Mrs Hinch #689 She’ll do anything for cash, even having gash rash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she is unable to pronounce one of the main ingredients in her product and has no idea where you would source the other one proves that she has duck all input in to the design and making of any of these washing combos. Joy of clean just literally stick her name on this shite and that's it.

Reactions: 46
When will these brands see past her. She really is B&M’s cash cow. 🐮 this is the only thing that she has to her name now is a bi annual fragrance launch with Joy of clean, aside from that she is no different from any other influencer flogging affiliated links. 90% of her followers are now Bots she has no relevance with the B&M demographic, she is not socially, morally or ethically conscious - the marketing for this is ridiculous, I bet the pitch was Love Island Vacay Vibes 🤦🏻‍♀️ when most of her followers are unlikely to be able to afford a holiday as they are filling up their cupboard with all the Joy of clean tit. Ironic that Hinch & Clingons have just had a £20k+ week at Atlantis Dubai - she really is a parasite 🦠-

Reactions: 25
Call me a skeptical bleep but having now read some of the comments on HB and P&G 'big reveal' post, it seems to be a clear cut between 'normal people' asking 'wtf', OR excited home accts who have 'followed by mrs Hinch' or 'Hincher' on their bio.

It may well smell nice, but who changes their washing powder/pods/softner every season?

Scent wise, it smells fishy to me! If she 'created' an outstanding unique blend, they would only sell that. And not just flog any random seasonal shite in the name of sales.

As for Seeeee-pressss - it's so embarrassing it is actually priceless! She is such a bleeping illiterate nob! The kind who admits she doesn't read and promote a book she's 'written' FOR CHILDREN.

ETA - 'DM for collabs' are those (so far 1 only) sharing her product in the hope of getting some cash for the promo. They're all the same

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Home Bargains are promoting their cash cow today - I’ve left a comment which I’m sure the ‘Hinch army’ will mob me for but when are we going to move on from all this artificial scent -
Well no because it's still Winter. Why would it be springing in Winter 🤣

Edit: replying to the insta post not your words ♥

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for all of the hardworking professionals who actually create "her" scents and products. I'm assuming that they are qualified / experienced and talented at what they do. She just waltzes in, points at a few bits, writes insightful things like "pockets" or "flowers" or some tit, goes out for a slap up lunch whilst behaving like an ignorant teenager and when the product is launched all of her moronic followers are all "You've done such a good job", "Mrs Hinch smashes it out of the park every time", "Your fragrances are all so wonderful but I think this is my favourite one yet". What has she actually done except put half of her husband's surname on the label?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What utter bullshit!! Of course she was expecting it if she's bleeping worked on it. What a knob! But also how weird that she goes on holiday to Dubai and then this shows up 🤨

Reactions: 16
Did she not have a ridiculous over the top floral display sent to her from p and g last time? Now all she's got is a bit of blue tissue paper in the bottom of her cupboard.... God I'm so jealous!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why did she wheel the case in, then hide behind the wall like she didn't just wheel it in and it grew legs and walked in?
I will say, I bet that smells lovely and fresh, but it's nothing exciting or anything we've never sniffed before. All summer scents are bloody floral, but I'll give it a wiff when I next go shopping but she can swivel if she thinks I'll buy her range.

Let's be real tho, after the absolute STENCH of her eucalyptus toilet gel smelling range last time, anything will be better.
Exactly - and where has her booth kitchen table disappeared to? Not staged at all then. Why didn't she do it in her utility room where the laundry belongs? I wonder how many takes she had to do to perform this pathological act.

She thinks people are really bleeping stupid. I use my house often for photoshoots and I always know WAY in advance when the stuff is coming in, in fact tbh the logistics is often overbearing because you get 100 emails in advance from all sorts from the marketing, designers, props, delivery company and all sorts of teams!

It just seems impossible for her to be honest as to how any industry works - she likes to pretend things come up in her life (good or bad) and she has no awareness of it and she poorly acts very surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That risotto in fairness looked like something my cat vomited up. I don’t think it’s meant to resemble wallpaper paste.

Sea Press has me DECEASED 😂 What a stupid, boring bastard she really is

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm surprised HB haven't turned comments off on the post yet, quite a few negative ones 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't watching it all, it's too cringey. Why is she acting like Santa Clause delivered the Easy Jet suitcase to her total surprise and hid behind a wall, like she hasn't just put it there herself to film?
Why have they done 'vacay vibes' to the death on all the branding? Do you know what gives me 'vacay vibes'? A week off from the bloody laundry.
It makes no sense and looks tacky.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.