Mrs Hinch #694 A boring trip down memory lane, Hinch is rattled by tattle again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually work for RSPB and none of those containers are accessible for birds.

Buy the correct bird feeders instead of something that just looks good.

Not functional - they're also WAY too low down for birds. You either hang them high away from predators or you use ground feeders near trees for shelter.

Place the feeders high enough so they are out of reach of ground predators like cats. They should be a couple of metres away from thick cover like bushes, so that small birds can beat a hasty retreat from aerial predators such as sparrowhawks.

Hasn't got a fecking clue has she.

Reactions: 49
Back home from where? She could've documented it like she does everything else.
Bet she's stiff sniffing around the owner of a local garden centre who runs two established eateries too.She'd love to dine at them,filled with her type.Fur coat,no knickers.

Reactions: 21
The squirrels will have those fat balls out of that cone in about two seconds. She’s so dense, the bird feeders are designed with cages and plastic protectors for a very good reason. I’m not convinced the suet logs won’t go the same way, our squirrels are persistent little devils.

And while I’m at it, that massive picture of Lonnie’s head looks very strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I forgot to post this yesterday but spotted her in the wild buying a few faux trees 🤨😤
Was she with a minder aka her mum or Jamie? Where did you see her? garden centre?

oh no, not more plastic foliage for farmer girl Sophie!! I swear her garden will melt if there’s a heatwave.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pretends she doesn’t know if “green fingered” is the term, but knows who Charlie Dimmock is.

Lying twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Same. Also it’s ’the story of you and me’ not ‘the story of you and I’. bleeping illiterate twit.

Here, sloph, let me help you. Would you say ‘the story of I’? No. No you wouldn’t. Best selling awfur are you? duck off.
Yes!!!! Ran here to say this🤣🤣 makes my eye twitch 😑

Reactions: 13
Who does she think she is the next Bill Oddie?! She doesn’t give a tit about wildlife/animals it’s all for the gram.
when we moved into our house we researched what we needed to do to attract different birds into the garden. What the hell does she know, the woman wouldn’t know the difference between a Bird or a Bat.

Reactions: 16
You need to put the whole pot into the compost so the edge is level with the soil, hope your plants get root rot

Reactions: 16
There was a mouse having breakfast on my peanut feeder this morning. She’d freak if that happened! We live in the Boonies and it’s not uncommon to have rats on the bird feeders in broad daylight 🫣

• Wow
Reactions: 20
There was a mouse having breakfast on my peanut feeder this morning. She’d freak if that happened! We live in the Boonies and it’s not uncommon to have rats on the bird feeders in broad daylight 🫣
Oh come on hen play nice. How is the mouse supposed to know its only for the birds unless you label it! Mice can read can't they? Oh hang on...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Bet the mother showed her this trick and then Sofa took over.

Reactions: 13
All of those framed generic pictures in her house are awful. They make it look like a dentists office.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.