Mrs Hinch #676 All content leads to #ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely we are going to get a whole heap of affiliated links this week as we approach Black Friday.

Reactions: 17
Did she not just buy 150 gift label stickers because they were perfect for the kids presents but has now spent another £15 drawing her own personalised gift bags with the kids names on 🙄
---
Surely we are going to get a whole heap of affiliated links this week as we approach Black Friday.
By a whole heap do you mean 3, I think she’s only got 3 companies left stupid enough to deal with her

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My god the sheep are more deluded than they've ever been judging by some of the latest comments 🙄🙄🙄
She RARELY tags who she gets her "inspiration" from and is more than happy to pass others ideas off as her own 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I don't even know what to say anymore. She's so dull, she needs to log out of Instagram and move on

Reactions: 32
This video just popped up on my feed. Move over Hinch, the world well and truly does not need you anymore.. (not that it ever did 😂)

Reactions: 11
She’s got too much time on her hands - you can buy bags 4 for a £1 already done.
Life is too short.

Reactions: 18
Did she not just buy 150 gift label stickers because they were perfect for the kids presents but has now spent another £15 drawing her own personalised gift bags with the kids names on 🙄
But guys, you wouldn't know she'd previously brought out a range of paper bags.
She could have stocked up.

own paper bags.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Annnnnnnnd another day off. Someone please give her Santa's job, she'd be well suited to "working" 1 night a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry, these are posted elsewhere but I can't find them now.
For the wiki.

soph and Henry.jpg
soph and Henry again.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I went to a retail park on the way home from my not-tend work and there’s a Smyths toy store.

IMG_6443.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.