Mrs Hinch #68 Ronnie does a poopie, Jamie makes soupy, Grinch is still as loopy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Size L being 10-12 only further highlights that these were made in China. She isn’t stupid enough to believe that a 10-12 is actually a L when she herself seems to be a 10. But what was the priority here? Mass production at the cheapest cost.

As mentioned by a poster a few days ago, the fact that she says they are made in Portugal points to some weird loophole there is about importing and getting away with saying something was manufactured there when it would have actually been imported from China

Reactions: 26
Oh the irony of Mrs Swipe-up Queen saying she is so sorry about the Mothercare situation!! If the shops were used instead of Ebay maybe fewer shops will go into administration

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Has anyone seen this news article. Apparently there is a petition going to have Tattle banned!
I think that petition has been around for a while. Can we start a petition to get social media influencers, swipe ups and affiliate links banned?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
So she's so sorry that Mothercare has gone bust. But it looks like she's gone into the store for a root through for last minute bargains.
Maybe if you had supported them and bought stuff from your beloved store with your own money for your baby instead of begging it all to be #gifted for free then shops wouldn't be closing down every 5 minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Surprised in his toy box he hasn’t got a mini hinching kit.
You must have missed the mini 'Dave' he was playing with yesterday 🥴

Just had a look on the account, I agree with that zofolora being too strong, it looks like milk in the spray bottle it’s so white!. Did you see her spray it all over the baby’s bedding?. Hinch started all this trend of spraying it all over your furniture and fabric, which she doesn’t do anymore because she’s learnt the dangers of it. Why doesn’t she just put up a story saying that she’s learnt how dangerous it is to do these things and she suggests not to do it anymore. Obviously she may have some backlash from the fact she was suggesting to all her followers to do it in the first place, but atleast she’s acknowledging she was wrong, and passing the information onto the people who are still so blinding doing it not seeing any issues, and if they carried on doing it even after that, it’s not on her back as she’s already addressed the issue and then removed herself from it. There is no way she would spray that all over her house and most definitely not in the baby’s bedding, so why let her followers who are so obsessed with wanting to be like her, think that she does do those things and that they’ll be more like her for doing it themselves. It’s so wrong!! 🙁
I agree, she should definitely release a statement. And, she would totally get away with it as "I'm just learning"

get on bbc good food and learn some recipes.
Thats the thing though, she did! Went to the trouble of printing them all out, putting them in categories, filing them and labelling them with that bloody label maker and then she's never mentioned them again! Crazy.

Reactions: 11
I'm going to nickname her " open all hours" cos she's literally flogging to her followers her every waking hour

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she's so sorry that Mothercare has gone bust. But it looks like she's gone into the store for a root through for last minute bargains.
Maybe if you had supported them and bought stuff from your beloved store with your own money for your baby instead of begging it all to be #gifted for free then shops wouldn't be closing down every 5 minutes.
Notice she bought all her big stuff like her pram and crib with wheels monstrosity from bababoom and celeb places like that even though she loved mothercare soooooo much.

Considering all Ronnie's clothes are gifted or ebay I doubt shes bought 'so much' for ronnie in there

Reactions: 40
Size L being 10-12 only further highlights that these were made in China. She isn’t stupid enough to believe that a 10-12 is actually a L when she herself seems to be a 10. But what was the priority here? Mass production at the cheapest cost.

As mentioned by a poster a few days ago, the fact that she says they are made in Portugal points to some weird loophole there is about importing and getting away with saying something was manufactured there when it would have actually been imported from China
They probably sewed the Hinch brand labels into them in Portugal after importing a container load from China. The sizing alone gives it away that these were not manufactured in the EU. I buy a lot of Spanish clothing and their sizes are just the same as ours

Reactions: 18
10/12 and she bought a LARGE! What a bleeping joke like🤬
As someone myself who struggles with their weight and is currently struggling with body image from pregnancy (I’m very grateful for being pregnant as me and my husband never thought I would be due to health problems at start of this year) and I do understand I would gain weight from pregnancy I just find it hard to cope with my changing body. How can grinch if she was similar and had previous weight issues which I’m not sure of, not take into account that a size 10/12 is in no way a large!

Reactions: 13
I'm going to nickname her " open all hours" cos she's literally flogging to her followers her every waking hour
I'm glad you explained the reason for her new nickname as i had other ideas 🤷‍♀️ sorry dirty mind again!!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good luck to them getting tattle banned, last I checked we’re entitled to freedom of speech. Bloody snowflakes. 🙄
Probably someone’s management team has paid the Sc*m to print that shite. I take offence being called a disgusting troll when all I’ve done is expressed my opinion on something. Heaven forbid you have to audacity to pull up an influencer on their shady practices.

So to the lurkers out there that have come across “the bitchiest corner of the Internet” take 10 minutes to read the threads then make up your own mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.