Mrs Hinch #678 Going back to her roots with grey, thinking it will make the sheep stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant, cant touch the elf but let's all get our hands and faces into the loo.
And Lonnies face when he was obviously told he couldn't touch the elf, he looked confused and wary. You're allowed to perform Lonnie, but only in the way Mummaz wants you to.
And no more food treats for the fat dog, give him a proper treat and give him a real walk instead.
Exactly this. She clearly snapped at him not to touch the elf then had to mute herself. When are the rules gonna come into play to stop this exploitation of kids who do not give permission for this tit.

Reactions: 26
Seriously how has she not been sectioned yet? Who sits up 'all night' talking to their tree? Its not normal behaviour and even if she joking about it, that's still not normal, or funny. How about she talks to her kids once in a while?

Reactions: 17
She’s probably been reading tattle and realised that she forgot to use those very expensive NOTHS wooden advent calendars that she was promoting because let’s face it, she has so much Christmas tat she can’t remember what she’s actually bought, been gifted etc! It’s obscene. I think it looks really bad that she wasn’t showing those advent calendars on 1 dec given that she’s supposed to be promoting small businesses. Maybe they will make an appearance today…she’ll have emptied the chocolates from the Peppa pig advent calendars and popped them in her wooden advent 😝
She won't actually post anything unless she is getting paid or on the beg. When she actually does promote paid content it is woeful. Love to see what actually goes on at her management brand strategy meetings, I'm guessing it's mostly Noknob doing all the talking because Sofa is still being 'on demand' bitty feed. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly this. She clearly snapped at him not to touch the elf then had to mute herself. When are the rules gonna come into play to stop this exploitation of kids who do not give permission for this tit.
Yep, the sound dips when Ronnie reaches for the elf so she’s clearly screeching at him not to touch! Horrible woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
EOTS
Day 5.

Poo themed. Classy.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
EOTS
Day 5.

Poo themed. Classy.

Grabby greedy Fatsomes, I was hoping he would snap that finger right off. Also what's with her being annoyed with Ronald for suggesting it's not poo, it's chocolat. Ohhhh here's a thought and missed content idea, should have had the elf shitting chocolate poo into his Elf x Tesssssssshhhhco branded blanke.

Reactions: 9
That tree is pure chav.
You took the words out of my mouth! Everything about her screams CHAV. Everything is OTT to desperately show off for the immeasurable lack of everything else they have, like lack of basic knowledge - it's all about look how much I materialistically have!

I remember when I first came to the UK and discovered the expression 'you can't polish a turd' - How very true is this when it comes to her and people like her?! No matter how much scent she sprays in her house, she still smells of tit, and no matter she decorates (and edit her tree to duck) it still looks tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The only thing she is good at is her complete absence of originality and imagination 🙄 Also, if the Toddler Twins wanted to name the elf David (they didn’t ) then surely you would be asking “where’s David this morning?”? It’s all content and not about those boys at all.

Reactions: 25
Just over 700 comments on her tree reveal grid post 🤭🤭🤭
Another rehearsed Where's the elf? With the twin toddlers in their matchy matchy, single use pyjamas 🙄🙄
And if there was anything Henry doesn't need its 24 unnecessary daily treats ..gonna be a struggle for him to jump up and snatch food soon 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank duck for that. Her “final” NOTHS edit. Todays adjectives were mostly “adorable” and “cute”. It’s all “so cute” and all business are “small”. Her vocabulary is so poor.

Eta - I was trying to use the washing up liquid in the background for a gauge as to how long ago she recorded this. I believe it’s old hair. Hard to tell. It’s so yellow.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You took the words out of my mouth! Everything about her screams CHAV. Everything is OTT to desperately show off for the immeasurable lack of everything else they have, like lack of basic knowledge - it's all about look how much I materialistically have!

I remember when I first came to the UK and discovered the expression 'you can't polish a turd' - How very true is this when it comes to her and people like her?! No matter how much scent she sprays in her house, she still smells of tit, and no matter she decorates (and edit her tree to duck) it still looks tit.
Nor can you stick a rose in an arsenal hole and call it a vase🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Had a look at her track record for EOTS.

2023 - So far 3 days out of 5.
2022 - 7 days.
2021 - 6 days.
2020 - She managed 19 days. loads were using food.

Even admitted to forgetting in 2022 so did a flashback to 2020.

Reactions: 10
Had a look at her track record for EOTS.

2023 - So far 3 days out of 5.
2022 - 7 days.
2021 - 6 days.
2020 - She managed 19 days. loads were using food.

Even admitted to forgetting in 2022 so did a flashback to 2020.

View attachment 2611249

We should start a gamble as to how many times she will do it this year! I reckon 12 out of 24 every other day - because she needs content and she has nothing else. Or She will start advertising more this month and therefore will do it max 8 days altogether.

We know Sopha likes the beginning of things so she will be full on the first week and then drop it like a sock (soaking in a magic potion we will never see again)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Final NOTHS ad.

407393979_344474061627497_4617547108940943643_n.jpg

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.