Mrs Hinch #69 🎄 is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinch’s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course they should but there's not many babies called hinch or with the initials RH
They probably had so much clothing gifted for Ronnie that he can't possibly wear it all before he outgrows it. So instead of squeezing him into something that can't be comfortable why don't they make up a parcel of all the unworn stuff, post a story or grid post thanking the companies who donated it and then pass it on to a local baby bank or women's refuge where it can do some good.

Reactions: 6
They probably had so much clothing gifted for Ronnie that he can't possibly wear it all before he outgrows it. So instead of squeezing him into something that can't be comfortable why don't they make up a parcel of all the unworn stuff, post a story or grid post thanking the companies who donated it and then pass it on to a local baby bank or women's refuge where it can do some good.
Because she knows people will stop gifting her stuff!

Reactions: 4
Urgh ‘so guuuuyyyssssss you know how much I loved those polar bears?! Well the lovely people down at Tip Chtreeee have kindly gifted me......’, oh do one !

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She’s gone round the whole shop Instagramming all the items she now wants for free, hundreds of pounds worth of stuff, and has parted with just a few quid for a snow globe! Is it not obvious given that she has just had the opportunity to buy the lights she wants but instead writes about how she will have to find some of these beautiful BLUE lights... wake up people 😫😫😫

Reactions: 17
so... just found this that I posted to a Facebook group. now just over a year later I’m here with you guys on tattle😂🤪 oh how blinded I was😂
Hopefully we will see more and more posts like this! ❤
I think hinch is gonna be insufferable over Christmas 😣 hopefully it wakes people up to the kind of woman that she is and her little empire comes crashing down around her.

Reactions: 13
Is she seriously in a shop that sells Xmas lights and has an Xmas tree displaying said Xmas lights saying ‘I’m gonna have to find some of these lights for myself this year’??! Have I gone mental myself or she is she really that effing thick!!!!
I was honestly just thinking the same thing, whatttttt

Reactions: 3
I was wondering if she’s pregnant again. I can see her joking her (only very slightly) rounded tummy. However I think she looks better for it.

Page idea for her next “journal” spot the *gifted text.

Why can’t she highlight that bit? Along with the name of company?
I was looking at the pictures of her in that orange thing she was wearing yesterday and wondered the same. Her face seems fuller. But I think the weight was needed. I wish that were true in my case!!

Reactions: 3
Dear Santa,
I've been a really good girl this year and all I want for Christmas is for Mrs Hinch to go away.
Yours Sincerely.
Vera. xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Totally agree, hardest thing about MH and the home/cleaning community is watching all these people who don't work have all this free time to clean their house top to bottom, redecorate, shop, see friends etc. all with enough money and gifted things/trips to live comfortably

I work 40hrs a week and barely have time to go the gym a few times a week. Too exhausted to see friends or family in the week. Hate to sound bitter but life is so unfair lol my house would be gleaming to if I had that much free time.
[/QUO
I totally get this. I don't work 40 hours, I do 32, but I have was diagnosed with quite nasty asthma a year ago. Cleaning products are one of my triggers. I get tired very easily now and often struggle for breath. It feels like you are fighting a losing battle. She really has no idea!!
I

Reactions: 1
Aren't Led candles meant to be LED not an open flame???
All my LED ones are battery operated

Reactions: 12
I am in no way defending her, and obviously it is her doing but
as someone who works in homelessness I can tell you first hand that happy is probably one of the last thing people who use these services are on christmas day.

the charity themselves should have known better than to green light those bloody slogans.

the only happy and safe ones will be those two in their bloody mansions.

they didn't design these tshirts,they picked a colour and material and font for text. I'm sure Christian Dior are quaking in their boots over their "competition "

this has really speed me off once and for all. bet neither of them will be coming to work with us christmas day,doing our best to bring a tiny bit of joy into our residents lives whilst they open all their gifted tat and expensive presents.
i thought this. As much as I can’t stand hinch, she won’t have come up with the marketing and slogans. So what on earth was the charity thinking!?

Hopefully we will see more and more posts like this! ❤
I think hinch is gonna be insufferable over Christmas 😣 hopefully it wakes people up to the kind of woman that she is and her little empire comes crashing down around her.
I remember when I first started watching her, I went to my local Wilkos and blasted £50 on cleaning products using my credit card as after all what average mum can just afford to blast that amount of money on useless crap! So glad I found this place and that’s as far as it went, I hate to think how much worse it could have got!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.