Mrs Hinch #68 Ronnie does a poopie, Jamie makes soupy, Grinch is still as loopy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it is a clothing line they are releasing for a mental health charity.
Stacey's jumper looks like it says 'you've got this'.

That is what i think those 2 are up too anyway.

Reactions: 16
I don’t care what they are selling I guarantee I won’t be buying ! This whole “ friendship “ was manufactured they are not pals they are business partners the alliance will be financially mutually beneficial, once that ends so will the best pals act, so transparent and obvious but no doubt many of the fans will tell me I am wrong and this is genuine we shall see !

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think she needs to give Carl Bembridge the sack - her hair is awful.
Just went and had a look at his website. Looks like he's the favorite stylist for instagram robots with more money than style. What I noticed was that he has a picture of Stacey in his portfolio, but not Hinch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I personally think she's pretty and doesn't need to hide behind the filters. She doesn't look anything like her filtered photos. But those extensions (which she chose to have in) and the hairstyle are shocking, but then I'm not a fan of the hairdresser that she uses, as I think her hair always looks bad when he styles not just her but others
The extensions don’t match the colour of her hair 😬 unless it’s the lighting

Reactions: 12
Insipid. Vapid. Talentless. Vain. Exploiting. There are so many words I need a thesaurus. Can we stop making stupid people famous? In the 90s and 00s I got very saddened by women who’s only goal in life was wanting to be a WAG and model. Felt then we were going backwards. Looking back on it now, at least some were good in their own right. Now everybody seems to aspire to be an influencer. Looking at Hinchy and her clones I feel like sticking pins in my eyes. Yes, you can use insta for good. But pointing your finger round your gifted shite while poisoning your house and family isn’t for good. I was hoping the bottom was falling out of her world but nope, the cockwomble steps it up a gear 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is this the shoot today?. That jumper Stacey got on where it says ‘work in progress..’ across her stomach is like a top people where when pregnant, does anyone know which ones I mean?
I think the "work in progress" is a sticker/gif she's put on the picture

Reactions: 7
Solomon has a meeting with the Primark team 😣 what kind of God awful tat have those two idiots come up with I do wonder 🤔 another loungewear set with tacky ‘inspirational’ quotes? Yuck. Stay out of Primark Grinch! I don’t know if I could bring myself to shop there anymore with her stupid face plastered everywhere 😑

Reactions: 13
So basically Hinch and Stace have their own clothing line. More chavvy tat.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
It'll be handing over a cheque for the 30k that 'we' raised for the place to be charity she keeps tagging. Wonderful, wonderful hinch.
How can they not see that they are buying an overpriced tracksuit with the profits going to charity yet Hinch is being made out like she's a saviour. It's not a nice thing she is doing because none of it is her money that's being spent or given away.

Instead poor *Carly from Basildon is spending £40 that she can't really afford because she's already spent £156 on Zoflora and Minkys, all because it has a Mrs Hinch label. Not only that, she's had to buy an xxl to fit her normal size 14 and now thinks she's too big. If she'd gone to Primark or anyone, she could have got 3 tracksuits of better quality.

But *Carly thinks its amazing because Hinch is giving all proceeds from the sales to charity (once she has taken out all costs to her) and how amazing is that?

*Carly needs to realise that either donating £5 directly to the charity rather than buying more cleaning products would have been better for the charity, better for the environment and made her feel better than paying £40 for a tracksuit that makes you feel tit because of the wonky sizing.

*all resemblances to anyone dead or alive called Carly from Basildon who likes Hinch is purely coincidental and not based on any real Hinchers..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Is it just me who has noticed the HORRENDOUS clogs that mr hinch wears 😭 i cant stop laughing they are literally high heels !! Sophie probably doesnt let him be taller than her now seeing as she’s wearing socks on the photoshoot 😭 classy!

Is it just me who has noticed the HORRENDOUS clogs that mr hinch wears 😭 i cant stop laughing they are literally high heels !! Sophie probably doesnt let him be taller than her now seeing as she’s wearing socks on the photoshoot 😭 classy!
His poor legs look like they’ll snap!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Omg good spot 😭😭😭 along with with his chicken legs he looks a complete turd ffs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand, on her recent story how many different products she’s used,
Pink stuff for shower..obviously just put tea on the tray and pretending it’s dirty...even my shower tray isn’t that brown...and I’m no hinch.
Then the flash for the sink, then Zoflora for tiles,
Viakal for the screen.
So many chemicals, is that even wise, I literally use one antibacterial for the lot 🤨

Reactions: 18

Haha! Noticed this too.. he’s really short I think so she goes bear footed in shoots. Sad. He’s desperately trying to look manly but fails miserably.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont think she would be so irresponsible as to move ronnie into his own room so young.
She said last week that she moves his sleep pod nest thing away from her bed in the mornings and brings it back at his bedtime.

It's all well and good people giving anecdotal accounts of how their own children survived being put into their own rooms at xyz age however they are the lucky ones who survived. Science tells us that babies are at a higher risk of dying from SIDS if they arent in the same room as an adult for all naps and sleeps.
The 6 months timeline is based on the risk dropping at 6 months.
Great for any parent who thinks they know better than the scientists who conduct the research and who lower the SIDS rate with their research and advice.
When you know better, you do better.
Mine were in their own rooms from four months. They are now 18 and 20 and survived.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.