Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsD33

VIP Member
Is there anybody left on this planet that wants a radiator cover but
a) hasnt got one
b) has never seen where to buy one
c) doesnt know how to google it
d) cant look on her highlights ‘buy now’ which has a pic of a bloody radiator cover

Fuck off with the radiator covers 😩🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Ronnie's facial expressions are priceless he sits there like a little Buddah practically side eyeing the camera as she manically goes high pitched trying to make everything exciting for him I can imagine he's going to be a very none plused quiet little lad who just zones her out .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Why does she need a caddy for everything? Filling up Ronnie's nappy caddy - she takes the nappies out of whatever packaging they come in and stick them in a box marked 'nappies' just in case she forgets what they are 🙄 then moves them out of there into the nappy caddy. It's been a while since I had a baby in the house but I used to keep the nappies, wipes, bum cream etc by the changing mat and just take the baby to it when I needed to (mind you I didn't live in a massively extended house). And the bedroom caddies? What's wrong with putting stuff in the bedside drawers, isn't that what they're for? And surely it's tidier having it all put away? Anyone would think she has fuck all to do all day and has to invent jobs to keep herself busy...oh, hang on!

• Haha

Miss Loves-to-gossip

I thought she was cutting down on Instagram? She has posted almost 50 stories since Ronnie woke up and it’s not even midday 🤔
#wheresronnie

• Wow

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
Well shit in a bag and punch it, she’s on my
Fairy pods now. Used them for years but don’t want to now shes got her pokey salad fingers all over them 👎
Salad Fingers! Yes! Nobody references him anymore and I’d started to think I’d imagined the creepiness in a weird teenage haze 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
Sophie, the next time you’re out and you know Ronnie’s safe with his Nan, be fucking grateful you have the support of your family! I’ve had a night out planned for 2 months, which is now cancelled because my sorry excuse for a mother has bailed on me and now I’m sitting on only 1 night out in the almost 3 years since my son was born.
Dare to post anything about going out tonight or tomorrow night, and I will just lose it. I know that’s my problem but I’m so angry.

• Sad
  • Angry

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
how many of us actually still follow her? If people still do on here.. why? You can see the stories still without following her. I just dont want us to be adding to her following :ROFLMAO:
I followed her for about 3 months very early on , I can’t follow now as she blocked me for asking her to highlight food banks in the run up to Xmas last year I got torn to shreds by her army , had to change my insta because of horrible DMs I can’t even bear to look at her page I came here after this happened and follow her through tattle I don’t subscribe or follow any of family floggers or the influencers I never will

• Wow
  • Sad

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
She’s posted about voting. I think that’s actually really good, I’m very pleased. Women under 30 are statistically the least likely to vote so considering her audience, this is great!

(though we all know she’ll vote in the best interest of herself and being a high earner, but still...)

Reactions: 40

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
She creates jobs that don’t need doing. I just throw my sons clothes in his drawers, I don’t have the time to sit on the floor an arrange them, they just have a designated drawer, once they’re dry in they go!
You mean you don't have time to film yourself putting things away and watch it back after? 😮 You need to organise your time better dear! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Well shit in a bag and punch it, she’s on my
Fairy pods now. Used them for years but don’t want to now shes got her pokey salad fingers all over them 👎

• Haha

Jellycat12

Bloody P&G adverts again.... Sold her soul I think! I remember her saying a while back she never used the liquid tab things as the melted plastic film always got stuck in her clothes.... Yet here we are.

Still absolutely no mention of my small business that gifted her £100 worth of stuff, including a little handmade seagrass dog that looks like Henry. Thought she would love it. Pppfft. Obviously she doesn't care about small businesses like she says she does. Which is fine, I just wish she wouldn't go on about supporting small businesses and building them up etc if she isn't doing that! 🙄 And I would have gifted them to someone else who appreciates them.

ATB Soph, can't believe I got sucked into believing your crap that i actually spent my own money gifting you items *face palm*.

What an idiot I am.

Showing this for free yet when Truwash man approached her she wanted £6k per story
Really??? 😳 Thought she liked to 'use her platform to help small businesses'???!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Guyzzzzz she's obviously reading here because aren't we always saying she needs to get Ronnie out of the house more? We kind of meant taking him a bit further than your own fucking garden though Sophie!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
A dipping set, for Xmas day dessert?! Who’s she got coming over, the borrowers?
Like she’s going to have a budget Xmas 🙄 she’ll be ordering a big expensive chocolate cake topped with her, bug boy, Ronnie, Henry and a snow man.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

a big give away

Chatty Member
Now fake vegetables for the veg rack! I’m suprised there hasn’t been a vegetable scented Zoflora to spray on them for effect guyyyzzzz

Didn't someone mention not too long ago that her veg rack was basically a flop as its never used. Low and behold a few days later shes filling it up.

Hi again Sophie rose 😂
Fly free love

• Haha
Reactions: 38