Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how many of us actually still follow her? If people still do on here.. why? You can see the stories still without following her. I just dont want us to be adding to her following :ROFLMAO:
I followed her for about 3 months very early on , I can’t follow now as she blocked me for asking her to highlight food banks in the run up to Xmas last year I got torn to shreds by her army , had to change my insta because of horrible DMs I can’t even bear to look at her page I came here after this happened and follow her through tattle I don’t subscribe or follow any of family floggers or the influencers I never will

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Has the woman lost the plot. Neat zoflora in the toilet brush holder!!?? Zoflora to clean the baby’s changing mat. The woman is irresponsible

Reactions: 15
Guyzzzzz she still needs Xmas day games to play on Xmas day please!!!! The gifted overpriced primark monopoly set she got obv won’t cut it the greedy begging get! Her stories are like a car crash- you just can’t look away. She’s wild today I love it 😂 trying to look busy pouring zoflora into her unused toilet brushes. Dear god!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is deranged. Posting about a lad she liked when she was a child and if his wife follows her 😂😂😂 she needs help. Poor Jamie Poor Ronnie
Oh my god soph put down the chemicals!!!! I bet you a bottle of pine she will remove that story its idiotic and makes her look sooooooo arrogant. Your not the queen.

Reactions: 33
First time posting but has anyone noticed how she says handsnomes instead of handsomes? It drives me insane!

Reactions: 16
I followed her for about 3 months very early on , I can’t follow now as she blocked me for asking her to highlight food banks in the run up to Xmas last year I got torn to shreds by her army , had to change my insta because of horrible DMs I can’t even bear to look at her page I came here after this happened and follow her through tattle I don’t subscribe or follow any of family floggers or the influencers I never will
Omg that so awful!!!!! 😯😯😯

Reactions: 11
Omg seriously! Using zophlora on the mat where he eats and drinks that poor poor dog 🥺

• Angry
Reactions: 18
This is deranged. Posting about a lad she liked when she was a child and if his wife follows her 😂😂😂 she needs help. Poor Jamie Poor Ronnie
Unbelievably cocky!! I hope the boy could see through her way back then. And is a genuinely the caring and giving type, not greedy money orientated or cares about how many ‘followers’ he has.

Reactions: 18
I found a new cleaning account and its actually embarrassing how much she tries to be like hinch.
Even uses a filter when talking to the camera 🙄 she also tags brands in her stories which I'm assuming is in the hope she'll get free stuff 😂
Why the hell does everyone aspire to be hinch, shes nothing but a money grabbing fraud....
Because they've seen how much money Hinch makes and thinks if she can - so can they

Wonder what made her loose 800 followers on that particular day ???
Jamie was out all day and didn't have time to buy new followers

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I really hope his Mrs doesn’t follow her, although she strikes me as the sort of person that would actually try to find out if she did or not just to gloat.

Reactions: 25
Wonder what made her loose 800 followers on that particular day ???
Isn’t that the day they went to Salamanders for lunch?? So they didn’t have time to buy followers. That’s probably a true reflection of her daily follower loss

6A85AA9F-8AD5-445A-B79B-05C298EBE9AB.jpeg

All her poking, prodding and stroking.... I can’t get Salad Fingers out of my head now lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.