Mrs Hinch #68 Ronnie does a poopie, Jamie makes soupy, Grinch is still as loopy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't believe what I was seeing it's insane the girl didnt look like she had much but was going round with a shark Hoover and this is the problem people are living beyond their means to keep up with these people on instagram and it's not gonna happen it's a fake paid for by companies life style
I think this is the problem with the world these days, the internet and social media has turned into one big AD, and nothing is genuine. A lot of the time the things you see online are fake, not just people who are internet famous but just the people that you know in your life, I’m sure there are a lot of people we all know who just post pictures and posts of things that make it look like their life is so perfect and amazing but in reality you know full well that it’s the complete opposite to what their trying to portray on social media. And when you’ve got big influencers who people look up to and are maybe missing certain things in their life they see these people who they feel they have some sort of connection or things in common with them, they start thinking I can be like them and have the perfect life and all the stunning things, and I’m sure I’ll be so happy just like they are. But it’s just not the reality at all!. I don’t know what Exactly be done to stop this way of thinking but I think by posting stories and photos where your home is not perfect, your child is having an off day, or your just having a really stressful, down day and you feel like you can’t wait to just climb back into bed and wake up the next day because you’ve had your limit for that day, showing those kinds of things will stop people feeling like their not good enough and trying to achieve this perfect life that is just not achievable, when even the people portraying it are not even living that perfect life in the first place!!. Social media is a very powerful thing in this day and age, and I think there needs to be a lot more awareness to how it’s affecting people!.

Reactions: 16
This is going to sound bitchy but I don’t mean it too!!!!!!! But she is more than likely not working and on benefits which I totally understand but if you are on such a restricted income why why why spend your precious money on such unnecessary tit !!! I work full time and she seems to have more disposable cash than me!!
No, you’re right. If you are out of work and require benefits to see you and your family through, the last thing you should be doing is blowing all your money on tat or expensive items. Priorities!

Reactions: 24
I expect most of her followers are us tattlers that keep following because there is something that cannot make us stop same with CMAA I can’t help but follow her 😂
I've just downloaded Gramster so I can see what she's up to without giving her my follow or view 🤓 I decided I don't want to be included when advertisers are looking at her numbers!

Reactions: 7
I’ve just died inside watching her story 😵 same voice, same emphasis on words, same hand gestures and pointing 🧟‍♀️🤢 clown

Reactions: 21
Why does this make me cringe so much 🤢
🤢 she always looks so awkward and posed. Stacey looks natural and normal, why can’t she just stand there and take a normal bloody pic, I noticed she’s not sharing what Stacey’s posted... gotta heavily edit it first I suppose 🙄

Reactions: 20
Solomon makes my colon itch.

Just saw on her story, having their christmas cards done featuring photos of themselves.. who do these people think they are?

Also, probably the thing hinch has done the most that gets on my balls is putting her kid on that photo with the poppies which was a glorified advert for herself and the stupid bastards that worship her.

My grandad served this country, on the frontline, watching his mates get blown to pieces during world war 2 so bleeping cretins like her and her divvy bleeping cult can swipe up for some bleeping zoflora.

duck OFF.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Just saw on her story, having their christmas cards done featuring photos of themselves.. who do these people think they are?

Also, probably the thing hinch has done the most that gets on my balls is putting her kid on that photo with the poppies which was a glorified advert for herself and the stupid bastards that worship her.

My grandad served this country, on the frontline, watching his mates get blown to pieces during world war 2 so bleeping cretins like her and her divvy bleeping cult can swipe up for some bleeping zoflora.

duck OFF.
All her posts on Remembrance Day fucked me off. She had to spin it to be about her, utterly vulgar creature.

Reactions: 21
🤢 she always looks so awkward and posed. Stacey looks natural and normal, why can’t she just stand there and take a normal bloody pic, I noticed she’s not sharing what Stacey’s posted... gotta heavily edit it first I suppose 🙄
She’s always doing an awkward pose. I guess it’s her insecurities 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s like she’s trying to hide herself if that makes sense

Reactions: 16

duck OFF.
bleeping Hyacinth Bucket hasn’t got a look in with this idiot. Christmas card? Oh get real. I think my eyes just rolled so far back in my head I could see my brain cells dying. 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hate to defend her but everyone moans about her using filters but then as soon as there is a photo with no filter, someone finds something wrong with her. So maybe we shouldn't be commenting on looks.
If you "hate to defend her" then don't. Cheers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If she is on children in need tomorrow I will be fuming!!!!!

I can’t stand people that have to let people know about their good deed. Like when people take a picture at the blood bank and saying my good deed of the day! Why do you need a pat on the back for being a nice person?!
I always put on my insta when I have given blood but not to be showing I’m doing a good deed but to raise awareness and make others do the same. I only started giving blood because one of my friends said that she done it and that made me think ‘bloody hell why am I not’ and I booked my first donation in xx

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.