Mrs Hinch #694 A boring trip down memory lane, Hinch is rattled by tattle again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only ever lurk on this thread, which I love btw but have to put this as a thread suggeston…

#697 When I mention the word three, I am always lying with glee.

Reactions: 48
Ah! That classic well known villain the 'Dinosaur!'
What fucking planet is she on?! Seriously.

Also does no-knob have a wardrobe like Simon Cowel with a bunch of clothes all exactly the same? He has on yet another white t-shirt and grey joggers? Does he wear anything else?

Reactions: 40
Tom derringer said the other day "ugh food trends on influencers...the place where food goes to die." Why does she think ruining, or making redcilous random recipes, will make her a fucking goddess. Or does she just see what recipes are trending on tt and so think she "finally be seeeeeeenssszzz...s" pizza potatoes. Fuck off. Pizza is pizza. It's a dough with topping. That is anything is a potato with cheese and tomato topping ffks.
Oh and don't ruin smashed potato's!
Poor Ron. Red sauce on there, so he obviously won't eat it, right Sophie? Right?

Reactions: 15
SSS revamped kitchen….. black is the new beige 🫢🫢🫢

Neither of them seem to know what actual colour is

your move hinchey hinch… show us what you’ve been redoing….

Reactions: 29
Had to play a game where she can make extra use of those pointy witch fingers. I'm sick of seeing them and the tapping sound

Reactions: 16
Hinch just a quick definition of a villan.
A bad person who harms other people, breaks the law, or a cruel or evil character.

Sound familiar????

Reactions: 33
I know someone already said this but WHY is he kneeling on the floor to play that game
I never post on this thread (although love lurking) but had to say that! Why! Just for the filming content?

Reactions: 21
If they were allowed too mix with other children it would be so much better for them. She says Ron doesn't like noise etc but he goes to school so he has to mix with other kids. She is moulding him to be like her who says she doesn't like to go out out but she's never in the bloody house. She's a manipulative bitch who keeps them hemmed in so no one can catch photos of her in the wild. And also for content cause she has nothing else but her fucking camels and hens and the toxic washing vacay vibes to fall back on

Reactions: 35
Anyone else notice that Jamie went for the boys names, and she stuck around the E,F,G,H side.

She went for Jamie, but he went for the H and said Harry and not Henry

Reactions: 14
New nails? Or a pre record from the last time she showed us them playing together? I no she had this kind of pinkie silver colour showed here before the gold. But surely she wouldn't need to pre record a game from back then?

---
A bad person who harms other people, breaks the law, or a cruel or evil character.

Sound familiar????
Cruella DeHinch?

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Did she google tattle one day and found tapple online instead? WTF is that, I thought they were about to play with the kids! It's a game for kids. Imagine doing that with your husband. They are so immature, no wonder they have no mates.

They might as well do some playdoh

Reactions: 44

Sound familiar????
Exactly, name a villain-sofa Hunch.

Also I think I would recognise her hands more then her actual face if I ever came across her in the wild

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.