Mrs Hinch #78 Sophie Rose still telling her fibs, but we all saw the Audi that she thought she'd hid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tumble dryer sheets In cushions
What? She isn't doing that anymore? That was her staple, it inspired all her sheep.
I really haven'tooked for a while, next you will tell me that minky is redundant and she isn't using baskets anymore!

Reactions: 4
It becomes more and more obvious she reads here. How many times have people commented on her never sitting Ronnie up and only letting him play behind the sofa? Her stories this morning tackle both of those, he's sat up in his little ring and seems to be in the middle of the livingroom

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This is really just an inventory of her loft isn't it? Should someone not be writing all this on a special loft whiteboard?!! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can she actually smell any of her wax melts through the amount of bullshit in that house?
Why does she need as many of ava's wax melts burning at the same time?? Because they are utter crap plus she's burning them, it burns the oils in the wax quicker, I have one electric warmer in my front room that melts at a lower temperature so because the oils aren't getting burnt at a rediculous temp(be careful when Ronnie's about) the scent lasts longer, common sense really soph... ATB

Reactions: 7
This is really just an inventory of her loft isn't it? Should someone not be writing all this on a special loft whiteboard?!! ;)
I am sure we will now see her up the lift very soon.
As well as doing all the cleaning hacks and using all the items we have mentioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We haven't actually seen the loft ladder in a bit either! As soon as she got that business established she just forgot about then (40 followers bless them)

Reactions: 9
Just a thought, maybe Jamie’s had some lip fillers himself that have gone wrong like dear Soph’s. Got to be hidden away from the gram until the swelling goes down x

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone else reckon she's got a Tattle list going to note all the things we've said - "tit, someone's mentioned the soup maker, get it out later Jamie babes, ooh I need to show Henry in the garden, quick babe, where's my label maker?" 😂😂 With everything that's been listed on here she's going to need a new colouring book to write it all down in!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tumble dryer sheets In cushions
I remember the only tip of hers I ever tried, was dusting a Venetian blind with a tumble dryer sheet (as apparently the static attracts the dust). All it did was flake white bits all over the place 🙄. And I don't even have a bloody tumble dryer to use the rest of them up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She can't smell the wax melts because she has no nostrils hence why she has to have to many burning at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: 71
So she’s mixed Sunday up with Saturday.... because all her days roll in to one seeing as she does duck all day in day out!

and she is saying she wants to post more regularly.... despite last week saying the opposite 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 36
If I don’t like how I look, I just don’t take or post selfies. Most days I resemble something from Night Of The Living Dead, so I cant remember the last time I took a photo of my own face. Think the only ones I do have are photos of my face that my little boy has taken from unflattering angles (think surprise front-facing camera mode) without me realising. Grim, but who cares? I don’t share every picture that gets taken. 🤷🏼‍♀️

But what is the point in editing it to duck?! So many people do it. Profile pics are so heavily edited past the point of recognition. People are actually paying for apps to change the way they look in pictures. It’s so unhealthy. Back in the day we used the MySpace angle and that was bad enough. 😂

Honestly though, it sets terrible standards for young people who already struggle with how they look.

Reactions: 22
Latest grid post “I always like to walk Henry early in the morning”....ohhhh realllyyyyyy 🙄🤥

what she means to say is ...

Better show Tattle that I walked the dog ✅ (no evidence of the walking or the dog)
Must show off new door wreath ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I saw this last night.I have the 'gushing' comments from the barmies,but I don't know how to block their names out🤦‍♀️
I wouldnt worry too much about blocking names if they've posted something publicly online anyways, they've already put themselves out there.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.