Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody P&G adverts again.... Sold her soul I think! I remember her saying a while back she never used the liquid tab things as the melted plastic film always got stuck in her clothes.... Yet here we are.

Still absolutely no mention of my small business that gifted her £100 worth of stuff, including a little handmade seagrass dog that looks like Henry. Thought she would love it. Pppfft. Obviously she doesn't care about small businesses like she says she does. Which is fine, I just wish she wouldn't go on about supporting small businesses and building them up etc if she isn't doing that! 🙄 And I would have gifted them to someone else who appreciates them.

ATB Soph, can't believe I got sucked into believing your crap that i actually spent my own money gifting you items *face palm*.

What an idiot I am.

Really??? 😳 Thought she liked to 'use her platform to help small businesses'???!!
Don’t worry, I’ve been there too. Gifted her multiple times and helped in other ways. Doesn’t reply to any messages asking for help back 🙈🙄 All in this together, such bullshit!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Is she actually for real?!
"All the best mate? Wonder if your Mrs follows me? 🤷🏼‍♀️😂"
He was 11! bleeping 11, when he turned you down and probably the last time he gave you a thought also!
What a perfect mixture of her narcissism and passive aggression!
She actually believes She is some form of goddess 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well I actually have cracked, watching her spraying the bin and the words "OH JUST duck OFF" came out, rather loudly!! She's a bleeping imbecile albeit a rich sly one!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well I actually have cracked, watching her spraying the bin and the words "OH JUST duck OFF" came out, rather loudly!! She's a bleeping imbecile albeit a rich sly one!
Mmm, that zoflora will smell uhmayzin once theres rubbish in there and it turns to bin juice.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He was 11! bleeping 11, when he turned you down and probably the last time he gave you a thought also!
If the lad even remembers her he's probably thinking "thank duck I wasn't interested back then" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Morning Guyyyyz! Long time lurker - The last few posts about the boy at school that hated her - wander if your mrs follows me and then about who knew she would be where she is today ......... day in day out she’s showing her true colours ! There is no other way of explaining those comments other than she is so self absorbed , saying look at me now peasant !!
I know someone that sent her two items , that they designed and made bespoke for her - never to be heard of or thanked or anything - she bangs on about only recommending things she loves so does that mean all the gifted items she hasn’t shared she just didn’t like ? Maybe Gleam should stop giving out the Address to gift her with stuff if the volume is that high majority of it goes in the bin . Unlike you Sophie who “doesn’t know how this happened “ these small business work so hard and to gift you something that’s just ignored is pretty much the biggest insult to a small business - so please don’t bang on about how u love using your platform to help these small business . You don’t . End of .
I don’t agree with people commenting on her as a mother , If she is struggling with a bond with her son as a first time mum then it’s really sad - on the other hand we only see snippets of her with him so who are we to judge .

I think there is plenty of new stuff in the pipeline for 2020 and as we all know she sold her soul so there isn’t even any boundaries of where she would go or what she would do for a pound note - or 6000.

maybe her New Years resolution should be to finally cut the crap and say you know what this is me , I’m earning money , I get free stuff , influencers and bloggers who are transparent about everything get so much more respect . If someone offered me 6k a story post u think I would say no ? Of course not , but I wouldn’t be there fishing for anything new I liked or wanted with her kind of figures in the bank - and would defo show how I give back - not to prove anything to anyone but to encourage others ! Anyway . Happy Hincmas from the hinchcliffe’s........

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Are Zoflora not paying her anymore? Didn’t this Zoflora Hour nonsense used to be #ad?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I do
I do that all the time,usually infront of complete strangers!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Me too. It’s so unrelatable that she makes new motherhood seem so easy. I agree it can make you feel like shot when you are having an especially hard day yourself x
My 4 month old baby still wakes up 2/3 times per night for a feed.

With them being so close in age, her stories used to get to me, I'd think why isn't my baby sleeping through the night or why does my baby cry so much.

Now I just roll my eyes and consider myself lucky that my baby (and toddler, and child) actually appear to like me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Imagine holding a grudge all this time 😩 what a prick! Who the duck does she think she is!? Pretentious princess 😡 Screaming look at me now, look what you missed out on to a guy that probably hasn’t given the clown a second thought ever since. You’re really not that amazing Grinch. 🖕🏼

Reactions: 32
Wonder if your Mrs follows me? What a bleeping bell end how big headed is she he probably doesn’t remember her

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I really hope his Mrs doesn’t follow her, although she strikes me as the sort of person that would actually try to find out if she did or not just to gloat.
Imagine her sitting outside their house on a saturday night wondering if they are hinchers and if he ever told his wife that THE mrs Hinch used to have a crush on him :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Omg seriously! Using zophlora on the mat where he eats and drinks that poor poor dog 🥺
I am disgusted. I hope the RSPCA or other animal charities pick up on this. Or vets as a dogs nose is super sensitive..hundred times more powerful than ours (surely that's common sense). A non smelling anti bac will do it but nope poor dog is to be smelling lavender with his chronic headaches for the rest of his sorry over weight life. She goes on and on about animal charities but she honestly isnt a sensible owner. She thinks love solves it all....... the problem with the generation buying pets. They are living animals with complex needs for each breed. Get him on a diet, exercise him. Let him smell the different pees on a lamppost. Mr Milan once said a dog doing this is like reading a newspaper for us. Good for them and completly natural. Let him be an animal before he is your child as a animal he is Soph!! ATB

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Imagine holding a grudge all this time 😩 what a prick! Who the duck does she think she is!? Pretentious princess 😡 Screaming look at me now, look what you missed out on to a guy that probably hasn’t given the clown a second thought ever since. You’re really not that amazing Grinch. 🖕🏼
I was under the impression that fancying people who don't like you - and being fancied by people you don't like- is a normal rite of passage? If I think back I can think of examples of both 🤷🏻‍♀️ I have crazy hormone filled rants in my old diaries to prove it and they honestly crack me up (not that I read them often 🤣) I've never thought bad things about these people, it's just part of bleeping life. Not everyone will like you Soph, don't worry about it, fly free.

She is absolutely bleeping mad. I've never known such levels of narcissism and self obsession and I'm a mental health nurse, I've seen it all. She's so erratic it's genuinely concerning. I'm not convinced by her claims of anxiety because her words and behaviour song add up to that, but I do think she has a disorder, likely some sort of personality disorder.

Reactions: 33
Yep she is basically saying 'Look at me, wish you didn't turn me down now' what a narsatistic witch

Reactions: 24
Yep she is basically saying 'Look at me, wish you didn't turn me down now' what a narsatistic witch
I wonder where she would be today without the formation of the dream team?
That little 11 yr old has probably turned into a decent human being.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.