Mrs Hinch #78 Sophie Rose still telling her fibs, but we all saw the Audi that she thought she'd hid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she's mentioned the wonderful Fireplace lately. 🤣
I wonder if the novelty has worn off yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow she is on tattle check list mission today isn’t she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t have a dog I have a house rabbit and she is like a puppy in the sense of she likes a cuddle and she likes to play but obviously nowhere near as demanding as a puppy.
Anyway... I love her and wouldn’t be without her now but my god she pisses me off sometimes! You can offer her all the hay and chew toys in the world and she will still nibble the wallpaper, she continuously tips her litter tray upside down and she likes to lay spread out right across the door ways and nearly breaks my neck. My point is yes I love her, I spoil her and she’s soooo affectionate for a rabbit but she can be an asshole and Hinch never shows the reality of having a pet. The odd muddy paw print is probably the least trouble Henry causes her. I bet he can be a right little tit but to insta he’s ‘perfect’ and it’s misleading and I wonder how many people have asked for Henry dogs this Xmas not having a clue what they are in for..... Why pretend your dog is perfect and like a child to you when you probably call him a little tit half a dozen times a day 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh absolutely!! My dog is a member of the family, love him to bits but when the postman comes - I could kill him 😂. Yesterday he broke one of my baubles after jumping up at the window as the postman walked past (all our baubles are glass handmade that we went to Germany specifically to buy). If you have an animal - you need to show the good and bad - especially with dogs because they can be worse than toddlers as puppies!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Been busy for a few weeks just caught up finally, sounds she’s done the same old boring drivel on repeat again. Poor Henry though, no thought for him letting him walk all over elbow grease! Wouldn’t let Ronnie do that.. so why’d you let your pet? 😒

Reactions: 8
I think we should start Soph’s Tattle Bingo 😆😂 full Houses all round on a Sunday

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just been for a walk and passed an Audi garage, my other half had to have a wonder round (for the day we win the lottery.)
But now I keep checking outside in case I accidently bought one, it's easily done 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 86
Oh absolutely!! My dog is a member of the family, love him to bits but when the postman comes - I could kill him 😂. Yesterday he broke one of my baubles after jumping up at the window as the postman walked past (all our baubles are glass handmade that we went to Germany specifically to buy). If you have an animal - you need to show the good and bad - especially with dogs because they can be worse than toddlers as puppies!
I think Henry is an arrogant f@ck... just like his owner.
He's been pampered and spoiled far too much.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
How much Christmas tit does she need!!! Ronnie has his own tree?? Why does he need his own tree. I’m dreading Christmas Eve and Christmas Day for her stories knowing how many presents they’ll be under her tree. Christmas is going to be rubbish for me and my family this year. Last night me and my partner were debating moving back in with one of our partners were struggling that much 😩 I managed to get a toy this morning for my son but I won’t be able to get a lot for him. It’s his first Christmas and he’ll be 8 and a half months so I don’t suppose it makes a difference just makes me feel inadequate. Henry is an asshole dog too they do say dogs are like their owners 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I think Henry is an arrogant f@ck... just like his owner.
He's been pampered and spoiled far too much.
But that’s not his fault, it’s because his owner is clueless on how to properly care for animals. I mean, she even uses products that test on animals!

Reactions: 12
She's honestly lost it. Using a window cleaner that's nearly £8? She's given up trying to hide her ridiculous wealth. I thought her cleaning glass with dettol at £2 odd a can was a waste of money but this takes the piss. RIP cheap as chips white vinegar eh soph?
But she didn’t buy it. Remember her dad came round with it before he burnt his arse on the radiator.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does Ronnie get the crappy little Tesco tree?
I suppose the big tree in the lounge belongs to Henry and the one upstairs is hers.

But that’s not his fault, it’s because his owner is clueless on how to properly care for animals. I mean, she even uses products that test on animals!
Yep. I know it's not his fault at all.

Reactions: 6
I do believe fabulosa are animal testers 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
How much Christmas tit does she need!!! Ronnie has his own tree?? Why does he need his own tree. I’m dreading Christmas Eve and Christmas Day for her stories knowing how many presents they’ll be under her tree. Christmas is going to be rubbish for me and my family this year. Last night me and my partner were debating moving back in with one of our partners were struggling that much 😩 I managed to get a toy this morning for my son but I won’t be able to get a lot for him. It’s his first Christmas and he’ll be 8 and a half months so I don’t suppose it makes a difference just makes me feel inadequate. Henry is an asshole dog too they do say dogs are like their owners 🥴
I'm so sorry you're struggling. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.