Mrs Hinch #78 Sophie Rose still telling her fibs, but we all saw the Audi that she thought she'd hid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
17. The teapot, mugs, and cheeseboard from very
18. Vera mop
19. The plugged home energy smart meter thing she kept under the stairs
20. All the Dr Bekmann glowhite sachets
No 19 ...Didn't they go bust that company ?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...zYevUAozDjHPnAutUJj9dNGdKgAWk1Oh3aAkR9CdFTdL9 Hinch isnt the only one cheating and uses another item to show the results. The name in the middle has been removed by Pink stuff 😂 😂
It doesn’t open ☹

RIP using fairy liquid to make a foam and using just the foam off the top of the water to clean her hob fake flowers, the reason she said was because the Fairy turned the water green and her flowers were white and would stain 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
17. The teapot, mugs, and cheeseboard from very
18. Vera mop
19. The plugged home energy smart meter thing she kept under the stairs
20. All the Dr Bekmann glowhite sachets
21. The Baylis and Harding hand soaps
22. The garment Steamer used once on her Kylie Curtains
23. Shark steam mop

Reactions: 16
No 19 ...Didn't they go bust that company ?

It doesn’t open ☹

RIP using fairy liquid to make a foam and using just the foam off the top of the water to clean her hob fake flowers, the reason she said was because the Fairy turned the water green and her flowers were white and would stain 🙄
I remember that. It was the most convoluted way to clean anything I’ve ever seen!!

Reactions: 6
Squeegee the stairs! The sofa! Everything...
R.I.P to:-
  1. Brita Water Jug
  2. Label maker
  3. Tea pot with the fluffy jumper
  4. Stardrops Paul the pine
  5. Slow cooker
  6. Kileen gloves
  7. Derek Dishmatic
  8. Feeding the birds
  9. Buff-tings
  10. Smarties
  11. Trace...both the person and the mop
  12. Pixie stamping the loo rolls
  13. Astonish mould and mildew
  14. Plenty hand towels
  15. Tumble dryer sheets being shoved in every nook, cranny & faux flowers...and for dusting!
  16. Window vac

Reactions: 7
Another item...... that Tesco bag she bought and loved so much! Then she got a photo taken with a fan and she was actually sporting a LV bag instead 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That selfie of her, she’s deffo blurred (smoothed) her nose to takeaway from the fact she has had lip fillers & new teeth 🤔

now everyone’s talking about her nostrils instead of her fake lips and teeth, sly fucker ain’t you Sophie 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gosh she really went all out for her mate’s birthday didn’t she. Must’ve stayed all of an hour- probably still fuming they went out without her.

Reactions: 13
What I don't understand is how
Unless she was paid to keep her trap shut 😉😉 maybe they gifted her something for a change, since Soph is so charitable.

Speculation of course 😉😉
It just seems like loads of people would know though, and since she's almost a Z Lister, there would be a tabloid story for someone, definitely.

Reactions: 3
What I don't understand is how

It just seems like loads of people would know though, and since she's almost a Z Lister, there would be a tabloid story for someone, definitely.
Hmmm i dunno, the press don't seem to report anything negative about her. Yet. How she's going to cope with that when they do, I don't know. She can't cope with things said on here, and this is kept to the confines of these threads.

R.I.P to:-
  1. Brita Water Jug
  2. Label maker
  3. Tea pot with the fluffy jumper
  4. Stardrops Paul the pine
  5. Slow cooker
  6. Kileen gloves
  7. Derek Dishmatic
  8. Feeding the birds
  9. Buff-tings
  10. Smarties
  11. Trace...both the person and the mop
  12. Pixie stamping the loo rolls
  13. Astonish mould and mildew
  14. Plenty hand towels
  15. Tumble dryer sheets being shoved in every nook, cranny & faux flowers...and for dusting!
  16. Window vac
That crappy cheapo mood lamp thing that she banged on about for a week or so, never to be seen again.

Reactions: 11
Thanking people for their kind words about her non gretel selfie which was probably more fake than gretel! How can people not see how heavily edited it is?! It doesn't even look like her. Nothing about her is genuine. 'Just like you guys' except she's not because none of it is real. She has young girls following her and she thinks airbrushing yourself until you're missing body parts is a healthy thing to do?

Any other celeb would be heavily criticised for this!

Reactions: 31
Sleep deprived here ... no baby I'm 66 ..... poorly dog. Just caught up. So Sophie Rose out you go to a friends birthday party (yet another going out event in a 7 day period when of course we all know because you told us a zillion times that you do not go out) but back in seemingly no time. Well I can rest in peace. We have moved 200 miles away from our previous house and for 8 months (still not finished) have had building work done ..oops of course disclaimer like any normal person paid for by us. Last week my friends threw me a great birthday do and well no no-one left before it ended at 3am. Although as some of our group are now in their 70s It would be perfectly fine if they had. We do have a friend who really does have a diagnosed anxiety issue - did she come? No she sent us a letter, My friends understood they knew what anxiety did to her. Many had been in touch and suggested possible solutions but she just couldn't do it. We rang her during the party just to say hi and say we missed her then I rang her afterwards to thank her and check in on her and she does feel well enough for my husband to go collect her today and to stay well maybe an hour, maybe longer - thats fine. Never understood the Hinch mania, understand it even less now as she introduces fake problems, obviously posts lies on insta which would not happen if what she posted in the first place was true not staged just for the gram and like so many influencers their platform is now just a shopping channel.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.