Mrs Hinch #75 Hinch needs a break, it’s all got too much. What will her army do with no swipeups

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly dont know what to say at the moment. I genuinely voiced concern for her the other day, yet it seems like she's completely duped everyone! Straight back on Instagram with multiple posts a day on her stories. "Doesnt want to leave the house" but went to a charity thing last night and to Stacey's today. Then the other day when she had what we all thought was a breakdown, she'd actually been at a photoshoot all afternoon at her wedding venue!! So it wasnt just a random trip like she made out? Her make up was done, looks like she had outfit changes too, so it was obviously planned. Does she have no limits?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I honestly dont know what to say at the moment. I genuinely voiced concern for her the other day, yet it seems like she's completely duped everyone! Straight back on Instagram with multiple posts a day on her stories. "Doesnt want to leave the house" but went to a charity thing last night and to Stacey's today. Then the other day when she had what we all thought was a breakdown, she'd actually been at a photoshoot all afternoon at her wedding venue!! So it wasnt just a random trip like she made out? Her make up was done, multiple outfit changes so it was obviously planned. Does she have no limits?
with you 100% ... its actually disgusting behaviour! i feel like the people on this thread genuinely cared and enjoyed mrs hinch initially but theres one thing we dont like.. being treated like fools

Reactions: 20
So she’s talked about one of the reasons for not wanting to leave the house is the paps and pics they may get but has anyone ever seen any papped pics of her other than the egg chair one

Just more Billy BS I reckon 🤔

Reactions: 20
with you 100% ... its actually disgusting behaviour! i feel like the people on this thread genuinely cared and enjoyed mrs hinch initially but theres one thing we dont like.. being treated like fools
Exactly, and what I also wonder is are her "army" too stupid to see through this all?

Reactions: 12
I am starting to think certain things she does (like recent photoshoot) is a generation thing??

I maybe wrong but my brother fiance does family photoshoots every few months (at least twice a year) she did a pregnancy one all I did was laugh my ass off because I dislike her she is just like hinch anything you can do I can do better and not an original thought in her head.

But back to my point my brothers girlfriend is 25-26 and loves all that crap of photoshoots and 20 million posts about her in hospital or her boys are sick or they go for a walk.

Reactions: 10
So she’s talked about one of the reasons for not wanting to leave the house is the paps and pics they may get but has anyone ever seen any papped pics of her other than the egg chair one

Just more Billy BS I reckon 🤔
The paps? 😂 who does she think she is? I really don't see the media are that interested in her, we only see the trashy online articles that her management have clearly pushed. There's no-one in the shrubs outside your house Soph 😂

Reactions: 21
Just watched her story how much of an arrogant bell end is jamie also the let’s be fake friends and fake photo shoot 🤢 give it a bleeping rest. Some of us have been out grafting while they have a pretend Christmas lunch

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sounds as though she’s trying to be the next Gandhi spouting out all these quotes. If only she knew they make absolutely no sense 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
just also realised the irony of the crying i need to stay off social media post... whilst having a photo shoot to post on social media

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She has the audacity to #rememberwhereyoustarted

Photo shoot for her Christmas cards?

Reactions: 11
On a slight tangent, I really wish people would stop posting photos of their bloody Zoflora collections and adding unrelated hash tags that I follow. I have a Redrow house and follow #redrow to get interior ideas; I dont want to unfollow it as I might miss something useful but I'm so bored of seeing idiots posting their "hinch hauls" under #redrow! So annoying!
Some mad Zoflora women showed her 100 bottle collection on FB, what is wrong with people, that's £100+ on bloody disinfectant, mad mad people.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
What the actual duck 😂😂😂 so all the fly free, I'm so anxious and emosh was after she'd just got dolled up and grinning like a maniac for a photoshoot? Did the photographer just happen to be there when they just happened to be passing? She is one bizarre person. For someone so anxious and self conscious she has more photoshoots than the bloody queen. Why just randomly go for a photoshoot?! She's unbelievable. Absolute narcissistic display.

Next thread title- anxiety my arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
SERIOUSLY starting to actually feel angry at the clearly fake anxiety and the emotional manipulation thats happening!!!! her latest post saying you have to go back before you move forwards (makes no sense?!), the crap about not being online anymore, the bull about not being able to leave the house but can go to a lunch with some celeb ‘friends’ .... it’s actually so offensive to anyone who genuinely suffers with these issues. i’m fed up of the ads. i’m fed up of her being SO sly and not showing what she has gained from all of this (the extension- the new car- what else?). i’m fed up of the greed. i’m fed up of hinch.
This is me today I have absolutely had enough with the C##T

Reactions: 14
Exactly, and what I also wonder is are her "army" too stupid to see through this all?
The fact that they're all sharing the pics shows they don't see it. So it was all a build up for yet another 'let's adore Sophie she's so sweet' show. Absolute piss take.

Reactions: 17
It annoys me how sneaky she is, like pretending she just went to gosfield hall for a random visit when it was clearly a planned photo shoot, saying she can’t leave the house today when she knows she got stuff planned... it’s ok to be excited about things coming up Soph, you might seem more relatable if you did. I just don’t understand it!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.