Mrs Hinch #69 🎄 is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinch’s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, I stopped reading tattle but then hunch peed me off this week and I don't think anyone has mentioned this. She did a swipe up for highlighters her highlighters were zebra mild liners (the decent ones) and her swipe up was for milk liners which are the cheapo Chinese version. Seriously boiled my pee. I love stationary and she has pushed me over the edge mis advertising stationary shes a money grabbing grinch

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Off out shopping for Xmas bits but she can't put her hand in her pocket and actually donate to a charity herself out off her own money! I thought Xmas was a time for giving not take take take!! She has no shame. Probably sits laughing at her sheep skinting themselves at her expense.

Reactions: 13
So her mum doesn’t like being posted on Instagram yet there is a photo of her with Ronnie the grinch’s stories today. Keep up with your lies grinch

Reactions: 21
Right, I stopped reading tattle but then hunch peed me off this week and I don't think anyone has mentioned this. She did a swipe up for highlighters her highlighters were zebra mild liners (the decent ones) and her swipe up was for milk liners which are the cheapo Chinese version. Seriously boiled my pee. I love stationary and she has pushed me over the edge mis advertising stationary shes a money grabbing grinch
I noticed this! And the fact that her Zebra ones were gifted from Paperchase. Surely as a thank you, she should direct customers to their website, but alas...that wouldn't make the money roll in for her!

Reactions: 20
I noticed that, not even beyond her to flog cheap knock offs is it?!

Reactions: 6
Do you think shes utterly embarrassed that shes clearly never bought her son any clothes because every outfit shes ever put on him is gifted* hunz and now she's so embarrassed putting gifted everytime shes trying to hide it cause shes sooo relatable our soph the girl next door x

Reactions: 14
I actually spoke with hinch in her DM’s a while back when I had called her out for taking all her gifted shite and not give anything back. She told me that she’s given thousands of pounds worth of stuff to charity and spoke about how she had ensured her old sofa was reused by another person. It’s a bleeping national scheme and she tried to act as if she was a saint giving stuff away

Reactions: 18
I actually spoke with hinch in her DM’s a while back when I had called her out for taking all her gifted shite and not give anything back. She told me that she’s given thousands of pounds worth of stuff to charity and spoke about how she had ensured her old sofa was reused by another person. It’s a bleeping national scheme and she tried to act as if she was a saint giving stuff away
Not only is it a national scheme but they'll actually come and collect it for you so she didn't even have to do anything!

Reactions: 11
So she’s off to look at Christmas bits so she wont be needing one off her many bags for life she’s brought or the glittering 1s she brought for xmas so people can see her coming 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Giving tit that's been #gifted that she doesn't want isn't really the same as putting her hand in her pocket is it? Obviously donating items is better than her hoarding them herself, and the charities make money from selling them on, but it's minimal in comparison to what she could afford to donate financially.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.