Mrs Hinch #78 Sophie Rose still telling her fibs, but we all saw the Audi that she thought she'd hid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she should avoid talking about anything to do with weaning! Joe Wicks did it with the advice of a nutritionist and the onslaught of the “I know best” mum brigade attacked him in full force!
Hopefully her followers will speak to health visitors and look at classes at their local children centres before approaching her!

Hun, just don’t follow her! I unfollowed all famous people and influencers last month and life has been bliss! I haven’t felt that I need to buy anything or felt sold to in ages!

I do still follow The Rock however... obvs
I did the exact same thing. Deleted all influencers, 'celebs' etc and it's made such a difference. I forget that some of them exist which is pure joy!!

Reactions: 9
Have any of you wondered why she has addressed so many of our topics in the last few days?? The casseroles, Ronnie eating solids, her to do list with a reminder to talk to Ronnie, her cleaning etc. My therory is that the whole bibgate really pissed her off and now she's thinking "lets give them something to talk about". She clearly haden't fed Ronnie, but had just poured some food on the tray. My guess is that it was just to see if she could piss us off. Remember she's an immature b....

Reactions: 20
She’s gone nuts again because Jjjjjjjaaaymiiieeeee is plllllll laaaayyiinnng football. She hates him being out it seems and mocks him.
He was watching Arsenal on TV, wasn't actually playing himself. She just mocks him for saying "We are playing", like men do when their team are playing

Have any of you wondered why she has addressed so many of our topics in the last few days?? The casseroles, Ronnie eating solids, her to do list with a reminder to talk to Ronnie, her cleaning etc. My therory is that the whole bibgate really pissed her off and now she's thinking "lets give them something to talk about". She clearly haden't fed Ronnie, but had just poured some food on the tray. My guess is that it was just to see if she could piss us off. Remember she's an immature b....
100% this is all for Tattle, #Bibgate got her really rattled.

Reactions: 14
If she forgets to write ‘talk to ronnie’ in her to do list does that mean the poor,long suffering child has a day of silence?!
I’ve never had to write that down-I used to talk some real crap to them!

Reactions: 11
He was watching Arsenal on TV, wasn't actually playing himself. She just mocks him for saying "We are playing", like men do when their team are playing
Just leave the man alone to watch the football in peace. He has to deal with her the rest of the time.

Reactions: 11
Hi never posted before but love reading everyone's posts just a question does Henry have no toys? I have a dog and my living room is covered in dog toys im sick of tidying them up to be honest iv never seen any dog toys in any stories

Reactions: 25
Agree with someone who just said she should probably not talk about weaning. Everyone always has a different view and opinion. And let’s face it.. she can’t take any criticism or anyone even trying to offer her advise.. But.. she will! Because she wants free shite, personalised bibs, bowls, bloody food hampers or baby pouches...the ultimate greedy cow!!
That casserole has given me the shits just looking at it 🤢🤢🤢🤢
She really could use her platform for something good, for something positive but no she uses it for pure greed!

Reactions: 16
Hi never posted before but love reading everyone's posts just a question does Henry have no toys? I have a dog and my living room is covered in dog toys im sick of tidying them up to be honest iv never seen any dog toys in any stories
She had a toy for him.... probably #gifted... but when she threw it for him he didn’t know what to do with it, so he obviously doesn’t have toys. Poor dog must be so bored!

Reactions: 15
Wow what an eye opener. Im sitting here listening to Michael from welcome to stepford talking about it being impossible to gain a lot of followers on ig just by posting pictures of your home. It totally contradicts the whole "i don't know how I gained so many followers" story from Soph.

Reactions: 15
That dog should be on a decent walk everyday for atleast an hour, he’s not very old and is rather over weight. Feel so sorry for him. No wonder he always wants to be out in the garden. He looks drugged up on her bloody chemicals she sprays about the place #rescuehenry

Reactions: 19
New thread suggestion:

Sophie telling fibs about the dirty bibs,
backtracking on her story & her casseroles are just too gory.

Its so obviously staged.

Im not the best cook in the world, but how can their casseroles ALWAYS look so awful! Its the only thing they cook so you'd think they'd have improved some by now
My MIL only cooks one meal which is a roast. Probably been cooking it for 30+ years and it's still bleeping tit

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh that lamb casserole looks like they got the squits, from the sausage casserole and all 65 Paul the pined toilets were taken, so they used the casserole pot to go in🤮
Wish I hadn't read this whilst eating my cheese and crackers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.