Mrs Hinch #68 Ronnie does a poopie, Jamie makes soupy, Grinch is still as loopy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like to comment on her appearance but she’s a bit trout pouty today? Are those lips usually that big?

Reactions: 6
What is Hinch waffling about saying she hasn't had her hair and makeup done since before Ronnie?
Going to have a blow dry EVERY week is STILL getting your hair done ffs!
She spouts so much tit.
She got make up done for that pointless Halloween photo.

Reactions: 16
Literally a bunch of moany boring skanks. Go and do something kind for the world instead of bitching about someone on the internet.... Jealous Mate.
If you have daughters imagine this was a thread on her..
Clearly not boring enough for you to go to the bother of making an account and trying to stir tit. We’re not the ones with our heads up some random saleswoman’s arse, MATE.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
She resembles a drag queen with all that make up. Shame really because I think under all the fake, she could look alright

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 57283Shut up!! You are not relatable. Nothing about this is relatable to any normal mummy.
because we don’t get “glammed” up by a team of professionals
Seriously just duck off Hinch. The nurse mum is someone who's at risk of losing herself because her entire life is currently about her son and his needs. Try speaking to any SEN mum and ask them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just seen them comments from whoever it was saying we are jealous.
How can you be jealous of something and someone who isn’t real? I am however jealous of “Susan” across the road cause she goes to Pilates and lunch dates every other day and has tits that don’t sag to the ground and a nice peaky bottom 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
What is Hinch waffling about saying she hasn't had her hair and makeup done since before Ronnie?
Going to have a blow dry EVERY week is STILL getting your hair done ffs!
She spouts so much tit.
And she’s clearly forgotten Halloween 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't even stand to watch her anymore I just come here to read the updates from you guuuuyyyyzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just seen them comments from whoever it was saying we are jealous.
How can you be jealous of something and someone who isn’t real? I am however jealous of “Susan” across the road cause she goes to Pilates and lunch dates every other day and has tits that don’t sag to the ground and a nice peaky bottom 😂😂😂
Bet it was that Natalie that was discussed here earlier, as she has clearly responded to what was posted on her stories in the last hour! These huns are all so predictable with their illogical ramblings and sudden outbursts of ‘youZ just jelOuss’. The fact they post on a thread full of people with very strong views on Hinch, and who clearly wont have their minds just suddenly changed because some sad act pops up and tells us off, says a lot about their delusion!

Reactions: 14
I completely agree. And before I get any abuse back saying I don’t know
I have 3 children. All with different strengths but they were very strong by 4-5 months. He looks like a newborn still. But he won’t get strong without the nurturing. It’s hard to get babies to pose for the gram if they are sitting up!
Completely agree. I have a three month old and he hates being on his back for long periods of time. We always have to switch it up between laying on his back, laying on his tummy, sitting up on my lap or sitting up on the floor with me holding his balance from behind.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.