Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amibovvered

VIP Member
It’s not even 8am and she’s pissed me off already. Moaning about how much she’s got to get done etc... try being a single mum with no help, having an actual job hun working in a busy shop everyday up until Christmas, then coming home and starting again. Wrapping presents is the last bloody thing on my mind. Aghhh I swear as the days go on she just irritates me even more!!!
Has she deleted her story as nothing shows since last night for me 🤔

Does her niece not have parents? She’s always with them!
And Ronnie, laying flat under a hood and blankets most definitely did not love seeing the snowmen!!!
I think her sister is a nurse? (Correct me if I'm wrong!) But if she is, then I can imagine its noce for her to have family around while her mum is liking after someone else's relatives x

And...probably 2 hours too late, but "charity boxes" have had a mention 👀🔎

Boobelle

VIP Member
Thank you. They most definitely do she was my new companion after a break up and it was such a shock. My daughter is heartbroken but it gets easier of course it’s just sad. I don’t mind the vet bill like you say you have to try and do everything for them. It’s just mum guilt cutting back on some luxury items at this time of the year, but I know we are still in a better place than some! It is my own fault living pay check to the next, next year I will try make an emergency fund. It just makes it harder when you see things on social media who doesn’t work or pay yet has everything without worry! Everything works out in the end though doesn’t it, we all worry for this big day regardless I think. There’s children much worse off unfortunately and she could of helped a few with her gifted items etc.
For sure.it all works out and then it's over in a flash and we can all worry about the next one!
Jesus Christ,you started something 😂