at her stories and all that tit brown paper!!! I love parcel paper but it needs doing properly. She looks like she’s wrapped them then kicked duck out of them all over the house. And whatever #gifted item she wrapped up for Trace looked like she’d ripped it with her teeth! She clearly can not be arsed to do anything for anyone but herself. She’s vile, greedy, selfish and vain; and I honestly think that her ‘kids’ and her few mates are seeing it. We never see them anymore! What about when they were coming round and a few stories later she glossed over it like she’d forgotten. No mention of them at all. I really hope she feels uncomfortable around them, I hope she feels their thinly veiled disdain towards her. She needs to get her head out of her arse and see what monster she’s created.
Sorry for the early rant. Morning all!

Reactions: 15
I watched a youtuber I hadn't watched for a while last night as she had started doing the whole ad thing. Was very pleasantly surprised to see that her video was her explaining that she couldn't do the ad thing any more even though she admitted it paid really well. She went on to explain how it didn't sit right with her, the ads were obviously staged and she didn't want to be that person purely in it for the money.
Seems there are good people out there for whom integrity wins out over cash, pity Sophie isn't one of them

Reactions: 22
No Sophie, I cant say I have the same experience as you with your parents. My dad died when I was 11 and my Mum and I barely talk, but I do have my Grandparents and many times ive gone out and bought my Grandma's present from my Grandad for him, but I would never belittle my family online for them wanting me to help them with something! Your tone in those stories too, which can be heard even with that god awful filter, shows what a selfish, vile person you are. I hope your parents didnt see those stories, id be so upset ig my child spoke about me like that. But I bet you've told Jamie exactly what (expensive) gift/s you want though havent you?

Reactions: 16
It’s a bit late but is she hinting for some professional gift wrappers 🤔
She posted that thing from lakeside about the wrapping and then all these brown parcels that look crap!
We all know she can wrap better than that from last year. Then the whole fave cream is to do with wrapping too.
She’s either hinting or something may be in the pipeline

Reactions: 5
No Sophie, I cant say I have the same experience as you with your parents. My dad died when I was 11 and my Mum and I barely talk, but I do have my Grandparents and many times ive gone out and bought my Grandma's present from my Grandad for him, but I would never belittle my family online for them wanting me to help them with something! Your tone in those stories too, which can be heard even with that god awful filter, shows what a selfish, vile person you are. I hope your parents didnt see those stories, id be so upset ig my child spoke about me like that. But I bet you've told Jamie exactly what (expensive) gift/s you want though havent you?
Like you my Mom died (50 years ago) when I was 16. She was the fun in our lives and Dad knew that. He in my opinion deserved a bloody medal not castigating on social media (note it didn't exist then!!) He asked me to help him make a book. Birthdays - so he could be sure to send a card as Mum had always done. Then as Mum and I were very close to add any notes that would be useful for present buying for birthdays and Xmas. Then he asked me if I would be prepared for him to take me to our local big town and do the present buying. As it turned out he just could not be with me he got too upset. So while I was so young we went into a large department store, he gave me a wad of cash then went and sat in the cafe while I bought stuff. Yes it was a challenge but it was 1970 we didn't actually do "are we all Ok with that" then. I just said OK but can 1 ask Aunty June (Dad's sister) if I have problems. Until Dad died in 2013 I continued to buy all his presents for all occasions and wrapped them. I actually felt both irritated (mean bugger me) and honoured. My brother has always said thank god for you we got decent stuff. Me, bitchy as ever wondered why he never got involved.. another story.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.