Mrs Hinch #68 Ronnie does a poopie, Jamie makes soupy, Grinch is still as loopy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So

Things have been mentioned again and appeared obviously on her stories Vera/ cleaning etc

Trace will be there tomorrow.

Sophie hen when was the last time you had a bath with your face masks that you were so into a wee while ago šŸ™„
Remember she loved constant bath bombs while pregnant? Never have I prayed so much for another womanā€™s fanny. Clearly doesnā€™t do it anymore because Canestan didnā€™t come knocking for a #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Notice she bought all her big stuff like her pram and crib with wheels monstrosity from bababoom and celeb places like that even though she loved mothercare soooooo much.

Considering all Ronnie's clothes are gifted or ebay I doubt shes bought 'so much' for ronnie in there
Exactly. Another lie.
She only buys cheap stuff (except designer bags n belts). Anything remotely costly is gifted.

Reactions: 8
So

Things have been mentioned again and appeared obviously on her stories Vera/ cleaning etc

Sophie hen when was the last time you had a bath with your face masks that you were so into a wee while ago šŸ™„
Life made if Hinch notices my post about Trace šŸ’ƒšŸ¼šŸ’ƒšŸ¼šŸ’ƒšŸ¼ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What I donā€™t understand is why she has made so much money from cleaning her house? Did people just not do that before she came along? Her list in the hinching journal is that not what people just normally do? I clean much of my home daily and the rest weekly always have always will! Just donā€™t understand how people would not think to change bedding or dust or hoover if itā€™s isnā€™t written down. What an odd generation #hinchers #buyyourown
I always say this. Iā€™m 28 Iā€™ve had my own house since I was 19.
I always did the cleaning and housework using products she uses I never once wanted to post about it online...
all these ā€œhinchersā€ what did their houses look like before she came along :sick::sleep:

Reactions: 16
So

And those bath bombs she ordered millions of off of eBay with her swipe ups!

Omg Iā€™m sick to death of these cleaning accounts all using the same tired phrases and words to try and get people to buy stuff how many things can be ā€œabsolutely fantasticā€ or ā€œamazingly brilliantā€ or ā€œfabulousā€ ffs šŸ™„šŸ™„ a nappy is a nappy wax melts are wax melts!! Bore the duck off!

Reactions: 21
Is she posting her whereabouts on purpose so her šŸ§Ÿā€ā™€ļø crew can fan-girl her and make her feel special? We know what youā€™re up to Hinch! She wants to be papped guyyz.

My hansomeeees
All for the gram give it a rest View attachment 56999
She has got to be the first ever mum Iā€™ve seen swimming & managing to look immaculate at the same time šŸ˜’ FAKE!! Get your head under Hinch donā€™t worry about your eyelashes falling off. Youā€™re there for Ronnie not a photo op to show the world what an amazing mother you are! Oh. Wait šŸ¤”

Why has she gone so quiet about her Hinch
Merch? No mention of the clothes or the notebook? No reposts of her šŸ§Ÿā€ā™€ļøā€˜S in the loungewear? Or making up their hinchlists with their shiny new Hinch Pad šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø No mention of the charity either. She only launched it the other day and now itā€™s gone dead. Strange...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How was it that she came to go onto ā€˜This Morningā€™?. Not a sarcastic comment, just genuinely asking. Was it because she became so popular so fast?

Reactions: 4
She canā€™t even go on a shopping trip without filming it? Who cares where u are? Who cares if itā€™s dark outside?? Yawn yawn yawn!

Reactions: 12
Twice now she has said she can't believe she's out shopping and it's DARK! It's like something a 5 year old would say.
It's winter Soph. It gets dark early. You've had 29 winters you must have noticed it before now. Plenty of people only see the dark at this time of year. Dark in the morning when they leave for work and dark when they leave to get home. And that bit in between where you're fannying around and earning thousands for a 2 second swipe up, people are actually working a JOB.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
How was it that she came to go onto ā€˜This Morningā€™?. Not a sarcastic comment, just genuinely asking. Was it because she became so popular so fast?
I think so? They do feature ā€œinternet sensationsā€ sometimes like if a video clip goes viral for instance. She asked Phil and Holly to follow her but Iā€™ve just checked and they still havenā€™t šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think so? They do feature ā€œinternet sensationsā€ sometimes like if a video clip goes viral for instance. She asked Phil and Holly to follow her but Iā€™ve just checked and they still havenā€™t šŸ¤£
Ye, as I said I never knew who she was until I seen that cartoon picture of her all over cleaning aisles, So I was wondering is she the biggest ā€˜cleaning Instagramā€™ page there is?.. or are there more with more followers?

Reactions: 3
I think so? They do feature ā€œinternet sensationsā€ sometimes like if a video clip goes viral for instance. She asked Phil and Holly to follow her but Iā€™ve just checked and they still havenā€™t [emoji1787]
I think she became more popular after the This Morning appearance. Before that it was a Daily Mail article that was going around on fb that initially saw the start of her followers shooting up.

Reactions: 5
I think she became more popular after the This Morning appearance. Before that it was a Daily Mail article that was going around on fb that initially saw the start of her followers shooting up.
How did she get a daily mail article?. Usually things like that happens when people tell the papers about these people?. Or I could be wrong?

He looks so different in that picture in the lift. Bags under his eyes and very puffy and quite short of hair at the front lol
I think itā€™s just the lighting, have u ever taken a photo with those lights.. that are right above your head?. They are not flattering light at all! Lol
Nice to see a photo without a filter though.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.