Mrs Hinch #694 A boring trip down memory lane, Hinch is rattled by tattle again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh FFS “A love that takes over your whole world” If she really loved them that much she wouldn’t dress them up and use them for content/attention for strangers on the internet. She’s probably only showing off her new bird table and garden in the background anyway 🙄

As for yesterday’s shite show….. she asked for the bots and hunzzz to send her ideas for content for the week…… What cloffffs does she use for what? Really? We’re supposed to believe that an actual adult can’t work out what cloffff to use for what and needs her help 🙄🙄🙄

Also, I’m still cringing from secondhand embarrassment at her and JayM trying to be “Funnnnnnnay” with him tidying a cupboard and then old Helmet-Head-Fingers getting involved….. it’s just so cringe 😬

Finally, cause i’m stood up on my soapbox now and need to get down and also when the page is refreshing it keeps deleting text I’ve written 🤪…. does she really think people will believe that her sofa/cushions covered in Audrey’s muddy footprints have been left like that for a week? 🙄 If they have what the feck is wrong with them, there’s at least three adults there. Why let your muddy dog into the lounge anyway, he has a fecking wasssssssh station, complete with fancy gadgets. Perhaps he needs some outside morning schlipperssssh 🤭

ETA: I also thought those sweetcorn doughnut things were for the toddler twinsssh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Read this Soph - YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR CHILDREN AT RISK.
Paedophiles don't need children to send them pictures themselves when irresponsible parents plaster images of their own children all over the internet :mad:.
Soph - if you need to post pictures of your innocent children to get both the attention and money you crave then you are need to pull up your big girl pants and admit you are not an influencer. You are a manipulator, a controller, a failure and a heartless mother. No amount of money made off the back of your children can make up for your abuse of your children. Posting online "It's a love that takes over your world" is so very far from the mark if what you are doing is exposing your children to a world of strangers days in and day out. It's not a Disney world of wonderfulness out there - it's a place of hard realities and some very very nasty people. You might get your dopamine hit from comments and likes on these posts and stories but they get there's from ways I really do not want to think about.

1713860674237.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Do Ron and Len not have school/nursery today? Who has time to be playing dress up in the mornings

Reactions: 26
When she used that lint roller thing on the stairs the "mess" inside is literally her carpet fibre😭😭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There is NO WAY IN HELL that cushion is going back in that cover! 🤣

Reactions: 10
Can’t go out in the rain because she’s a witch like her mam and she’ll melt. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She doesn’t seem to be “working” much lately does she. Off out in the middle of the day. Last week was garden centre trips. Yesterday was organising her cloffs. What is she constituting as work? Is it literally just her posting things on the gram? Funny how now the new scchent is fully launched she’s got no more “work” to do. Almost as if the sccchent is ALL she has? Hmm.

Reactions: 21
- why did she turn that cushion around 4 times yet didn't put the cover in
- why does she need help doing it
- where is jamaayyy back from? the 'field'? probably the toilet.
- why is she dressed like Danny Zuko
- is she gonna beg for new free sofas because those cushions won't fit
- what was the point of that video
- what shall I have for lunch?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
- why did she turn that cushion around 4 times yet didn't put the cover in
- why does she need help doing it
- where is jamaayyy back from? the 'field'? probably the toilet.
- why is she dressed like Danny Zuko
- is she gonna beg for new free sofas because those cushions won't fit
- what was the point of that video
- what shall I have for lunch?
Danny Zuko 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did it look like she was less filtered in that story? She looked extra trouty. Which I think is more true to her real appearance these days. Too much filler etc. she has lost weight since SYLO (prob got the gastric sleeve going again), but not as much weight as she filters herself to appear.
If her going out was a meeting or work related she would say. The fact that she doesn’t say means she’s just going shopping or to get aesthetics done.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.