Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bleeping hate Stacey Solomon too!!!!!

Saw her about a month before she had her precious Rex.. big bump... fag hanging out her mouth. She’s a stupid twit just like Sophie!!
A smoking buddy for the grinch, they can go 2's on a fag now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am disgusted. I hope the RSPCA or other animal charities pick up on this. Or vets as a dogs nose is super sensitive..hundred times more powerful than ours (surely that's common sense). A non smelling anti bac will do it but nope poor dog is to be smelling lavender with his chronic headaches for the rest of his sorry over weight life. She goes on and on about animal charities but she honestly isnt a sensible owner. She thinks love solves it all....... the problem with the generation buying pets. They are living animals with complex needs for each breed. Get him on a diet, exercise him. Let him smell the different pees on a lamppost. Mr Milan once said a dog doing this is like reading a newspaper for us. Good for them and completly natural. Let him be an animal before he is your child as a animal he is Soph!! ATB
You’ve made a good point about the charities. I am going to email and DM a few with screenshots and ask them to highlight the dangers of using these chemicals in close proximity to animals.

I have 2 cats and I am very wary of what cleaning products I use. Even when I was a *shudder* hincher I never used zoflora near their eating area or left cloths/sponges soaking in diluted zoflora water. I was even careful what I put down the toilet as one of the cats is a classy man and likes to drink the toilet water despite having an expensive filtered drinking fountain. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bloody hell 🤤🤤🤤 Can I come round for a cuppa and some flapjack please?!

Hahaha alas they are all gone now - made them on Sunday night for an office charity baking competition (because some of us know that charity fundraising actually means putting in a bit of bloody effort rather than deciding what word to put on a sweater that someone else makes for charity and then tweeting about it!!), but another time sure why not?!? 😜😂

Hmmm cake.. .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve always wondered if there’s any mental health professionals on here that can call wtf is wrong with her.
Today she is proper manic, she looks deranged behind that filter when she’s in this mood.

She needs an intervention big time

I agree about the personality disorder, either that or adhd
Has Jamie been seen today? She always seems erratic when he’s not at home.

Reactions: 15
She goes on and on about animal charities but she honestly isnt a sensible owner.
Talking about animal charities, what happened to the donkeys? Did she even mention them again? Did she ever promote them again? Didn't she 'adopt' one in the end, via her donation - or have I made that up?

Please can I just raise another thing that has always bugged me about her? The fact she keeps cut flowers on her induction hob! It is not a bloody windowsill, mantelpiece or table. It is a hob. IT IS FOR COOKING ON YOU SILLY LASS.

Here is my induction hob- you will see on one ring there is some ganache cooking, and on another the wet ingredients for flapjacks. This is what you are supposed to use an induction hob for. Or any other hob for that matter. Not for putting flowers on!!

Sorry I REALLY needed to get that off my chest!
Cut flowers wouldn’t be so bad...although I hate this practice 🤢The fact that it’s silk fake flowers sprayed in Zoflora that some have on gas jobs is the crazy thing 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Talking about animal charities, what happened to the donkeys? Did she even mention them again? Did she ever promote them again? Didn't she 'adopt' one in the end, via her donation - or have I made that up?
You didn't make it up. I remember her saying she was crying at the advert and then she sponsored them. That was way back when I liked her and thought she was nice.

“P.s. still need to buy xmas games. Send me ideas guyzzzzzzzzzzzz” aka I’m on the beg, so send me any free (but brand new) games, which may or may not play, and may, or probably most likely won’t mention.

Reactions: 23
“P.s. still need to buy xmas games. Send me ideas guyzzzzzzzzzzzz” aka I’m on the beg, so send me any free (but brand new) games, which may or may not play, and may, or probably most likely won’t mention.
And will 100% end up stored away in the loft.

Reactions: 12
Holy tit!!! The poor boy trying to sleep without her and that bleeping PHONE in his face! Low and behold, 4mins later “He’s wide awake, guyzzzzz”!
Oh really, DICK HEAD!! What a bleeping MYSTERY!!!!

And will 100% end up stored away in the loft.
With no doubt in my mind! 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Omg that so awful!!!!! 😯😯😯
I was upset at the time as I had not in any way been disrespectful asked very nicely in fact ! but it opened my eyes to the person she really is and I now have a thicker skin ! I have seen her do this to many people now she knows her army reacts yet she never once asks them to stop ! so her be nice or be quiet only applies to her clearly 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.