Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sorry you are going through this. I can’t donate much but would love to help if you can point me in the right direction? X

Reactions: 3
Probably why she’s keeps dropping it into her stories so someone will gift her so she can renew her vows. It’s been 15 months girl! I’ve got underwear older than that!
I loooooooooove your avatar pic. [emoji23] Cheryl Hole!!

Reactions: 6
I live in a village Have a small row of village shops! We are a rare village to have a train station although it’s un manned! Maldon is a town I’ve been there loads i think in the old days it was classed as a market town as was my old town I lived growin up

Reactions: 6
I don't really get Hinch's obsession with being from a tiny little village. Does she think it makes her sound sweet and relatable? My gran lives in a proper village. It has one shop/post office, a small church and one pub. You have to drive into the next town even if you just need a pint of milk!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
It was all for show this morning. She doesn’t give a shit! Was she really crying over that!? Incredible

Reactions: 9
My town (I'm not going to pretend it's a little village) is devastated by the floods. The whole town centre, dozens of houses all ruined. It's awful
I hope you're ok. Theres a lot of places doing donations if you need anything, message me and I'll point you to the facebook groups

Reactions: 8
As if someone commented on her latest post saying, "Thanks for mentioning Remembrance Day, it really means a lot." Wow

Reactions: 21
Just thought I would share my Hinch breaking point... it was when all the cleaning accounts I watched such as Dazlin cleaning, sister pledge, secret cleaner and Lynsey queen of clean and others all pushed cruelty free products around the same time and were all using up or donating non cruelty free. This was literally all over the insta cleaning community but on Mrs Hinchs page she never mentioned it and kept sticking a bottle of Cif in your face on her stories. This was before people knew she was a paid for P&G puppet.

Reactions: 27
Someone has commented saying they can see the wax melt burner they’ve sent her. She hasn’t promoted this business or thanked her so I’m guessing that’s why the owner has had to comment charming!!

Reactions: 28
Have I missed that she has had her kitchen re done? Looks like it from her grid post?
I thought she had her Ikea island thing?
I unfollowed her a while ago, but sometimes have a nose!
New look have that awful grey thing she is flogging!!

Reactions: 2
As if someone commented on her latest post saying, "Thanks for mentioning Remembrance Day, it really means a lot." Wow
You can’t make it up! We must feel privileged and thankful that she has graced a Remembrance Servive with her holy presence!!

Why are people commenting her phrases that she uses on her dog Am I the only one that thinks that is just embarrassing ffs!

Reactions: 16
You can’t make it up! We must feel privileged and thankful that she has graced a Remembrance Servive with her holy presence!!
Well nothing ever exists before St Soflora mentions it on the gram. We never cleaned before she invented it!

Reactions: 10
Hear hear

Reactions: 7
I think it’s meant to make her seem normal. Like little old me. Nothing fancy about little soph from little town

Reactions: 10
Oh I bet the veterans are so glad Hinchy mentioned Remembrance Sunday. Because before today they never knew what to do with themselves. Hey Hinchy you know what my veteran partner did today? Marched past the cenotaph in London. With thousands of his friends. And then his ptsd took hold again. You took a pic for the gram looking all ‘rememberingly’ then cried more over a jar of bloody jam and the fact your overseas customers, yep customers, can’t get zoflo. Glad you’ve got your priorities right

Reactions: 40
Lovely photos of gratitude from her followers for her photo challenge. Couldn’t quite help herself though and slipped a photo of herself in. For fuck sake Soph, have a day off!

Reactions: 21
Have I missed that she has had her kitchen re done? Looks like it from her grid post?
I thought she had her Ikea island thing?
I unfollowed her a while ago, but sometimes have a nose!
New look have that awful grey thing she is flogging!!
No it's exactly the same kitchen. Except it has new cupboards and new work surface and a new dishwasher. But apart from that it's exactly the same guyzzz.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.