Mrs Hinch #68 Ronnie does a poopie, Jamie makes soupy, Grinch is still as loopy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good
Mine were in their own rooms from four months. They are now 18 and 20 and survived.
Good for you. My grandad went to war and survived, sadly hundreds of thousands of others didnt....your point is?

I'm calling a ronnie and rex clothing Line or hinch and stacey line.

The way soph is hanging over stacey, stacey has a forced smile and hinch looks like shes about to maul her.

Reactions: 12
Is it just me who has noticed the HORRENDOUS clogs that mr hinch wears 😭 i cant stop laughing they are literally high heels !! Sophie probably doesnt let him be taller than her now seeing as she’s wearing socks on the photoshoot 😭 classy!

His poor legs look like they’ll snap!
Why is he wearing platforms???? 😭😭😭 ffs I can’t even cope with either of them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone send help!

I’ve just cleaned my house without making a list first and only using hot water
Help help help

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh my god today I cleaned my house again, cooked a shepherds pie from scratch without using a packet, when shopping, did the school run, did 3 loads of washing, changed the sheets all by 1pm and now I’m going to go and do another school run and get my son before I go and get my eldest daughter...
do I get 2.9mil followers?

On another note, someone I’m acquainted too started a mental health blog anonymously about her struggles with that and being a parent. She DM’d Mrs H asking if she would help her share it as she wants to spread the word and she completely ignored her.
nice for someone who supports woman and suffers so badly from mental health.

Reactions: 34
I completely agree with you but I was just under the impression that this place was to comment and rant about things she is doing wrong like advertising unnecessary things and causing people to go into debt etc. Commenting on looks and how she chooses to style her hair could be classed as unfair and how people choose to do their hair and makeup is their choice? I don't know but that is just my opinion.
In my opinion that's part and parcel of wanting to be insta famous, you open yourself up for people to find a fault (the same with genuine celebs). Whilst it is a place to discuss Hinchs bad practices and the damage she does, people are going to discuss posts she puts up. The photo with stacey her hair completely overshadows everything else in the photo. I thought her hair looked stunning last week without the extensions.

Reactions: 9
I hate to say this but is it me or does Ronnie always look like he has no strength in him? I completely understand all babies are different etc buy for his age he doesn’t look very strong at all
I completely agree. And before I get any abuse back saying I don’t know
I have 3 children. All with different strengths but they were very strong by 4-5 months. He looks like a newborn still. But he won’t get strong without the nurturing. It’s hard to get babies to pose for the gram if they are sitting up!

Reactions: 7
I completely agree. And before I get any abuse back saying I don’t know
I have 3 children. All with different strengths but they were very strong by 4-5 months. He looks like a newborn still. But he won’t get strong without the nurturing. It’s hard to get babies to pose for the gram if they are sitting up!
Yes I also was not looking for abuse as I also have a child of my own and as I said I know they are all different but it seems as though all he does is lay? His head should have a bit of strength surely? Mine was loving being held in a standing position etc when she was 4.5 months, how old is he again?

Reactions: 8
What is the actual point of having your hair cut shorter then getting them god awful Extensions?

Reactions: 15
Solomon has a meeting with the Primark team 😣 what kind of God awful tat have those two idiots come up with I do wonder 🤔 another loungewear set with tacky ‘inspirational’ quotes? Yuck. Stay out of Primark Grinch! I don’t know if I could bring myself to shop there anymore with her stupid face plastered everywhere 😑
Off the shoulder tops, 50 shades of grey tracksuits, i love mrs hinch t-shirts. Lord i dare to think

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes I also was not looking for abuse as I also have a child of my own and as I said I know they are all different but it seems as though all he does is lay? His head should have a bit of strength surely? Mine was loving being held in a standing position etc when she was 4.5 months, how old is he again?
He’s nearly 5 months I think. I do agree with you though, he should have more strength maybe that’s why he had a hip scan maybe?

Reactions: 8
First time poster 🙋🏼‍♀️

I cannot handle how obnoxious this woman is! And the way she taps every bloody thing... dunno what I hate more, her, her finger or the way she says wash 🙉
Long time lurker here too!!
I am so grateful that some one else is bothered by her pronunciation of ‘Wash’- “wOSH” I HATE it 😤 and the bony witch outstretched single finger pointing, poking and pinching every damn thing including her own baby is just hideous- the fact that the copy cats so obviously imitate these stupid mannerisms is laughable and embarrassing
GRIM.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have thought long about this. I apologize for length. I guess I was naive to think that we (society) had reached a point where we are aware of advertising, we are savvy when we are being sold to through commercials, print ads, and all the ways businesses try make us feel that by buying their product, our lives will be improved. Think of the marketing directed at housewives in the 1950. Buy this Hoover and your husband will love you more for being the perfect wife. Think of the blatant ads in the 80s targeting children and toys, or telling men that drinking their brand of beer will make the hot women flock to them. It seems so obvious now looking back.

I was hopeful for the next generation, because my children grew up “woke” to these tactics of subtle manipulation. They are media savvy, they know when they are being sold to via traditional media and are sceptical of commercials and ads. But social media has evolved into a new type of beast. Reaching more people than ever before at very little cost, while targeting specific types of people ruthlessly through platform algorithms. What we see playing out before us is more devious than ever because it it is so far reaching, and preys on people’s insecurities under the guise of “we are in this together.” It is the most toxic of relationships. It is unethical. And the ad standards that exist don’t have enough teeth, aren’t enforced with strong enough consequences. These brands know this and will continue to exploit it for as long as they can for one reason: profit. Sophie is just a cog in this machine that is bigger than her and bigger than any of us.

I am as frustrated as all of you. I could not care less what her hair looks like or what filter she uses. It’s the underhanded nature of being sold to that needs to change. I guess it’s no different than before, being sold a lifestyle, an ideal. But it is different in my mind because like I said, it is much more far reaching than ever before. And with very little cost (whereas before, print or tv ads were expensive and could be prohibitive to many) and no true consequence.

We can only do so much to shed light on this matter. The only way true change can happen on such a large scale is either if we all change our habits (not going to happen, especially as there are so many vulnerable people not realizing how badly they’ve been sucked in), or through proper ENFORCED legislation from governing bodies that can shut this down. We are being failed immensely on that front. Until then, all we can do is try to protect those dearest to us, our children family and friends, by exposing these tactics for what they are.

I guess for as long as there is money to be made, there will be those earning it honestly, and those who exploit others for their own gain.

Sorry this got long.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Haven’t looked at hinch or been on this thread for a while but just had a look at her stories and see she is sad about Mothercare closing down. Here’s an idea Hinch - if you and your like stopped promoting cheap tat from China purchased via EBay and encouraged people to shop on their high street maybe so many businesses wouldn’t be failing 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Recipes are out guyzzzz just to prove she doesn't live off soup and cheese with casserole twice a week. Reckons shes tried two, one of them was egg and avacado toast so guessing that was one of them as only soph would need a recipe for that

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As much as Stacey's failure to show AD correctly on her posts grinds my gears I have to commend her work ethic. The photo shoot was just the first of many things planned for today which she suddenly had to adjust and take Rex along to as the babysitter is unwell.
I can't see Hinch ever getting to that stage of work assignments and can you imagine the Gretal rant if a poorly babysitter threw her plans into disarray 😂

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.