Mrs Hinch #693 What happened to your black phone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the same thing. What's with the cut up trousers and what looks like dog poop bags tied to their crocs? She's just so bloody weird.
Aren't they wearing Hulk costumes underneath?

Obviously, they have 2 Hulk costumes...can't be like my kids who have to take turns with the dressing up outfits now can we 😆

Reactions: 11
Omg they have an actual VAN now to take waste to the tip! Wtaf! Why hasn’t she flattened the cardboard boxes too? She’s such a lazy 🤬 what’s wrong with using the two large family cars…most families use their cars to go to the tip! She should be ashamed by the amount of waste she takes to the tip, not proud and filming it! What a twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Can't believe that she has handwritten labels with their names on to stick on their hi vis vests just to play dress up. Bin men do not have their names written on the back of their jackets. Not every single bleeping thing that your children wear needs to be personalised you bleeping weirdo!

Reactions: 26
Rescuing battery chickens.

Amazing what you can do when you don't fecking work.

also that is not Pringle, just getting abit silly now, Soph.

Reactions: 21
The tend toddler two man teamzzz twinzzzz will absolutely cringe to death when they look back on how mummazzzz used to dress them 🙈 bleeping hell I cringe myself and they aren't my boyeeezzzz. Mummaz is a bit touched in the head isnt she? The gobshite

Reactions: 21
The way she's written that BinManz story makes it sound like this isn't their actual recycling, just some boxes/bags she keeps so they can play with them?

Whatever it is, it's weird and pretty disgusting they had to purchase an entire van just to get rid of their "trash" 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
These porr kids no nothing but being Abel to clean and tidy up. They don't play children's games

Reactions: 13
Right, so who do we know who works at the local council, because you normally need to have applied for a permit to take a van ... be interesting to see if they applied for a domestic permit or it's been documented as business use.

Reactions: 15
Surely they will also need a permit to go to the tip with a van. You do here. And I think can only go so many times a year with it. I guess it makes it more tax deductible, the cost of the van, the fuel to drive to the tip ect 🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
Maybe all the boxes are from the new lazy spa seeing as someone spotted her now following them, oh god imagine the pics of her and Jim Bob in there with their glasses of appletiser 🤢🤢🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
They bought a whole van???? 😳😳 To card their rubbish to the tip??? 😳😳 Am I reading this correctly? How much tit is she buying? Would it not be cheaper to hire a van once in a while. More money then sense if they really have bought a van. Would have made more sense to buy a small horse trailer? That way she could cart the alpacas around with them to join in on days out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if the latest story is to justify the van we spotted the other week.
100% this! 👆

I don't doubt she has a tonne of waste on a regular basis but there's another reason they needed that van, possibly to do with the garage guys like a previous tattler said.

We've got a big van like that, we've converted it to a camper but there's still so much space in there.. wtf has she even filled it with?! She is wasteful beyond comprehension.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.