Mrs Hinch #681 Couldn’t care less about consent when all Hinch needs is content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s maybe been mentioned before, but what are people’s thoughts on her head twitches these days? A real tic/stim(?)? Or put on/exaggerated for maximum autism effect? How long has she been doing it? I feel you will all have the answers already, but I am willing to look back and research if not.
It's just the voices in her head telling her she's a tit mam and a massive bleep x

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s maybe been mentioned before, but what are people’s thoughts on her head twitches these days? A real tic/stim(?)? Or put on/exaggerated for maximum autism effect? How long has she been doing it? I feel you will all have the answers already, but I am willing to look back and research if not.
I think it’s impossible to know. Even if it’s “new” behaviour, it doesn’t necessarily mean it’s faked. Women are good at masking and with a diagnosis, many realise that they’re doing it and start to “unmask” and stop hiding these quirks. I’m a massive hand flapper, but most people would never realise because I always knew it was weird, so I wait until I’m in the bathroom/lift/car/alone at my desk. I’ve been trying to train myself out of hiding it.

Not defending her, it’s just really common for autism to look more “visible” after a diagnosis.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Q

She made a profit of around £1.3 million for the year (based on the movement in the p&l reserve). After costs (including any salaries) and tax.
That's grotesque!
How is that fuckwit still making over a million a year, for doing absolutely NOTHING of value to the world 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 47
Scrolling through a reel and come across one of a christmas dinner, and one person eating just chicken nugs instead of a Christmas dinner with the other 10 of them, and it saying guess who's acoustic They meant autistic
So from this day forwards, Sophie shall be
✨️✨️ acoustic ✨️✨️ xoxoxoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Tickles me that SSS has flown twenty members of her family out to Jamaica (unless it's free again.) Where you taking your gang Mrs Hinch?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Scrolling through a reel and come across one of a christmas dinner, and one person eating just chicken nugs instead of a Christmas dinner with the other 10 of them, and it saying guess who's acoustic They meant autistic
Can’t wait for the previously mentioned illiterate hun to read your post and call her acoustic. Outstanding
---
Tickles me that SSS has flown twenty members of her family out to Jamaica (unless it's free again.) Where you taking your gang Mrs Hinch?
Maldon prom or for a walk around her huge farm ranch large back garden.
HTH

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I haven’t seen that specific one so may be a genuine error but that’s also a meme going round atm, to say acoustic - not sure where it started

Reactions: 4
I’m still trying to work out why Father Christmas left his belt trousers and boots at her house…
How did he get back to the North Pole? Was he just wearing his underpants?

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I'm here for trolloman basically saying she can afford bagged a massive freebie this year to fly 20 family members away for Christmas. Least she remembered her phone she said she was putting in the draw until new year 🥹
come on sopha your move... no wonder she piped up with her Christmas day post and vom fest meringue.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sophie has always seemed late to the party. Always quite missing the mark. To me a genuine autistic trait but she's always come across as wanting to fit on. Would make sense why she has such a strange relationship with Jamie and her children. They always imo came across as something she should do a rite of passage if you will.

I don't care if she is autistic. She's the same person she was before we were made aware of her 'diagnosis' and I found it strange beforehand

Reactions: 10
Hinch is an absolute bleep!
My neighbour is a receptionist in our local GP. We both share a distaste for Sopha. Long story short, they have recieved 125 mental health accessment referral request between December 20th and today!. Out of that number 85 were full grown adults that believe they are autistic because they have lots of traits like Mrs hinch. I honestly thought she was joking until she insisted it is true, her manager is so confused as to what to do, the poor guy. I am beyond baffled. What is wrong with this world
Are you seriously expecting us to believe that one gp surgery has received over 20 calls a day asking for mental health assessments because they have traits like Mrs hinch? That's as far fetched as a bucket of shite from China. Your neighbour is either a headcase or they are taking the piss out of you

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I hope she doesn't have more kids for the gram.
I'm autistic, and have qualms about breeding due to this.
Why would you want to knowingly put more and more children through this? If you now know you're 'autistic' and keep having autistic children, then you're not autistic. Because nobody with autism would keep having autistic children. Even autistic people who have pretty great lives and pretty high levels of functioning go through hell. It's NOT fun. Esp as an adult.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.