Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just found a lovely small business on Etsy with fab Christmas ideas for personalised stuff as I scrolled down there was about 5 Hinch items 😡😡 still ordered the bits I wanted for my daughter obvs but it was off putting

Reactions: 17
Why can’t she fathom singing to him properly? Sing softly, face to face, make eye contact, smile. Don’t do it where he can’t see you, don’t use an aggressive tone.
I would be heartbroken if my son looked at me the way Ronnie looks at her.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
You can tell everyone on tattle is tired of her bullshit, I could actually catch up on a thread in less than half an hour! Use to take a whole day!!
I actually thought the same when I logged on this morning and there was only another 5 pages to get through from yesterday evening. Normally theres 55 pages and another thread by morning.

Reactions: 15
I'm going to go against the flow of people here and say that I don't think personalised Christmas cards with photos on are tacky per se. We did them last year for immediate family (both sets of parents and our siblings) and everyone loved them. There is a slight difference though in that ours just had a photo of our nine month old daughter dressed as a Christmas pudding (in other words, my husband and I weren't in there too looking smug!) and ours also had correct grammar. I wouldn't automatically judge Sophie for the cards themselves. I would judge her for that apostrophe though!

In other news, 95 stories?!? Really!? I don't know how any of you managed to sit through that many to count them. I couldn't stomach her for that long....
I skip through them, especially the ones where she has that RIDICULOUS filter on

Reactions: 2
I bleeping hate Stacey Solomon too!!!!!

Saw her about a month before she had her precious Rex.. big bump... fag hanging out her mouth. She’s a stupid twit just like Sophie!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
how many of us actually still follow her? If people still do on here.. why? You can see the stories still without following her. I just dont want us to be adding to her following :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 19
I feel for Ronnie I really do he looks so disinterested I’d be heartbroken if my 10 month old looked straight through me like that. If she didn’t want to take him to groups because of ‘anxiety’ an I use that term loosely in her case there’s a programme on CBeebies called the baby club which you can join in with an sing not screech to your baby. I’m not saying shove your baby in front of the tv all day I just found baby club useful as I hated groups.

Reactions: 28
I agree I think ones with kids on are cute but the whole family is a bit cringe. And it wouldn't have killed her to grammar check!

It all adds to the whole plot of how she was having a terrible time when in fact not only was the photoshoot planned but it was planned for a Christmas card. That's a lot of planning for someone who just popped to have a look round their wedding venue
It’s mad how she always says one thing but quietly does the exact opposite.

Reactions: 8
I feel for Ronnie I really do he looks so disinterested I’d be heartbroken if my 10 month old looked straight through me like that. If she didn’t want to take him to groups because of ‘anxiety’ an I use that term loosely in her case there’s a programme on CBeebies called the baby club which you can join in with an sing not screech to your baby. I’m not saying shove your baby in front of the tv all day I just found baby club useful as I hated groups.
The Baby Club is great! I actually watch it even if my son doesn’t 😂 But it’s nice and calm, things to explore, nursery rhymes, actions. Sophie really needs to sit and watch it with Ronnie. Sit. Not lay.

Reactions: 16
how many of us actually still follow her? If people still do on here.. why? You can see the stories still without following her. I just dont want us to be adding to her following :ROFLMAO:
Even if you don't follow her to add to her followers your views on her stories are still counted, so that adds to her engagement figures.

Reactions: 4
I actually feel embarressed for her now. So obviously dragging the bottom of the barrel for content to fill her stories with so she remains "relevent" that we are now subjected to clips of her screeching at Ronnie with that bloody Gretal filter on...no wonder the poor kid looks terrified of her most of the time. She thinks she is being entertaining and funny but I see nothing amusing in watching someone spiral into insanity while desperately trying to cling on to her followers...it's sad. I really wish she had taken an Insta break and got some perspective on what her life has become.

Reactions: 17
D1175769-F95B-43C5-8F3C-3292F076B04E.png
She’s about 30k away from 3 million. Averaging at about 1200 a day!! I reckon she’s slowed it down so she can start 2020 with 3million followers instead of xmas

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm going to go against the flow of people here and say that I don't think personalised Christmas cards with photos on are tacky per se. We did them last year for immediate family (both sets of parents and our siblings) and everyone loved them. There is a slight difference though in that ours just had a photo of our nine month old daughter dressed as a Christmas pudding (in other words, my husband and I weren't in there too looking smug!) and ours also had correct grammar. I wouldn't automatically judge Sophie for the cards themselves. I would judge her for that apostrophe though!

In other news, 95 stories?!? Really!? I don't know how any of you managed to sit through that many to count them. I couldn't stomach her for that long....
I'm not a huge fan of photo cards (pretty sure any picture other than of my face would say Happy Christmas so much better 😉) but I find it's done a LOT in the States (not just by IG family bloggers lol). I've got friends over there and its quite common to receive these family photo cards so suspect this is another American trend people are copying.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.