Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amibovvered

VIP Member
This is hilarious....I’ve been looking through some of her followers, tons are as shady and suspect as fuck 😂🤣 Some by their profiles you can’t understand why they are following...so are they paid to follow many accounts ? This is one of her followers....yeh bragging about all her faithful followers and how successful she is WTF....I wouldn’t be proud of that 😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
I had to respond to that story but by the time I’d pressed send she’d deleted it. Still copied and sent it as a normal DM anyway.
Her behaviour is deplorable and beyond irresponsible.

It’ll be ignored or I’ll be blocked. Will update...

6453E49A-1927-4626-B5F4-27E258877326.png

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Kmddec

The woman has honestly excelled herself today with her complete and utter disregard for the fact some families can’t feed there children let alone put presents under the tree! She’s vacuum packed clothes that she’s never guna wear when she could of donated them to a woman refuge and then just when you think she can’t go any lower she orders a load of shit off very all the while encouraging her army to go into debt when she could of picked toys for children who won’t have a present let alone 4 fucking stockings and a bastard sack to go with them! The woman’s an absolute disgrace she’s a pathetic excuse of a human! Self absorbed selfish vile woman! All the gifted stuff in the world won’t make your grey dead stone heart beat you horrible horrible woman!

Nothing in your stupid loft will ever explain your selfishness to your child
When he googles your name and realises you sold his childhood because you couldn’t be arsed to pay for it.....if only you paid for your child like you pay for your followers

No one can gift you morals and you can’t buy your child’s respect which by the way I can gaurantee you’ve already lost in 6 months..world record that Is do a swipe up for that you absolute disgrace

Last edited:
  • Heart
I can’t take it no longer. I need to vent. I used to be a Mrs hinch fan. But.......it’s getting too much. The gifting The ads. She is trying to be relatable but she is so far from relatable it’s untrue!! Call me jeleous a hater or what ever Idc. We are all working our asses off stressing about money and kids husbands and the rest of it and you look on her stories and her home is gift gift gift!! It would take like 6 months wages to have just one piece of furniture that she owns yet she’s tagging shit like we are going to buy it so she can make her commission!! Then again I bet a lot of the hinchers are getting them selves into debt And feeling miserable trying to keep up with her. Me included! When she first came about I’d go b&m and spend £50-£60 easy on crap just because everyone else was doing it. Stupid idiot arnt I. I stopped a while back because it suddenly hit me I’m not going skint my self out just to keep up with this hinch stuff. I know for a fact people are screaming at their kids for messing their house up because it’s not to Mrs hinchs standards. People are not living in their means trying to keep up with her. Made me laugh when I saw her fill up her shampoo bottles and said she’s doing her bit for the environment! How thick can you be you’re still left with empty bottles regardless if you put it in another plastic bottle!!!! I’m not going to get in to the carbon footprint politics though. OH and the hand gestures and tapping and pointing to things is making me ill WHY DOES SHE DO THIS. I’m sorry Mrs Hinch I know you read this but you’ve changed. You have turned into an Instagram puppet and I think this time next year your following will dramatically go right down. Your world isn’t the normal world what we live in. And no one is relating to you anymore. Your promoting something online that isn’t realistic unless you’re an insta influencer or mega rich.

• Heart

F the dust.

VIP Member
Unapologetically real...git ta fuck, what's real about being gifted an entire house? Having a million in the bank in 12 months and your husband being able to leave work. Being labelled a best selling author ( that is a real piss take!) And doing photo shoots? Her baby never appears to cry or get dirty. Her life couldn't be anymore unrealistic. Whichever cretin wrote that diatribe..I hope your next shits a pineapple 🍍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Anyone else remember her saying not so long ago that she didn’t like walking in the dark so jamie had picked her up from her mums house??
She just posted a story saying she loves walking in the dark 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Allthebest

Taken from thread #75. She already had all the Very stuff and shared a pic. So what's the point of today?
20191219_190929.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

ltlurker

'and we can have a takeaway tonight because the kitchen is out of bounds'... like every other night then.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve lurked on here for a long time but I feel now is the time to say something! My baby is 8 days younger than Ronnie, I’m on statutory maternity pay which is a pittance quite frankly and I feel like she is rubbing all of her gifted shit in my face!

The elbow grease on his bib made me feel physically sick, i won’t use that stuff because of how strong it is! She won’t spray it directly on the toaster because it will make the toast taste like the spray but she will spray it on Ronnies bib that he puts in his mouth WHAT THE FUCK

• Heart

Ineedahero

All the snark, passive aggressive tone to her stories today show her true self. That she thinks having nearly 3 million followers means she has value. You are nothing more than an empty vessel love sold to the highest bidder. Nothing noble in that.

Reactions: 53

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
And that necklace is tacky. Don’t care if it’s Tiffany - she forgot to mention that of course! In it together guys.
“S” on one side and “No 1 author” on the other. I’ll bet I can guess which side she wears facing outwards every day. People must read it and think “what a knobber...” 🙄🤣
Number one author of two books yet can't get the grammar correct on her Christmas cards... says it all really. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Paddy

So I would just like to take this moment to actually thank sophlora, thank you for being the narcissistic, hoarding, money grabbing lying woman that you are, you have made me stop and reevaluate so much of my own life and the decisions I make, I now only buy and use cruelty free products, if I dont need it I don’t buy it, I’ve made massive changes in our house to be more environmentally, other than washing at 30oc 🤦‍♀️ I’m also being a lot more charitable, so thank you so much 😊

Reactions: 51

NOMB

I love my husband dearly but If I spent as much time with him as she does with Jamie I would either end up being sent down or get sectioned. It’s not healthy being glued to the hip. He’s literally everywhere. Like her overgrown shadow.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

F the dust.

VIP Member
My mam said this morning "oh I watched that Mrs Hinches stories earlier"..." She cleaned her toaster it was gifted, then she cleaned the crumbs with a hand held hoover from shark, gifted." " Does she actually buy anything?!" My mum's a sharp bugger she's maybe in her 70's but she copped on to Mrs Hunch pretty quickly. The answer to that mother is, does she fuck! But of course I didn't say the fuck part. She'd still rattle my chops😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Paddy

So I’m mom, but not to a baby as she’s grown up (well 15) and what I wander is how other mothers of babies Ronnies age must feel watching her stories? She’s packed so much into one day, theres other mother’s that struggle with fussy babies, pnd, among other things and she’s there prancing around cleaning her house! I know I struggled to get so much done, however my now husband worked away Monday to Friday and plus I was back at work straight after my csection had healed, I just hope there isn’t other mothers out there feeling down because they haven’t done what she’s been doing

• Heart
Reactions: 50