Mrs Hinch #694 A boring trip down memory lane, Hinch is rattled by tattle again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually work for RSPB and none of those containers are accessible for birds.

Buy the correct bird feeders instead of something that just looks good.

Not functional - they're also WAY too low down for birds. You either hang them high away from predators or you use ground feeders near trees for shelter.

Place the feeders high enough so they are out of reach of ground predators like cats. They should be a couple of metres away from thick cover like bushes, so that small birds can beat a hasty retreat from aerial predators such as sparrowhawks.

Hasn't got a fecking clue has she.
I was going to ask that. I don’t feed birds because I have 4 cats but I leave water out. Surely the birds need to be able to get to the balls - they don’t fly up and pick one out of the random hanging cone tit thing do they? She is beyond dumb.

Reactions: 14
The squirrels will have those fat balls out of that cone in about two seconds. She’s so dense, the bird feeders are designed with cages and plastic protectors for a very good reason. I’m not convinced the suet logs won’t go the same way, our squirrels are persistent little devils.

And while I’m at it, that massive picture of Lonnie’s head looks very strange.
Imagine having a filtered photo of your children on the wall?

Reactions: 28
None of the pictures she has hung in the panelling look good - they don’t fit the space and look tacky. She has NO style whatsoever.
I was just wondering - maybe they are badly hung because other pictures are on there usually. She just busts them out for an advert.

Reactions: 25
IMG_1267.jpeg

What an absolute twit she is. Just because you put on a pair of gardening gloves or plant a few pots doesn’t make you “Green fingered” We’ve always said my aunt is “Green fingered” because she can make anything grow and bloom beautifully, even plants the rest of us have tried with, she always rescues them. She has a wonderful veg and herb garden and doesn’t have to tend to have grown a Tesssschooo finest tomato 🍅 🤭

She’s probably only doing this as she’s such a narc and is trying to be in competition with SSS as she‘s been planting in her garden 🙄

This might be down to my newborn baby brain fog but didn’t she harp on about watching gardening programmes last year 🤔 She was obsssesssed with them (Obvs) She didn’t learn much did she 🤭

Also, just loving the sound of the traffic on Rat Run Road 🤭🚗🚛🛻🏍🚙🛵

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She's so lazy its embarrassing. I've been in the garden for hours today and was sweating like hell, proper gardening is knackering and I'm years older than her.
putting some bird feeders up and making a hole to put a plant in is not gardening. duck sake the useless husband can't even cut the grass.
Maybe she should do it properly herself as it's so rewarding but she's too bone idle and heaven forbid she breaks a nail. Ugh her life is just so materialistic....duck that.

Reactions: 28
Leaving these here -this is what a family of fraudsters and liars get up to on a Friday…guessing those trees in the porch are the faux ones a Tattler saw her purchasing this week…

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
How embarrassing.. don’t often post this on this thread…
Hinch making a career out of being a dumb ditsy blonde…
When her career influencing started she was judged for taking women back… some people agreed whilst others disagreed…
This recent post? It’s all a lie… she’s not thick as pig tit as she would like to portray… it’s all a con for engagement, comments. not a helpless woman needing a man to take A PLAnT OUT OF A bleeping POT.. she’s a liar and a fraud…
Grand old age of 34, still attached to her mams tit.

Reactions: 32
SSS posting her cleaning up after a photo shoot looking glamorous. Meanwhile Sopha shows an old reel from last year of the floofs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“When me, Mum, Jamie and my sister are together”
So ……… every bleeping day then?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I'm guessing her sister doesn't like being on camera. Being green fingered means being out in the garden on a daily basis, doing gardening. Not potting plants ONCE

Reactions: 27
She 100% has a gardener, there is no way that fat man and that idiot keep the garden that maintained, it’s a lot of work

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Has she just shared a video of one of her sheep spraying air freshener over a lit candle?? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Is she not bleeping exhausted with herself.
Desperate Dan trying to film family cozy time. Ugh,never wanted to be less part of something so bleeping forced. And all acted for camera.
The artwork. haha, imagine having to have such an impersonal household with random wanks pictures on every wall simply to be paid for it.
And imagine having time with family,but having to edit yourself into a filter. Kind of smudges out any cosy time you were trying to portray, you twit.
Also mate, your body doesn't usually change sizes I every shot,just saying.
what the filters does to her legs. The look super impsped on! Does she just get the eraser tab and swipe off her leg *swipe, swiiiipe* the square around her knee her practically bends and changes into a fluid shape
Screenshot_20240419_194028_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240419_194115_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240419_194133_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240419_194408_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240419_194453_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240419_194521_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240419_194600_Instagram.jpg

wait a minute legs have changed size!? How cpuld it be?
Screenshot_20240419_194612_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240419_194606_Instagram.jpg
oops edits back in.
Screenshot_20240419_194515_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.