Mrs Hinch #68 Ronnie does a poopie, Jamie makes soupy, Grinch is still as loopy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's bloody Baltic out there and that stupid bint is footering about in her stupid off the shoulder jumper with a bloody scarf on! The woman is mental!

Reactions: 24
Twice now she has said she can't believe she's out shopping and it's DARK! It's like something a 5 year old would say.
It's winter Soph. It gets dark early. You've had 29 winters you must have noticed it before now. Plenty of people only see the dark at this time of year. Dark in the morning when they leave for work and dark when they leave to get home. And that bit in between where you're fannying around and earning thousands for a 2 second swipe up, people are actually working a JOB.
Love this! So true..she ain't got a clue about the average person's day to day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How did she get a daily mail article?. Usually things like that happens when people tell the papers about these people?. Or I could be wrong?
Money. That's how. She'd contacted Gleam earlier that year but they weren't interested. They pay for some national press, buy a few followers, she's frantically posting in all the Facebook cleaning groups begging for follows and tips, her stats rise, and whoopie doo, suddenly Glam are signing her after all.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I just found out about this site a couple weeks ago. I’ve been following Hinch for probs a little over a year now. I was so excited when I first found her account. I really wanted some inspiration for decorating and motivation for cleaning, and she did that. Some of her personality got on my nerves but I thought, not everyone is going to like every little things about us. I’m sure I annoy people to an extent. So I made excuses for it. But the first thing that really started to bug me was her many purchases she always shares. I’m a minimalist myself. Hate hoarding. And I thought, with all of that cheap junk she buys....she’s got to be a hoarder! And if not, say she goes through it often enough and throws things out, than how wasteful she is! That really bothered me.
And it’s just been one thing after another since then. The way she tries to convince her followers that “we’re all friends” yet won’t reply. She won’t answer personal questions other than to say, I touched on that in my book...go buy it! So she could care less about getting to know one another. She only wants you to make her some money. Realizing more and more how manipulative she is. And I agree with so many about her content. I liked most of it when I first began to follow, but it’s like she doesn’t have personality enough to keep it up and posts the most boring stories online. Pretends every little thing is just the best guyzzz, does a most obnoxious chuckle about it, end story. And more often than not, her stories are only ADS. When I view them I feel like I’m flipping thru a Mrs Hinch Catalogue for shopping. Which I’m sure there will be one day. But I can do my own shopping, thank you. I don’t need her account for that. Couldn’t give a tit what mop she uses, or what diapers her son takes a tit in. It’s the most mundane tit. And it’s NOT relatable Soph! Being relatable means opening up and sharing a little bit more. Be real. Putting on fake eyelashes, and fake extensions, and photoshopping or using filters...that’s not real! Anxiety or no! I think that’s the reason so many people struggle with actual anxiety really, is that they feel that they can’t be as good as all of the pretty pictures we see online. But that’s all fake! So she’s lost a follower on me. And I don’t bother to post it on her page and risk getting attacked. But I’m glad I heard of this site and have a place to vent, and Bc I’m sure someone in her close circle reads these comments and fills her in, she should know. It’s not just trolls. People mad with jealousy. You’ve disappointed me Sophie. And that looks to be a unanimous opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Money. That's how. She'd contacted Gleam earlier that year but they weren't interested. They pay for some national press, buy a few followers, she's frantically posting in all the Facebook cleaning groups begging for follows and tips, her stats rise, and whoopie doo, suddenly Glam are signing her after all.
So how early on was it when they did sign her?. Do you know?

I hope they do get papped

At an unflattering angle

Stuffing their faces

With her LV bag 😂
It doesn’t seem like they do ever get recognise outside of Instagram?. Because surely she would post on there if she bumped into a member of her army?

Reactions: 7
How the hell is bug boy only in a fecking T-shirt?? ITS WINTER!!!!

Reactions: 18
Why does she need to list everything? When I clean my bathroom I do the bath, sink, taps, tiles, shelves, toilet, windowsill and if I'm feeling particularly productive I'll mop the floor 🤣 but in the time it takes to list everything seperately and then colour it in you could be half done, surely "clean bathroom" should just be one item? Oh silly me, is it because the longer the list, the sooner the colouring book will be filled and then the Grinch Army will have to buy another!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So how early on was it when they did sign her?. Do you know?

