Mrs Hinch #694 A boring trip down memory lane, Hinch is rattled by tattle again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the name of all things gareish is that teddy bear all about 😕

ETA - Apologies if this is a thing for ASD children now. I don't want to come across as a cnut like Hinch.
I imagine she gave it to him for world autism day. Probably in a world autism day eve box inside a giant egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
When your house is so poorly set up thar you have an island that has no use,to the point its got fake cupboards as there isn't enough space for actual cupboards.
Ugh "yeh you do it" duck off. Patronising twit. He's quite capable of showing and shoving your tit in a cupbaord.
Frida:" put it the rest in storage." Haha yeh where the actual tit goes, that doesn't make the instagram frontage!?
Why doe she think this is good. She's an epic waster and fake bastard isn't she.
Her voice and manner changes for each narrative and film she does. Not so cackling hag "duck you" all for this one. Someone desperately trying to gain traction.
"Not an ad, my own brand" do duck off. Its your characture face and name on a bottle you wank stain. You didn't make or have anything to do with the creating of blood spray.

All I saw there was a performance. With a few random performance staged cupboards, and the rest kind of null and void of any purpose. The ermmm over the pan cupboard though 😄. Yeh because you've no idea what saucepans are or how to use the fuckers.

Just a bit boring really inch. Bit same old woman stamp of a home. woman family. All performing like monkeys, talking to eachother like some badly staged advert reel theu send it for an audition. And mate, you didn't get the part.
---
P.s guyyyyszzz gift Me a sofa please!
---
Len with his ketchup chops again! Didn't she use that content last week 🤣 I thought she was looking for new content
Probably rhe same ketchup stain. Same day. Just shoved them in different outfit for pre record and photos 😄

Reactions: 23
Notice how they both say “Mother in law’s walked in” and “my Mum’s walked in” so she’s clearly living there and was already in the house coz neither of them got up to let her in.
Such a weird family dynamic! I love my Mum but there is no way on God’s earth I could live with her.
Also, does she ever reuse any of her cloths, minkies or scrub daddies? Every time she shows them they always look brand new.

Reactions: 22
My bet is that the cushion was taken outside for him to walk over and he was then lifted and plonked on the sofa.

The ornament/vase thing. Nah, they weren’t throwing it about and playing catch. She simply banged it a few times to loosen debris for her made up bullshit.
Henry lifted? Don't be so silly too heavy for that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ner ner na ner ner, see tattle trolls my Henry massage reel went down so well, look at all the great response I received, stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've got a clay face mask on so it's painful to laugh but that made me chuckle and thought of you all nusty trollz! Remind you of anyone? Pretty accurate parody!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
When I watched her corn doughnut video (volume down) I thought wow thats disgusting how could she feed the kids that 😂😂 then I saw she gave it to the chickens. Just shows how terrible her food ideas are that I believed she would feed her kids frozen sweetcorn doughnuts hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Tried to watch her stories so I’d know what we were talking about but they were just too boring!

also I think the questions are from insta - but she’s screenshot the ones she’s answering rather than using the answer function. That’s why they look different to a usual question or an insta message.

Reactions: 11
So she admits that they spend most of their time in the kitchen / conservatory, where there’s no tv on that big blank wall next to the table but there are iPads and headphones in the cupboard in the booth. So instead of putting the kids programs on where you can all watch them and discuss them and interact with your children you sit them at the table with individual iPads and headphones so that you can ignore them while you scroll on your phone?
Also, should the boys reward chart not be on the wall instead of stuffed in a cupboard where they can’t see it?

Reactions: 20
So she admits that they spend most of their time in the kitchen / conservatory, where there’s no tv on that big blank wall next to the table but there are iPads and headphones in the cupboard in the booth. So instead of putting the kids programs on where you can all watch them and discuss them and interact with your children you sit them at the table with individual iPads and headphones so that you can ignore them while you scroll on your phone?
Also, should the boys reward chart not be on the wall instead of stuffed in a cupboard where they can’t see it?
I think what she means by where they spent most of their time is, where she records videos the most. I reckon SHE spends her time in bed or on the sofa most of the time, the kids are probably in the playroom watching tv most of the time outside of meal times where they eat at the booooof with headphones on. Jamie is probably at the tangerinery most of the time smoking or playing games at the 'cinema room'. I actually think she smokes a lot as well, she sounds like she does.

They never have dinner at the dining room because tbh, who does?! Unless you have guests but she has no mates so scrap that.

The other memory room is prob a dumping ground for all her props.

Funnily enough she didn't show her office for someone who works 6 days a week. Bet she's never in there.

I also reckon nonob sleeps in a spare room most of the time because of his snoring and so he can gamble online freely - there is no way you can sound so nasal while 'speaking' and not snore like a motherfucker while sleeping.

The camels can't come in anymore because they infected the kid (motorbike) hence the Berlin wall slash fence.

The boys rewards chart is in a cupboard because she never uses it.

I hope my accurate tour was helpful.

Reactions: 33
Oh duck off with your utter bullshit. Len looks confused as duck.
When my child decides he’s something he never gets the right costume 😂. Or he uses his imagination…
His favourite is to get his bro’s sweat bands, a hi viz vest, no bottoms just a nappy with a random jumper from his wardrobe over his shoulders and he walks around saying he’s Jon Cena ( a wrestler ) 😂.
My real, not tend, autistic son has never worn any form of costume in his life. He cannt stand the feel of the fabric, the velcro closures, looking different, any of it. My daughter throws random tit together, that is not curated by an overbearing adult!

Reactions: 20
There’s no way she’d use reward chart consistently.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.