Mrs Hinch #78 Sophie Rose still telling her fibs, but we all saw the Audi that she thought she'd hid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
30th birthday predictions-

*A big light up 30 like she had at her baby shower
*A grazing platter
*Hansomes manz in a bow tie
*Jamie crying while he makes a speech
*10 million throwback stories over the next year of close up shots of her Dad crying while Whitney warbles in the background
*personalised happy birthday bottles of product gifted from elbow grease and fairy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
Silly Soph smoothed her nose out and made herself look she had no nostrils. Here ya go, hunni, I done the rest of your face for you and even your hair. ATB.

20191214_220632.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I have pretty high functioning anxiety, I can go to work every day and mostly have a normal life with what my therapist has worked with me over.

Today, I was meant to be going to a friend's party. I broke down to my husband before and just started crying about everything under the sun and was borderline hyperventilating over the idea of spending time with around 30 people I didn't know well. I know anxiety is different but never once has she ever backed out of anything because of it. Normally I can push through it for an hour or two (husband and I have signals for when it's too much for me), but nope she's off swanning on a night out yet again with her 'anxiety'.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
30th birthday predictions-

*A big light up 30 like she had at her baby shower
*A grazing platter
*Hansomes manz in a bow tie
*Jamie crying while he makes a speech
*10 million throwback stories over the next year of close up shots of her Dad crying while Whitney warbles in the background
*personalised happy birthday bottles of product gifted from elbow grease and fairy
Gifted flower and/or balloon arrangements. Hinch in another dress that makes her look like a bridesmaid, a la baby shower.
Gifted visit from hair man and make up woman.
Trace back out the cupboard for nails.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Children nowadays are more prone than ever to eczema and asthma, even when we use safe washing products. Imagine how many skin and breathing problems these kids are going to get using harsh kitchen cleaners like elbow grease on clothes.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Can we take a moment to think of the poor loft, garage and bin sheds that have just been forgotten. All those declarations of love and now nothing. So many products and spaces that she has said "I loooove it guys. I just love it" about and now nothing! Not a mention. Good job us Tattlers don't forget. I think we need a RIP list of all the long forgotten items 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
#Bibgate this morning was really something else :rolleyes: Less 'liar liar, pants on fire', more 'liar liar, pants have spontaneously combusted'.
Pa Barker isn't the only one whose arse is burning 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Can we take a moment to think of the poor loft, garage and bin sheds that have just been forgotten. All those declarations of love and now nothing. So many products and spaces that she has said "I loooove it guys. I just love it" about and now nothing! Not a mention. Good job us Tattlers don't forget. I think we need a RIP list of all the long forgotten items 🤣
That would be a long list!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t usually post on Hinches threads but I’m so shocked by her bib post today. I don’t know how she’s getting away with this.

That elbow grease stuff is so so strong. I got it once and it was so overpowering I had to throw it out. It says on the back it’s only to be used outdoors or in really well ventilated areas or something like that because of how strong it is. I can’t believe she has soaked her baby’s bib with it! That won’t have all washed out, surely he’ll ingest some it if he sucks on his bib at all?!?

Christ almighty I really worry for Ronnie and any other babies whose mums might copy her! What’s wrong with just a bit of non bio stain remover?

😨😨
Also does it really matter it’s got stains on it ffs 😂👍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think it's a bit of a tattle urban legend at the mo 😂 No one that I've seen has come up with any evidence of other children. Obviously it could well be true but proof remains to be seen.
I reckon an ex would have come out of the woodwork by now, if this was true.

Gifted flower and/or balloon arrangements. Hinch in another dress that makes her look like a bridesmaid, a la baby shower.
Gifted visit from hair man and make up woman.
Trace back out the cupboard for nails.
I'm gonna add another prediction to the list...a celeb performer! Whether it be a singer, dancer, magician, I don't know, but I think there could well be one. Even if it's not gifted, she could afford to book one.

Reactions: 11
I have pretty high functioning anxiety, I can go to work every day and mostly have a normal life with what my therapist has worked with me over.

Today, I was meant to be going to a friend's party. I broke down to my husband before and just started crying about everything under the sun and was borderline hyperventilating over the idea of spending time with around 30 people I didn't know well. I know anxiety is different but never once has she ever backed out of anything because of it. Normally I can push through it for an hour or two (husband and I have signals for when it's too much for me), but nope she's off swanning on a night out yet again with her 'anxiety'.
I reckon she backed out of ronnies first swim lesson.
Thing is she may well have it but she tries so hard to come off like she’s perfect everything she does just looks all wrong

Saying that she’s prob gonna open up more about it in the next book

I don’t even believe she’s really gone out tonight. It wouldn’t be the first time she’s got dressed up for one pic on the gram

Reactions: 6
Surprise surprise she’s said how difficult it can be leaving the house to go out 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
That is pretty normal 'anxiety' which everyone experiences at times however it does not mean you have an anxiety disorder there is a significant difference which she clearly doesn't have.
The main difference between normal anxiety and problem anxiety is between the source and the intensity of the experience. Normal anxiety is intermittent and is expected based on certain events or situations. Problem anxiety, on the other hand, tends to be chronic, irrational, and interferes with many life functions

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.