It doesn’t seem like they do ever get recognise outside of Instagram?. Because surely she would post on there if she bumped into a member of her army?
Because no one actually cares about her that’s why she doesn’t get papped 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And it's only of use when they're newborn, after that you're pretty dense if you can't tell if they're wet or not just by looking at the front.

I have a walker and still don't use pull ups as I found them a complete faff. I've also tried all brands and I didn't rate pampers at all. But she won't try anything else because shes not paid to.

I only used pull ups at night when mine were 1 year+ Day time just used bog standard nappies. She's such a twit.

Reactions: 3
How did she get a daily mail article?. Usually things like that happens when people tell the papers about these people?. Or I could be wrong.
Not sure exactly.
That article was basically a woman raving about how she loved watching her videos and how she’s helped her love cleaning.
It was more about her than Hinch. Maybe it was newsworthy because the whole cleaning thing wasn’t that big at that time.
That’s how i first heard of Hinch. Someone on my fb shared the article and i checked her out.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Not sure exactly.
That article was basically a woman raving about how she loved watching her videos and how she’s helped her love cleaning.
It was more about her than Hinch. Maybe it was newsworthy because the whole cleaning thing wasn’t that big at that time.
That’s how i first heard of Hinch. Someone on my fb shared the article and i checked her out.
Oh I see!. It’s mad how fast the whole cleaning thing as stopped or pretty much stopped, and everything is just swipe ups now. Considering she hasn’t been around for that long really.

Reactions: 9
There's that fake sincere tit again. Guys mothercare guys so sad guys. Let me tilt my head and put my hand on my chest remember to make gretal look sad

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What’s she talking about mothercare being so nice because you could go in there and look and what your going to buy and pick out little bits?. That’s literally what you do in every single shop you go into. But I suppose she’s completely forgotten what it was like to go into an actual shop that’s not an eBay shop. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve seen other threads about people’s favourite tv shows at the moment.. and the funniest one I’ve seen what the celebrity’s you have a crush on even though you really shouldn’t.. people’s comments on there were really making me laugh. So I don’t think they can have the whole site banned because of those few certain people?
It's where I first confessed my John Bercow fantasy. Oh I SO would! #notabitsorry ;)

Anyway, back to the grinch!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m not defending her and I put my baby’s home made food in to reusable pots however you can get reusable pouches like the ones she’s using (the ones she’s using are single use) and there are now places that will recycle the single use ones. My kids nursery have a recycle point for these and crisp packets as well. I agree though they should be promoting the reusable pouches and not the single use ones.
I know there are reusable pouches on offer but I guess it would depend on if they are compatible with this particular system? The Infantino Fresh Squeezed company only sell these one use pouches or the reusable bottle/pouch as compatible. I would hope that people would shop around but my concern is that if Hinch were to promote this item, her army just blindly copy her and I'm not overly confident on how many go out of their way to recycle if it can't just go in the standard curb-side bins. I guess we'll know more when she starts her weaning journey - this product might not even interest her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She really should stop saying a capful of Zoflora when her story clearly shows her pouring half the bottle down. I bought a bottle of Fabulosa about two months ago and I still have 2/3 of the bottle left because it's literally just a capful that I measure out with the cap 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Oh I see!. It’s mad how fast the whole cleaning thing as stopped or pretty much stopped, and everything is just swipe ups now. Considering she hasn’t been around for that long really.
She’s reeled them all in now 🎣🧟‍♀️ They hang on to her every word. They don’t even realise what she’s really doing to them 💸

She really should stop saying a capful of Zoflora when her story clearly shows her pouring half the bottle down. I bought a bottle of Fabulosa about two months ago and I still have 2/3 of the bottle left because it's literally just a capful that I measure out with the cap 🤦🏻‍♀️
I love Fabulosa I only discovered it a few weeks ago I prefer it to Zoflo!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.