Mrs Hinch #670 The War Of The Roses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's all good and well if it helps get things done for GENUINE ND kids, but let's be real, Ronnie is a little robot. So is L. I don't believe for a second he's ND. I think he's simply a brat who has absolutely no rules and lazy parents, and all his crappy behaviour stems from his mam.

I do believe most of his behaviour or refusal of going to bed is down to being bored and not being stimulated enough. Most of the grabby aggressive behaviour to Lennie is from, like I said above, his mum - and then Lennie copies off him which is natural.

And why does Lennie need a clock?

They shouldn't be that bad where a clock needs to be slammed infront of them in order to share, she's admitted to buying 2 of everything. So them not sharing is no ones fault but hers and Jamie's.

It's all bollocks. She can't parent her kids, she can't control her kids, she doesn't like being a mother, Fiddle has them more than her, the school has Ronnie more than her. She needs a clock cos she genuinely can't parent. Maybe she needs to reach out for professional help, not a bleeping clock.

This isnt a dig at anyone, this is my opinion but if I had to sit here and say I have to give my children a clock morning til night or they won't listen, they won't share, they won't do as they're told, they won't do this, they won't do that, I'd be embarrassed and ashamed of myself. And before people come at me "my kids severely autistic I need a clock to help him/her," that's your kids, I'm talking about Hinch and my opinion. I feel that needs to be said as a reminder on here alot.

FYI, none of this is directed at you, or at your comment. I just quoted your comment for the first part and decided to go on a rant 🤣
I totally agree with you. Her behaviour online draws me to the same conclusion. She is inconsistent, erratic, quick to fly off the handle. She undermines Hinch and she panics when even the slightest control is lost. I am making assumptions on my observations but that is part of my job.

Reactions: 7
That TV's on the wonk, isn't it? Did Weepy Al make the spirit level out of a pallet?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did her Dad make that tiny wooden table specifically to stand one of the little pumpkins on? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she talks absolute balls. I've had that vitamin c cream a couple of months now and it doesn't make you glow. She's probably done what I do and use a body oil as well as the cream to make your legs shhhine.

Reactions: 8
The TV 🤣🤣🤣

Also great idea to put a load of pumpkins in the hottest home in England….. beside a fire….. 4 weeks before Halloween 🙄 Fuckin gaff will be LEAPIN in a week you bizarre horse.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
1) i don’t know who can be arsed with autumn decorations seriously.

2) that tv is so wonky I feel like I lost a toe

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm guessing as Hinch seems to have used all her pumpkins on the fireplace she's not doing a door.....guess it'll look tit compared to SSS 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.